I though of a great prank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
When a person is sleeping, get an elastic band and put is around one of their toes, enough to slow the blood supply but not enough to be noticed.

In about a week; if they don't notice (not likely) their toe will have dropped off...

dark1365
You meanie.

GuitarBunny

dark1365
That's slightly less worse.

§P0oONY
Or even distill the urine before hand to make a stronger concentration of urea (poisonous), put it in a shot glass and convince them it is a strong spirit....

PrinceofBlades
Oh my gosh.... I will pray for soul whom recieves this cruel and unusual punishment....

§P0oONY
I don't, screw the unlucky bastard...

That's what he gets for drinking...

PrinceofBlades

SlipknoT
I like this thread...

Ken Kenobi

§P0oONY
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
To each his demons...

We have our own demons..... cool raver

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Ah yes, who wouldn't notice their toe turning all shades of purple and going numb? roll eyes (sarcastic)

bag yeah sweatdrop who wouldn't notice whistle

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Ah yes, who wouldn't notice their toe turning all shades of purple and going numb? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Someone who never removes their socks.... duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

PrinceofBlades

Red Superfly
Or someone with an already purple foot......I suggest doing this prank to Barney.

Anyway, the best prank is to put crack in somoenes sugar bowl, get them addicted, and then laugh (with pointing) while they rock back and forth whisperring "so cold......so cold"

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Or someone with an already purple foot......I suggest doing this prank to Barney.

Anyway, the best prank is to put crack in somoenes sugar bowl, get them addicted, and then laugh (with pointing) while they rock back and forth whisperring "so cold......so cold"

Or inject them with heroin while they sleep and watch them suffer through cold turkey... wondering why they are going through it in the 1st place

hotsauce6548
Or just kick them... while they are awake.

Always makes me laugh. laughing

hotsauce6548
Or actually, you could take a picture of the person that just cut in front of you in line. Then come to KMC and tell everybody about it, saying you got the victim 'pretty damn good.'

(Anybody know what thread I am alluding to? big grin )

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Or actually, you could take a picture of the person that just cut in front of you in line. Then come to KMC and tell everybody about it, saying you got the victim 'pretty damn good.'

sorry no...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

I do, in the GDF right?

-Funky Punk-
lol

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I like this thread...

as do i

Uneeklyconfused

Pandemoniac
hold a sleeping person's pinky in a bowl of ice-water, good chance they will piss them selves in their sleep. This has been proven by trial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.