Clone Army vs All Jedi From PH to ROTJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Think wise about this one........

Bobafetty
Clone Army. For some reason, together, clone troopers seem to be good at killing jedi as seen in ROTS. I dont no why. Maybe it's because their host was Jango and they have some of that talent in their genes. HEY! Maybe thats why Sidious chose Jango to be the host, so operation 66 would not fail. Just an educated guess.

Darth L. Dipsit
I must admit that this is true. Boba is completely and utterly correct. However, if you're counting all the jedi from the movies, does that mean that TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi, AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi, and ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi count as three different people? Does that same policy apply to the rest of the Jedi from PT as well? Or do you just take the most advanced form of each Jedi? This might seem like a dumb question, but if that's the way this works then there are about three times as many Jedi against the Clone Army.

Admiral Akbar
most advanced and experienced. not every one from each movie, basicly it wouldent matter, really, the jedi would still be overwhelmed with clone numbers.

Human Vader
i thought the Kamonians chose who the host was???
maybe not
anyways clone troopers

Bobafetty
No. Sidious was the jedi who ordered the clone army and chose everything for it.

darth bob
for once i agree. the naboo war was a ruse so palpatine could raise to supreme chanceller. so then palpatine then seduced dooku to the dark side, so that as his term was ending the separatists were starting a war.so the senete begged palpatine to stay in officeand granted him emergency powers. and the clones to were part of this. the jedi blindly believed that sifo-dayas order the clones. but he us dead. obi wan found out that a man named tyranus told jango to be the genetic donor. but tyrannus and dooku were the same person.the war thined the rsanks of the jedi and when order 66 came it would be easy to kill them. so i'd have to say the clones. if they were order to kill the jedi and/or if they had a jedi leader.

Darth_Nefarus
Sidious was not a Jedi.

Truth be told if this was all the Jedi from TPM to ROTJ, I think the Jedi would win.
If you saw the clone wars cartoons you'd remember what mace and yoda did alone against waves of soldiers.
picture obi-wa, luke and anakin fighting together

darth bob
wait dude does vader count also?

Darth_Frobo
how about the 1.2 million plus clones

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Sidious was not a Jedi.

Truth be told if this was all the Jedi from TPM to ROTJ, I think the Jedi would win.
If you saw the clone wars cartoons you'd remember what mace and yoda did alone against waves of soldiers.
We never said he was a jedi. He disguised himself as a deceaced jedi when ordering the army.

darth bob
frobo the clones is the army fighting the jedi so all of the clones count

Darthburgerking
The clone army would win because it would just out number the jedi by so much that they would be killed just like on Genosis.

General Bondius
The Jedi, I know it might sound nutts, but imagine the combined power of 1000 jedi, the clones killed them because they were like 50 Vs. 1, but imagine a force push of 200 jedi at the same time, that gives a new perspective dont you think????

darth bob
agreed

Fishy
Clones win

Lets say there are a thousand Jedi in total that means 1200 clones for each Jedi out there. Now we have seen Yoda and Obi fight through a lot of clones and a lot of other Jedi could do it. But a lot of the Jedi died fighting droids who are no where near the skill of clones. They would die fast leaving only the best of the Jedi. Mace, Obi, Anakin, Vader, Yoda and some others.

They would all get killed fast enough they could take a lot of clones with them but if 80% of the Jedi die fast they will still have to fight most of the clones on their own. They are good but even they can't avoid a thousand lasers shot at them at the same time.

Gryn Jabar
Clones take this through sheer brute force.

darth plo koon
listen up sids didnt order the clones sifo dyas did it for sids then after that dooku killed sifo. i read a star wars ep3 dictionary and i looked at sifos saber and it says it was destroyed along with him after dooks assasinated him. just after tpm.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Sidious was not a Jedi.

Ofcoarse he was never a jedi. He disguised himself as one.

General Zodiac
Clone Army. It would be like 1 to 10,000 to start out with.

darth bob
sidious orders the clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.