Superhero FootBall and BasebBall Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Superman Hulk Wonderwoman Super Girl Vs

Flash Captainatom Green Lantern(John Stewart) and the Atom In a Foot Ball Game who wins

Batman Nightwing Batgirl (Cass) Spiderman Iron Man Superman Vs

Fantastic 4 and Wolverine In a Baseball Game

Who wins the Football game and how.

Who wins the Base Ball Game and how.
Is Superman going to hit the ball so hard it goes no where and the bat just blows up or is Spidermans Spidersense says when the ball is coming so he hits it every time.

Wolverine is good at stealth so he could steal bases
or mr fantastic and the human torch could catch fly balls

Cosmic Cube
Spiderman probably isn't fast enough to catch a ball hit by Superman. It's impossible to tackle the Flash. Green Lantern has no physical powers and if he's allowed to use his ring it's an auto win in every game. Sue Richards could catch the ball every time with a forcefield.

Max Spidey 24
Spidey got web so maybe he webs the ball.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Spidey got web so maybe he webs the ball.

Can his web move that fast?

Max Spidey 24
Spidey sense will tell him to shoot it before it get hit.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Spidey sense will tell him to shoot it before it get hit.

lol, ok.

Max Spidey 24
Spiderman cheats the most in this game. He trys to steal a base and spdiey sense goes off so he runs back.

Dizzle
Reed would have a home run for every hit, by stretching between 2 bases so he's always touching one... How the hell would you tag Invisible Woman? Especially with the forcefields. Batman would probly cheat and have the ball installed with a homing device to auto-tag all of the runners. Cheating rich dudes rule.

As for football... How the hell do you stop Flash? He takes the ball from the QB before he can throw it or hand it off. That failing, GL can put a small dome around whoever the quaterback is too.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dizzle
Reed would have a home run for every hit, by stretching between 2 bases so he's always touching one... How the hell would you tag Invisible Woman? Especially with the forcefields. Batman would probly cheat and have the ball installed with a homing device to auto-tag all of the runners. Cheating rich dudes rule.

As for football... How the hell do you stop Flash? He takes the ball from the QB before he can throw it or hand it off. That failing, GL can put a small dome around whoever the quaterback is too.

If GL puts up a dome, how will he throw the ball? Most of these guys can break one, anyway.

Dizzle
Quaterback on the other team. Not being able to throw was the point.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dizzle
Quaterback on the other team. Not being able to throw was the point.

...So!?

EvilCap America
Flash ends the game with 1645 yards rushing and 58 Fumble recoveries gained by vibrating the ball through the holder.Slaughter rule is involed at Halftime but id still pick Walter Payton over him

CorderaMitchell
I love your creative threads.

mdbull73
Reed Richards robs every potential homerun

Swanky-Tuna
I think it's impossible for Flash's team to lose the football game and impossible for Batman's team to lose the baseball game.

Even though Reed can stretch and Sue can turn invisible, they have to stay on the baseline so they can still get an out.
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Spiderman probably isn't fast enough to catch a ball hit by Superman.
You dork. Spiderman and Superman are on the same team.

Batman Wins
Batman Wins

EsteemedLeader
"Cheating rich dudes rule."
I concor

"Batman Wins"
I also concor

lft4ded
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

You dork. Spiderman and Superman are on the same team.

I can hear Superman now: "What the hell, Spider-Man! What the hell!"

Spider-Man: "Aw jeez guys, I'm so sorry! It's my Spider-Sense, I swear its like an alarm and I just instinctively respond...<dissolves beneath breath>"

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
"Cheating rich dudes rule."
I concor

"Batman Wins"
I also concor

I ....... dis-concor !!!!

Cheating rich dudes are cool, but poor-struggling-virgin young man like Spidey even RULEZ !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.