Tenchi Universe (Muyo, No Need for Tenchi, In Tokyo)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailormoon
So, I can't believe there isn't a thread for this Tenchi yet. This is a thread for all Tenchi fans. Not the OVA. My favorite character is Ryoko. And the reason I put Tenchi Universe first is because that is my fave series! I REALLY think they should bring it back! So, anyone? stick out tongue

EvilCap America
Did you see anything on Tenchi GXP?Its directed by Nabeshin i belive so its bound to be funny but i havent seen it myself yet

Anyways i loved the OVAs and wish it went twice as long kinda liked Tenchi universe and didnt care much for Tokyo

Favorite character it would have to be Washu

twin_soul
I think Tenchi Universe was my favorite. Haha, Mihoshi made me laugh big grin The one thing I liked about Tenchi in Tokyo was Sakuya, even though she was kinda evil...

Haru-Donovan
I watched one of the Tenchi series (I can't remember which one it's been a LONG time) when it came on Cartoon Network. I only got to see the end tough my stupid school bus came in to late to watch the whole show. Stupid bus! sad

sai12
Oh I love Tenchi! And I can't believe there isn't a thread for this already, crazy! I never thought to look or post one! I personally loved the Universe season the best. Tokyo ...sucked in my opinion. I even liked all the movies and the OVA.

Ryoko is definitely my fav though! Then Washu of course!

sailormoon
Washu's my second fave too! Then Tenchi. Sakuya, I felt sorry for her, but she was as annoying as Hell. I liked Universe the best because it seemed like he was leaning more toward Ryoko than anyone else, and in Muyo it looked more like towards Ayeka. Universe is the best!!! The only thing I didn't really like was that there was no relationship between Ryoko and Washu in Universe. Where as in Muyo, Washu was Ryoko's mother and in "In Tokyo" Washu was Ryoko's partner. Muyo is my second fave though. I did like Hatsuma in "In Tokyo" though.

sailormoon
Does anyone know the lyrics to the song that Keyone and Mihoshi were singing in Tenchi Universe?

Nakago
Ryoko is my favorite character too.

shadow12
my fav are ryoko, washu, tenchi, that one princess aekeia i think it is and ryoki

sai12
Seems that everyone loves Ryoko! Hehe...

Originally posted by sailormoon
Does anyone know the lyrics to the song that Keyone and Mihoshi were singing in Tenchi Universe?

And I'd have to go watch it again. Do you know what episode it was?

spencerspider
tenchi muyo gxp?is that what yall r talkin about.that looked funny the guy laying on the floor with a basket over his penis and the blonde girl rubbin his leg he looked so scared for some reason lol.is it funy it looked funy

sai12
Originally posted by spencerspider
tenchi muyo gxp?is that what yall r talkin about.that looked funny the guy laying on the floor with a basket over his penis and the blonde girl rubbin his leg he looked so scared for some reason lol.is it funy it looked funy

That is one I haven't seen. Is it good?

spencerspider
havent seen it

sailormoon
No, I didn't mean GXP...

sailormoon
Originally posted by sai12
Seems that everyone loves Ryoko! Hehe
And I'd have to go watch it again. Do you know what episode it was?

Ryoko's the best! That's why universe rocked!!! And no but I can find out! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.