Wonder Woman Vs Starfire To Save their home

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GothamProtector
Who Wins

GothamProtector
I dont know whos stronger though .

DarkCrawler
Wonder Woman.

CorderaMitchell
Yep,

maybe wonderwoman, supergirl,raven, and starfire should be in a tag team of some type.

stormfront13
hmmmmmmmm............................. they would stalemate for a while, neither will give up though because they are fighting for their home. starfire isn't as strong as ww, but she isn't that much far behind. they are both great warriors. the fact that starfire has a very powerful ranged attack will prove to be a major advantage, but nothing ww can't handle. don't know, ww has more expierence so that will prolly give her the win

jinzin
when these two did fight....sarfire held her own for a while but wonder woman was holding back and on top of that took control of the fight anyways....I think the same thing would happen here...

nigel45
Originally posted by jinzin
when these two did fight....sarfire held her own for a while but wonder woman was holding back and on top of that took control of the fight anyways....I think the same thing would happen here...

Just the point I was going to bring up.

Starfire always fights as hard as she can, and she did when she fought WW. She won't overcome her at full rage.

GalacticStorm
WW

C1nd3r
damn, id love to see them mud wrestle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.