who can defeat luke if anybody can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

simpsons
who

Admiral Akbar
an ewok would own his ass.

Darth_Frobo
depends which version, if we're talking NJO I beleive both Revan and exar kun could do it.

Admiral Akbar
whats NJO?

Darth_Frobo
new jedi order, he became so powerful then he could destroy an entire star fleet through the force.

Apex512
What the f**k? laughing Nobody can beat him.

NJO Luke can do just about whatever he wants, and kill who ever he wants. Its crazy what he can do in the EU, he should be powerful, but some of the stuff he does is unbelieveable. He can do what nobody else can, NJO Luke is literally invincible. big grin

Darth_Frobo
not quite look at the exar and revan vs Njo threads.

Apex512
My bad, didn't see those, but Luke in the EU can do just about what ever he wants. Although, Exar and Revan were extremely powerful too.

Darth_Frobo
It would be close but Luke could beat exar after a very close fight but Revan would put up a very good fight, I think he could probably fight him to a draw.

Darth L. Dipsit
I, although I'm biased in favor of Luke, think that the only guy who can stand up to him is Marka Ragnos. I'd say Sadow could too, but I don't like Sadow and it seems like Luke and Ragnos are the perfect antitheses to each other.

Bobafetty
Tulak Hord, Naga Shadow, Marka, Ajunta Pall and Revan I think could take Luke.

Darth Abominus
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I, think that the only guy who can stand up to him is Marka Ragnos. I'd say Sadow could too, but I don't like Sadow and it seems like Luke and Ragnos are the perfect antitheses to each other.

^^^

yoda my homie
yoda and plo koon would own his asss

Admiral Akbar
lol yoda.... they are not powerful jedi.. dont get me wrong they are good but not enough to own someone with such superior power.

Human Vader
why do you people keep taking him seriously?

anyways in a one on one battle, i think luke pretty much outclasses anyone. but if you had a team of say, Revan, Exar, and Ulic i think Luke would be done. exar and revan are great force users and duelists but i think even together luke could defeat them. throw ulic into the mix and i think youd have luke overwhelmed. there are a few others who could possibly team up and be a match for luke, but those three are what first come to mind

Bobafetty
Luke is not the most powerful. Naga and Tulak can beat him.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Human Vader
why do you people keep taking him seriously?

anyways in a one on one battle, i think luke pretty much outclasses anyone. but if you had a team of say, Revan, Exar, and Ulic i think Luke would be done. exar and revan are great force users and duelists but i think even together luke could defeat them. throw ulic into the mix and i think youd have luke overwhelmed. there are a few others who could possibly team up and be a match for luke, but those three are what first come to mind

I agree that they would overwhelm Luke. However, I thought that he meant one-on-one. I guess I was wrong. In that case, you are right.

Human Vader
yeah well he didnt specify anything so i figured id post that

Darth L. Dipsit
Of course!

Darth_Glentract
Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kressh, Revan, Exar Kun, Tulak Hord, Adjunta Pall could all beat him.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
IMHO NJO Luke cannot be beaten by any one person alone.

Darth_Nefarus
Dude bulls*** man!
I'd love to see anyone try and step to him.
I admit, guys like Revan and people in his time era would put some hurt on him, but.... he's Luke, he's, almost pure force.

sasee tiin
NJO Luke could only be beaten y Nihilus in a one on one fight IMO.
But i think that to extremely powerful siths, like Revan and Ragnos, together might have a good chance...

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
IMHO NJO Luke cannot be beaten by any one person alone.
Yes he could.
Darth Revan
Darth Plagueis
Tulak Hord
Naga Shadow
Exar Kun
Marka Ragnos
and Ajunta Pall could all beat Luke alone.

chewbacca II
no they couldn't no one could beat NJO luke in a one-to-one fight apart from possibly marka ragnos all the others you listed would probably put up an extremely good fight but wouldn't win, luke is ridiculously powerful

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kressh, Revan, Exar Kun, Tulak Hord, Adjunta Pall could all beat him. My thoughts exactly... Well Revan... Never mind...

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Yes he could.
Darth Revan
Darth Plagueis
Tulak Hord
Naga Shadow
Exar Kun
Marka Ragnos
and Ajunta Pall could all beat Luke alone.

Revan has less force power.
Plagueis is not that good in lightsaber combat.
Hord has less force power.
Sadow has less force power and is not that good in lightsaber combat
Exar Kun has less force power.
Ajunta Pall basically is a Dark Jedi with a powerful sword.

