Joke Time!! Joke Time!! Joke Time!! Joke Time!!Joke Time!! Joke Time!!Joke Time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Whos The best Insect Rapper? eek!

Vanilla LICE!! laughing Get It? LICEEE??? laughing wink ..... smile ...... no expression no expression no expression

Red Superfly
Who has AIDS?

I don't know no expression

Jedi_KnightAlly
ha ha .... tell another smile

Morbid4Daniel
JOKKKEEE TTTTIIIMMMME! *Sits indian style like kindergartener*

PrinceofBlades
We already have like 100 of these...

Morbid4Daniel
Well then this can be 101

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Who has AIDS?

I don't know no expression

laughing

PrinceofBlades
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31739&highlight=Joke+thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295954&highlight=Joke+thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29465&highlight=Joke+thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340695&highlight=Joke+threadh

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=342766&highlight=Joke+thread

choose one, really....

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Well then this can be 101

I don't think a mod would like that...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31739&highlight=Joke+thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295954&highlight=Joke+thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29465&highlight=Joke+thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340695&highlight=Joke+threadh

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=342766&highlight=Joke+thread

choose one, really....

They are just joke threads... This is Joke Time!!!

PrinceofBlades

SlipknoT
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades

choose one, really.... Yea but none of those were made by me so they dont count no expression

BackFire
Here's some.

How do you make a baby cry twice?

Wipe your bloody dick on his teddy bear.

What's the difference between a baby and a trampolene?

You take off your shoes when you jump on the trampolene

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by BackFire
Here's some.

You take off your shoes when you jump on the trampolene

laughing

I don't get it... no expression

SlipknoT
Here's some.

You take off your shoes when you jump on the trampolene laughing The first one is messed up

BackFire
What's better then a dead baby in a trashcan?

A dead baby in ten trashcans.

hotsauce6548
What happened to your mom?

She got fat.

BackFire
Whats the difference between a porshe and 1,000 dead babies?

I dont have a porshe in my garage

PrinceofBlades
sick I think I'm going to be sick...

BackFire
How do you fit a dead baby in a bowl?
A blender

How do you get it out?
Chips

hotsauce6548
What is it with you and dead babies?

He likes dead babies.

Morbid4Daniel
What's better then a dead baby in a trashcan?

A dead baby in ten trashcans.

Heard that one. Thats the best stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Whats with all the baby hate? laughing out loud

hotsauce6548
How do you know when a baby is finally asleep?

He begins to turn blue, and he starts to smell.

BackFire
How many babies does it take to paint a barn?

One....if you throw it hard enough

shellie
I cant say I like dead baby jokes no

blame it on the mom in me erm

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by shellie
I cant say I like dead baby jokes no

blame it on the mom in me erm

I agree and i'm a guy...

hotsauce6548
blink

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Whos The best Insect Rapper? eek!

Vanilla LICE!! laughing Get It? LICEEE??? laughing wink ..... smile ...... no expression no expression no expression laughing no expression

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
blink

yeah that's how bad it is...

Haru-Donovan
A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.
"Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple mins. of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very lastest in high-powered vacuum cleaners." "Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money!" and she proceeded to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed the door open. "Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration." And with that he emptied a bucket of horse shit onto her hallway carpet. "If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat whats left." The old lady step back and said, "Well! I hope you've got a damn good appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning."

Kharhmah
Whats small, pink and red and sits in a corner?

A baby eating razor blades.

Whats small, green and sits in a corner?

The same baby, six months later.

BackFire
haha

Haru-Donovan
Walking into the bar, Mike said to the bartender, "Pour me a stiff one, I just had another fight with the old lady."
"Oh, yeah?" said the bartender. "And how did this on end?"
"When it was over," Mike replied, "She came to me on her hands and knees."
"Really? Now that's a switch! What did she say?"
She said, "Come out from under that bed, you little chicken shit!"

§P0oONY
The baby jokes have me in literal hysterics VIVA LA BACKFIRE + KHARHMAH

§P0oONY
What's funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby in a clown costume!

PrinceofBlades
No I gotta say HD got me pretty good...

Haru-Donovan
Dead baby jokes....where all going to Hell. O, well. beer

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Haru-Donovan
Dead baby jokes....where all going to Hell. O, well. beer

Not me, I got reservations in Limbo big grin

§P0oONY
What's blue and flies around the room at high speeds?

A baby with a punctured lung

PrinceofBlades
Oh God...

shellie
A large company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO. This new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers. On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning on a wall. The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business!

The new CEO walked up to the guy leaning against the wall and asked, "How much money do you make a week?"

A little surprised, the young fellow looked at him and replied, "I make $300.00 a week. Why?"

The CEO then handed the guy $1,200 in cash and screamed, "Here's four weeks' pay, now GET OUT and don't come back."

Feeling pretty good about himself, the CEO looked around the room and asked, "Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-off did here?"

From across the room came a voice, "Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."

laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
A large company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO. This new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers. On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning on a wall. The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business!

The new CEO walked up to the guy leaning against the wall and asked, "How much money do you make a week?"

A little surprised, the young fellow looked at him and replied, "I make $300.00 a week. Why?"

The CEO then handed the guy $1,200 in cash and screamed, "Here's four weeks' pay, now GET OUT and don't come back."

Feeling pretty good about himself, the CEO looked around the room and asked, "Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-off did here?"

laughing out loud

laughing I hope I get that lucky...

§P0oONY

A little surprised, the young fellow looked at him and replied, "I make 0.00 a week. Why?"

