Naga Sadow vs Ulic-quel Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abominus
setting... hmmm. mustufar!

btw this probably be me last thread for a while. goin to Lithuania tomorrow for 5 weeks, hope you all have a great time but before i went i thought i'd come up with a good thread.

let me know what yas think!

Darth L. Dipsit
I believe Naga Sadow would win.

Good luck at Lithuania, by the way!

Darth Abominus
thanks mate! from my sources they seem somewhat evenly matched in terms of capabilities... but sadow seems the stronger of the two, so i'd say he would come out the victor.

Bobafetty
Naga is an extreme Sith Lord maybe even more powerful then Marka, maybe. I'm sure he could kill half decent Ulic.

Darth Abominus
if he was more powerful than Marka, why didn't he take the mantle of dark lord of the sith from marka and instead let marka rule for over a century?

i agree though sadow kicks ass and there's not many sith or jedi that can hand his ass to him.

chewbacca II
ok, ok, lets not start the naga sadow vs marka ragnos arguement, but i do think naga would win, but it would be a pretty even fihgt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.