From that list I only would give Ragnos a chance to beat Luke. NJO Luke with unifying force is just too powerful for anybody else.

Fishy
Nihilus would own his ass...

Revan possibly
Ragnos would make a great fight probably
Tulak Hord is probably better with a lightsaber so that would be a nice fight
Sadow Probably couldn't do it
Exar Kun has a pretty good chance would be a great fight at the least
Ajunta Pall, don't think so but not sure.
Plagues, no way in hell.

Darth Plagues
Darth Nihilus is probably the only one. Marka might be able to do it...

All the other powerful Sith would put up a good fight, but no...

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Fishy
Nihilus would own his ass...

Hmm...Nihilus would own everyones ass with his special ability. Or Luke would just snap his fingers and make Nihilus disappear in a black hole.

Emperor Revan
IMO, Only Lord Revan could beat NJO Luke.

Swanky-Tuna
Is this limited to the star wars universe?

Darth_Rankkor
What about Darth Nihilus? He could absorb luke's power and the OWN him bigtime

sasee tiin
already mentioned, but true.

Fishy
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Hmm...Nihilus would own everyones ass with his special ability. Or Luke would just snap his fingers and make Nihilus disappear in a black hole.

I very much doubt that...

But except Nihilus its all left up to doubt

General Zodiac
Luke isn't as good as you saw he is. I think that Obi-Wan in episode 3 could defeat Luke.

Darth L. Dipsit
I must admit that I disagree. As to Luke's pure power and the power of the Sith listed above, I must contest several things:

Ajunta Pall couldn't even handle the power of a weapon of his own creation, which doesn't mean that he's weak, but I still think Luke is more powerful.

Revan is also indicated to have fallen prey to the power of Pall's weapon, bringing Revan's power into the same amount of question as that of Pall (again, being corrupted by the sword does not mean one is weak, but it certainly shows that Revan is only human, and besides, I think Luke could avoid the same fate).

Tulak Hord's power level is never mentioned. He relies on hand-to-hand action, it seems, and I don't know how he'd react to a black whole popping up out of nowhere.

Exar Kun, I think, is not as good as Tulak Hord, so I believe Luke could beat him as well. It would be a great fight, though. These all would. I just think Luke would find a way to triumph in the end.

Naga Sadow is incredibly powerful, but I think he's too craven and lacks the natural ability needed to win.

Marka Ragnos is the big ticket here. Him against Luke would be like Cassius Clay versus Rocky Marciano.

Lastly, Nihilus's power is effective, but the fact is that Luke would probably find a way to beat him. His ability would certainly give him the edge, but with all Luke has done, I think that he is clever and powerful enough to win the fight.

General Bondius

Darth L. Dipsit
NJO Luke, I believe, is better than Yoda. But anyways, welcome, Mr. General Bondius, sir.

TraptUnderIce
Drop kick to the face would shut Yoda up. I still am curious where people get their Plagueis info and as for Luke popping up black holes. Yes he could manipulate the dovin basals but not create black holes I don't think.

Luke has just been proven more resourceful than anyone else. One on one fight he may lose to a few people but given time and a second match he would figure something out.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I must admit that I disagree. As to Luke's pure power and the power of the Sith listed above, I must contest several things:

Ajunta Pall couldn't even handle the power of a weapon of his own creation, which doesn't mean that he's weak, but I still think Luke is more powerful.

Revan is also indicated to have fallen prey to the power of Pall's weapon, bringing Revan's power into the same amount of question as that of Pall (again, being corrupted by the sword does not mean one is weak, but it certainly shows that Revan is only human, and besides, I think Luke could avoid the same fate).

Tulak Hord's power level is never mentioned. He relies on hand-to-hand action, it seems, and I don't know how he'd react to a black whole popping up out of nowhere.

Exar Kun, I think, is not as good as Tulak Hord, so I believe Luke could beat him as well. It would be a great fight, though. These all would. I just think Luke would find a way to triumph in the end.

Naga Sadow is incredibly powerful, but I think he's too craven and lacks the natural ability needed to win.

Marka Ragnos is the big ticket here. Him against Luke would be like Cassius Clay versus Rocky Marciano.

Lastly, Nihilus's power is effective, but the fact is that Luke would probably find a way to beat him. His ability would certainly give him the edge, but with all Luke has done, I think that he is clever and powerful enough to win the fight.

Revan did not fall to the dark side because of Ajunta's sword. Hell, the first time even an entire planet that no one else resisted couldn't make him fall. He didn't even fall, he turned to the dark side and the second time, I would say he was well dark before that. Kreia merely says that some people have suggested that but it is definitely false since you can get it and go light side or not get it, etc.

