Darth Vader VS Darth Maul(not in a way you would expect)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Itachi
If these two were to go crap at the same time, whose crap would be stronger.

Bobafetty
huh?

yoda my homie
maul

Admiral Akbar
thats stupid dont even post stuff like that.

Darth_Frobo
maul, vaders muscles were probably burnt up on mustafar.

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm sorry, Mr. Darth_Itachi, sir, but this is ridiculous. Fooling around on this forum every now and then is totally cool, but you make threads that, well, seem to me to lack relevance, on a regular basis. I don't want to offend you, sir, but please try to make one or two threads that are slightly more relative.

Peace, sir.

Bobafetty
Yes. This thread is sick.

yoda my homie
poo

Bobafetty

Admiral Akbar

Darth Itachi
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!! I'm really a car not a person.

Darth_Otaku
Itachi.You shame Sasuke.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Itachi
If these two were to go crap at the same time, whose crap would be stronger.

Well, if their crap matches their fighting styles, i suppose Vader's would be hard and long....slower to come out...while Maul's would be more watery and he'd be done quite quickly......wait...did i just post in this thread? crap...

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
Now to put some sense into this thread who would win?Austin Powers or Darth Maul?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Now to put some sense into this thread who would win?Austin Powers or Darth Maul?

Well, if we're still talking about crap, then Fat Bastard...if not...Austin Powers has DAH MOJO BABY thumb up

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.