Batman vs Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GGgrievous725
who wins Happy Dance

Lord S
I'd say Jango.

pr1983
with or without weapons?

ChaoticReign
Yeah a match like this needs rules. Jengo's armor/weapons would make it a mismatch.

pr1983
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
Yeah a match like this needs rules. Jengo's armor/weapons would make it a mismatch.

even if he has the armor, its the blasters and rockets i'd be worried about...

GGgrievous725
he has everything except his missiles he still has his jetpack though

pr1983
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
he has everything except his missiles he still has his jetpack though

hm... batman has all his gadgets? whats the battlefield?

GGgrievous725
yes batman has his gagdets and they fight in streets of gotham no civilians or backup are in the area

pr1983
then batman... its his turf and he'd catch jango unawares imo...

Lord S
Jango's very adaptive.

CorderaMitchell
I'm going to say Jengo, with his knowledge of superior weapons.

pr1983
Originally posted by Lord S
Jango's very adaptive.

true, though batman is the master at using his surroundings to his advantage...

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm going to say Jengo, with his knowledge of superior weapons.

the knowledge is no good if you don't have the actual weapons...

CorderaMitchell
Well I meant his weapons, are superior in a sense, they are more direct assault, and rapid firepower, bats are more circumstace type.

pr1983
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Well I meant his weapons, are superior in a sense, they are more direct assault, and rapid firepower, bats are more circumstace type.

true, though obi wan kenobi dodged them, i dont think batman would have more trouble...

Lord S
Reflexes wise, I wouldn't place Batman at the level of a Jedi-Knight.

Zahit
Jango got his head lopped-off by freakin' JULES!!!!
Batman finds a way to take him down too.....

http://www.sensesofcinema.com/images/04/32/pulp_fiction.jpg

http://www.ccchronicle.com/back/2002_spring/2002-05-20/images/pics/star_wars_mace_windu.jpg

K3VIL
Gotham City is a place of the 20th century.
Jango Fett is a bounty hunter who hunt and fight in cities far bigger and also more developed than Gotham.
Batman knows the enviroment very well, but Fett's helmet is equipped with sufficient hi-tech tracking systems to let him find Batman, also he doesn't care about damaging the battlefield, he can simply make a building collapsing on Batman using his blasters to damage the structure or do any other tricks like using the grappling hook on him to block him while he's in mid air and so the list is going on.
Jango has flight advantage, Batman must leapn and use his rope to reach him, his long ranged weapons compared to those in the SW Universe are nothing Fett can't handle or manage to stop.

shaolin9976
This fight is a joke. Batman will kill Jango Fett before the sun rises...it's over folks!

fdelapena
I would have to side with Jango. Granted, that Jango is in Batman's turf. You also forget Batman's armor is pretty limited compared to the Mandalore armor. Jango has used his armor, and pretty much it was able to withstand Boba Fett's abuse of the armore later on. On another note, Batman may have gone up againse foes that are stronger and equivalent to him. Jango Fett also survived the Sith War, led the Mandalore during a Civil War at a very young age. In addition Batman, has not explosives and cares for Gotham. The Fett's are notorious for disintegrating every bounty that is wanted dead, and even alive. Jango has long range capabilities with his rockets which by the way was not only one fired as seen in Star Wars EPII. Obi Wan did not dodge it if you watch it, Kenobi did get knocked out of the way. Batman has hidden weapons which has been seen. The Fetts still have hidden weapons never even heard of.

Batman's armor is limited. Fett's armor is Mandalorian, an armor that is known to have limited resistance to lightsaber. It is the same make of armor Darth Vader has. As you remember in Star Wars Empire Strikes Back. Luke was unable to cut through Darth Vader's shoulder armor when Luke did strike him before getting his hand cut off. If that armor is that tough, Batman's arsenals will not be able to penetrate through that armor plate of Jango's. Blaster's however fire plasma, and can cut through Batman's armor.

Dark Thor
jango

brainchild81
Jango

who?-kid
Isn't the Fett Family a bit... overrated ? I didn't see much impressive stuff in the movies... a boring fight or two... or are we talking about the comic Fetts ?

whobdamandog
I just scanned through this thread ...and some peeps have actually stated that Batman will win. Fett gave the "omnipotent"(sic)..."omnisicient"(sic)... Jedi's a hard time. Keep in mind..he did this with a laser guns and a jet pack.

These are the same Jedi's..whom many have stated that Spider Man will not be able to defeat.roll eyes (sarcastic)

So by this rationale..Batman is now more skilled than the omnipotent Jedi's!!!

Ridiculous..Batman looses this fight as quickly as he would against SpiderMan. The only reasonable argument to debate about here is how long will it take for Batman to get killed.. I'll give him about ten seconds...and that's if he can run really fast...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by whobdamandog
I just scanned through this thread ...and some peeps have actually stated that Batman will win. Fett gave the "omnipotent"(sic)..."omnisicient"(sic)... Jedi's a hard time. Keep in mind..he did this with a laser guns and a jet pack.

These are the same Jedi's..whom many have stated that Spider Man will not be able to defeat.roll eyes (sarcastic)

So by this rationale..Batman is now more skilled than the omnipotent Jedi's!!!

Ridiculous..Batman looses this fight as quickly as he would against SpiderMan. The only reasonable argument to debate about here is how long will it take for Batman to get killed.. I'll give him about ten seconds...and that's if he can run really fast...

That has little to do with Jedi being able beat Spider-man (or even hit him for that matter) and more to do with Star Wars fanboys being the most hardcore and pigheaded fanboys on the block. Spider-man could beat the entire Jedi council.

Jango is a second rate Punisher with a blaster (... that doesn't fire as fast as a bullet), a grappling hook and a faulty jet pack.... impressive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.