I agree with you on the others except I don't think Ragnos could give Luke a really tough fight and I think Kun is much stronger than Tulak.

sasee tiin
do you think Revan could beat NJO Luke, Emperror Reavn?

Emperor Revan
Well yes, but I admit that it would be a really close fight. Luke's second best on my list.

xxxpoppunker182
NJO Luke would win against anyone in starwars if its just one on one but like tulak and revan together ot stuff like that luke might get his salad tossed but NJO luke can do anything and is invincible even if the greatest sith lords vers him NJO luke would win.

Darth L. Dipsit
Luke is second to no one. Marka Ragnos against him is the best fight, in my opinion. Here:

Neo_Version 7
Ragnos was ****in' hilarious in JA.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Is this limited to the star wars universe?
Yes, otherwise ALOT of people would kick Luke's runty ass.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Yes, otherwise ALOT of people would kick Luke's runty ass.
Jajajajaja, yesh.

Jack Daniels
umm only one I think could whoop Luke is mara jade...shed fight topless and Luke would be hypnotized and she would cut his wanker off and let him bleed to death...friggin biotches

JediMasterLuke5
No body can beat Luke, hes way too powerful. He becomes the most powerful jedi ever.

Darth Somebody
Like I said. Luke Skywalker has been made out to be a god. I can't WAIT for another book to come along. I hope the author makes a Dark Sider who will kick his ASS. It's long overdue.

Darth Travizzle
The Lightsaber wielding Yoda, not the one living on Dagobah, could beat Luke.

Darth Travizzle
OH! And the Jedi Knight Anakin.

Darth L. Dipsit
I disagree. NJO Luke? He is, I believe, better than both. This is, I suppose, only an opinion, though, sir. However, it seems fairly clear to me.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Like I said. Luke Skywalker has been made out to be a god. I can't WAIT for another book to come along. I hope the author makes a Dark Sider who will kick his ASS. It's long overdue.
After hearing all the happenings from EU, Luke would almost be out of the fight from this super dark jedi then suddenly his eyes would turn blue and his hair would go blonde and spikey: KAMEHAMEHA!!!!

DarthSidiouss
Luke is the greatest. and who is revan, exar kun and all these people ? from the older republic ?

Darth L. Dipsit
Yes. Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KOTOR

DarthDaniel1001
I think the following people: Revan
Sidious
Yoda
Tulak Hord (Maybe)
Mace Windu
Post Episode 2 Obi-Wan (Maybe)

Vorpal Ruin
Wow peoples opinions change over the years.

mattatom
Due to the writers of LOTF, Luke could beat anyone.
Done.

Nephthys
Your gonna have fun here. I can tell.

The Ground
Bane with orbalisk armor.

And it was declared: gg

Hewhoknowsall
It's so funny looking back at the age where people believed that the ancient sith > all and comparing to the anti ancient fanclubs of today.

ares834
No one can beat Luke.

Nephthys
Simon could.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Simon could.
How the heck did I forget Him!

Incanus
Ok well Naga Sadow would kill him, as hemade 5 or more star go nova at once, Revan would kill him, Bane would, and alot of Sith would destroy Luke, but they would hae a good fight.

Red Nemesis
Prove it.

Questionable

Doubtful

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Incanus
Ok well Naga Sadow would kill him, as hemade 5 or more star go nova at once, Revan would kill him, Bane would, and alot of Sith would destroy Luke, but they would hae a good fight. Really, really doubt all of that.

Slash_KMC
Read my lips words. No one can beat Luke.

Nephthys
I reckon ROT Bane, DE Sidious, Nihlus and Exar Kun all have a chance at victory. Especially if we count Lukes massive amounts of CIS.

Eminence
Kun? Bane?

Nah.

Wolverine2179
DE sidious then yes, possibly.

Darth Sevius
Yoda

Mace Windu

Darth Sidious

Darth Nihilus

Exar Kun

Several others

Luke is far too overated. He may have shone in his time, but not necessarily in the grand scheme of things (e.g. the order's history).

Red Nemesis
erm

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Darth Sevius
Yoda

Mace Windu

Darth Sidious

Darth Nihilus

Exar Kun

Several others

Luke is far too overated. He may have shone in his time, but not necessarily in the grand scheme of things (e.g. the order's history).

^April Fools post

Red Nemesis
HA

Slash_KMC
Hilarious. I almost tried to smile.

Darth Sevius
Everyone's a Luke fanboy around here it seems.

