Do the movies do the books justice?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
I never read any of the books, but decided to watch one of the movies on TV and it seemed like an interesting storyline and stuff. I dont feel like reading all what, 5 books? to get caught up to what is goin on. If I just watch all the movies will I know what the hell is going on and not be lost? Or do the books have a ton more info?

shaber
The movies would be VERY hard to follow without intimate knowledge of the books beforehand.

NightCrawler341
KidRock. Go into you room. Shut the door. Turn on a light. Get a nosse(sp?) or nouse(sp?) and hang yourself. While your hanging there pop open a HP book and hope as hell you become a ghost. stick out tongue

shaber
Sounds ominous! eek! stick out tongue

NightCrawler341
More like fun.

dgeniu
First 2 movie OK. Third one terrible. Conclussion - read the books!!! Yes, they do offer tone more info + unforgetable dialogues/ sitations.

atila the great
why do you think azkaban is terrible?

FEDFAN316
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
KidRock. Go into you room. Shut the door. Turn on a light. Get a nosse(sp?) or nouse(sp?) and hang yourself. While your hanging there pop open a HP book and hope as hell you become a ghost. stick out tongue
hehehe you should listen to her KidRock
i think that they need to sell the directors cut on dvd of all the movies instead of just showing them on abc family and on HP3 fix up the werewolf the original werewolf movies from the early days look better then that werewolf

FEDFAN316
Originally posted by atila the great
why do you think azkaban is terrible?
duh!!!the demontors!the only way to get past them is to be an animagi
thats how i escaped...i can turn into a duck shark and dragon

FEDFAN316
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
More like fun.
too true too true

alberto8159
The movies dont do the books justic.Although the third one had the best interpretaion of the books although it was missing alot but the first two just plan sucked.
Isuggest you read the books it wont take long plus you'll enjoy it trust me.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by FEDFAN316
hehehe you should listen to her KidRock
i think that they need to sell the directors cut on dvd of all the movies instead of just showing them on abc family and on HP3 fix up the werewolf the original werewolf movies from the early days look better then that werewolf

Question, who is the her when your quoting me? Are you call me a her? Is my sex being questioned again?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.