The CEO then handed the guy ,200 in cash and screamed, "Here's four weeks' pay, now GET OUT and don't come back."

laughing out loud

Nice!

Haru-Donovan
You are about to read the best definition of "True Bravery"

True bravery is arriving home, stinking drunk after a very late night out with the guys, being met at the door and assaulted with a broom by your wife and still having the guts to ask:
"Are you cleaning, or were you flying somewhere?"

PrinceofBlades
You are about to read the best definition of "True Bravery"

True bravery is arriving home, stinking drunk after a very late night out with the guys, being met at the door and assaulted with a broom by your wife and still having the guts to ask:
"Are you cleaning, or were you flying somewhere?"

hysterical

§P0oONY
3 Pigs walk into a bar. The first pig orders one drink then asked the bartender "where's the bathroom?"
The bartender said "down the hall to the right."
The second pig orders 2 drinks and asked the bartender "where's the bathroom?"
"Down the hall to the right." replied the bartender The third pig orders 3 beers and asks for the bill. The bartender said "don't you want to go to the bathroom?"
"No" said the pig. "I'm the pig that goes wee wee all the way home."

PrinceofBlades

Kharhmah

Haru-Donovan
A Russian woman married an English gentleman and they lived happily ever after in London. However, the poor lady was not very proficient in English, but did manage to communicate with her huband.
The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.
One day, she went to the butcher and wanted to buy some chicken legs. She didn't know how to put forward her request, and in desperation clucked like a shicken and lifted her skirt to show her thighs. The butcher got the message, and gave her the chicken legs.
The next day, she needed to get some chicken breasts. Again, she didn't know how to say it, and so she clucked like a chicken and unbottoned her blouse to show the butcher her breast. The butcher understood again and gave her some chicken breasts.
The 3rd day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, she brought her husband to the store...

What were you thinking? Helloooo, her husband speaks English!!
Now get back to work!

PrinceofBlades
A Russian woman married an English gentleman and they lived happily ever after in London. However, the poor lady was not very proficient in English, but did manage to communicate with her huband.
The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.
One day, she went to the butcher and wanted to buy some chicken legs. She didn't know how to put forward her request, and in desperation clucked like a shicken and lifted her skirt to show her thighs. The butcher got the message, and gave her the chicken legs.
The next day, she needed to get some chicken breasts. Again, she didn't know how to say it, and so she clucked like a chicken and unbottoned her blouse to show the butcher her breast. The butcher understood again and gave her some chicken breasts.
The 3rd day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, she brought her husband to the store...

What were you thinking? Helloooo, her husband speaks English!!
Now get back to work!

laughing thumbsup I'm going to remember that

Haru-Donovan
Bubba died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly. The mortician needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best friends, Daryl and Gomer. The three men had always done everything together. Where you saw one, you saw all three.
Daryl arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet, Daryl said, "Yup, his face is burnt up pretty bad. You better roll him over."
The mortician rooled him over, and Daryl said, "Nope ain't Bubba."
The mortician thought that was rather strange. Then he brought Gomer to identify the body. Gomer took a look at the body and said, "Ypu, his face is pretty well burnt up. Roll him over."
The mortician rolled him over and Gomer said, "Nope, it ain't Bubba."
The mortician asked, "How can you tell?"
Gomer said, "Well, Bubba had two assholes."
"What? He had two assholes?!" said the mortician.
"Yup, everyone knew he had two assholes. Every time we went to town folks would say, 'Here comes Bubba with them two assholes.'

PrinceofBlades
Bubba died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly. The mortician needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best friends, Daryl and Gomer. The three men had always done everything together. Where you saw one, you saw all three.
Daryl arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet, Daryl said, "Yup, his face is burnt up pretty bad. You better roll him over."
The mortician rooled him over, and Daryl said, "Nope ain't Bubba."
The mortician thought that was rather strange. Then he brought Gomer to identify the body. Gomer took a look at the body and said, "Ypu, his face is pretty well burnt up. Roll him over."
The mortician rolled him over and Gomer said, "Nope, it ain't Bubba."
The mortician asked, "How can you tell?"
Gomer said, "Well, Bubba had two assholes."
"What? He had two assholes?!" said the mortician.
"Yup, everyone knew he had two assholes. Every time we went to town folks would say, 'Here comes Bubba with them two assholes.'

laughing out loud eh, it's ok...

Haru-Donovan
Ok last one for tonight.

Phone rings:
"Hello is this the FBI?"
"Yes, what can I do for you?"
"I'm calling to report about my neighbor, Virgil Smith. He's hiding marijuana inside his firewood."
"Thank you very much for your call, sir."
The next day, the FBI agents decend on Virgil's houe. They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Virgil and leave.
The phone rings at Virgil's house.
"Hey, Virgil! This is Floyd. Did the FBI come?"
"Yeah!"
"Did they chop your firewood?"
"Yep."
"Happy Birthday, buddy!!"

Who says Rednecks aren't real bright.

PrinceofBlades
Ok last one for tonight.

Phone rings:
"Hello is this the FBI?"
"Yes, what can I do for you?"
"I'm calling to report about my neighbor, Virgil Smith. He's hiding marijuana inside his firewood."
"Thank you very much for your call, sir."
The next day, the FBI agents decend on Virgil's houe. They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Virgil and leave.
The phone rings at Virgil's house.
"Hey, Virgil! This is Floyd. Did the FBI come?"
"Yeah!"
"Did they chop your firewood?"
"Yep."
"Happy Birthday, buddy!!"

Who says Rednecks aren't real bright.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.