Vorpal Ruin
Everyone's a Luke fanboy around here it seems.

No. Everyone around here knows how badass Luke is.

Darth Sevius
Nothing Luke has done outside of the movies is canon... nothing at all. I realize this is an EU forum, but it doesn't change that fact. I could come up w/ my own character, give him powers damn near equaling a god, and say he is the most powerful/greatest/whatever. If it ain't canon, it ain't shit.

Darth Sevius
Going w/ the philosophy that non-canon characters count; we should by no means exclude Revan due to him being a game character, or the Jedi Exile, or anyone else.

Darth Sevius
Also, we should now consider Galen Marek's in-game force ability as true (so far as the SW universe goes) - and not just a result of game mechanics - just because someone decided it should be that way.

Vorpal Ruin
Nothing Luke has done outside of the movies is canon... nothing at all. I realize this is an EU forum, but it doesn't change that fact. I could come up w/ my own character, give him powers damn near equaling a god, and say he is the most powerful/greatest/whatever. If it ain't canon, it ain't shit.

Sure you can create your own character, but who will give a shit? There are several levels of cannon, incase you didn't know.

Vorpal Ruin
Going w/ the philosophy that non-canon characters count; we should by no means exclude Revan due to him being a game character, or the Jedi Exile, or anyone else.

So if I played through KoToR/2 and didn't learn any force moves would that be the Revan/Exile you're talking about? Or should they know every ability? Or maybe only the ones you want them to learn?

Darth Sevius
And tell me VR, what "level" of canon are the EU novels? Most of the EU novels are considered C-Canon. And yes, games are generally a mix of C-canon and N-canon (regarding gameplay, abilities, etc...)

Vorpal Ruin
And tell me VR, what "level" of canon are the EU novels?

I don't remember the exact name of the level, but I think its just below the movies. I'm pretty sure theres a sticky somewhere with the cannon levels.

Darth Sevius
And I seem to recall GL stating that the EU novels were inconsistent w/ his own vision of the SW universe.

Darth Sevius
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I don't remember the exact name of the level, but I think its just below the movies. I'm pretty sure theres a sticky somewhere with the cannon levels.

The EU novels (most of them anyways) are C-canon.

Vorpal Ruin
And I seem to recall GL stating that the EU novels were inconsistent w/ his own vision of the SW universe.

I know that.

Vorpal Ruin
The EU novels (most of them anyways) are C-canon.

Isn't that the one below the movies(G-cannon i think?)?

Darth Sevius
It's actually two below G-canon. Below C-canon are S-canon and N-canon (which stands for non-canon I think).

Darth Sevius
Directly beneath G-canon is T-canon, I believe.

Vorpal Ruin
I really don't know where we are going with this at all. Are you saying the EU books are cannon now in your eyes or do you still want us to not believe in it or something?

Lord Lucien
He actually said that outside the movies isn't canon? Either he's very dumb, or very ignorant as to what constitutes C-canon.

Darth Sevius
GL stated that the EU novels weren't what he envisioned regarding the direction the SW universe should have taken. What's so difficult to understand here?

Darth Sevius
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I really don't know where we are going with this at all. Are you saying the EU books are cannon now in your eyes or do you still want us to not believe in it or something?

Not at all VR. I'm simply stating that when comparing who's more badass, the EU novels hold less weight than the movies, and movie novelizations. So therefore, it's difficult to use Luke's EU experiences/abilities when comparing him to other SW characters from the movies and movie novelizations. Maybe at some point in the future, GL will direct the path that Luke takes (authoritatively). Until that happens, I can't speculate on his power outside of what I've seen in the movies.

Red Nemesis
drawjop

*facepalm*

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
drawjop

*facepalm*

Red Nemesis
Contrary to popular belief, coming to the EU section of a forum and saying 'NO' emphatically enough does not, in fact, invalidate the universe being discussed. You are free to ignore everything but the films but you will not have much to say. These are the rules (it was in the rulez thread). May der Fuhrer have mercy on your soul should you decide to break them.

Vorpal Ruin
Well said, Red.

Kodiak
no one...

Red Nemesis
Umm... I just copypasta'd. So yeah. no expression

alterangel
none of the old sith can take luke. and there isnt enough on them to say they can. everything with them is speculation. its just implied that marga ragnos was a great and powerful sith for his time. we have no idea how he manifested that power before he was a ghost. i would say that luke could rock him. but once again thats just spec. because ragnos could either have the power of coleman trebor or 3 times the emperor for all we know.

bane's heart
no one could take him in a one on one scenario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.