Clone Army vs Mandalorians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Human Vader
The Clone Army of the Clone Wars vs the Mandalorians Revan and Malak fought against

Go

Bobafetty
Mandalorians own this one. Mandalorians are very extreme fighters and even used to have Jango as one of their commanders.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah. Mandalorian fighters are amazing, and they are all individuals (unlike the clones). You just have to see Glentract's home page to see some Mandalorian badasses.

Human Vader
yes but the clones are Mandalorians as well. and jango isnt around for the mandalorians im talking about boba, this is the Mandalorian army revan defeated. And dipsit, dont you think not being indivual would be a good thing in battle. clones are to a certain extent like droids. they can be sacrificed and are willing to sacrifice themselves, since theyre clones. meaning they dont think twice about doing something, they do something knowing even if they die, another clone will be there to do the same thing.

Darth L. Dipsit
Well, I think that the Mandalorians do have instincts and intuition that the clones do not possess. If mercenaries were to fight soldiers, I think the mercenaries would win. Your point is valid, though. I think it depends on your point of view.

Bobafetty
Non-individuality is good but it is completely useless in the preformance of individual missions. Mandalorians, however, use both individuality and un-individuality.

chewbacca II
"mandalorians" would rape the clone's asses, they're just like suped up versions of normal humans, but on second thought the clones are mandalorians because they're just clones of jango who is mandalorian, so........still the "mandalorians" are trained in mandalorian warfare and mandalorians are perfect worriors and when trained in their native battleskills are even more deadly, mandalroians take this one

Wickerman
Originally posted by Human Vader
yes but the clones are Mandalorians as well. and jango isnt around for the mandalorians im talking about boba, this is the Mandalorian army revan defeated. And dipsit, dont you think not being indivual would be a good thing in battle. clones are to a certain extent like droids. they can be sacrificed and are willing to sacrifice themselves, since theyre clones. meaning they dont think twice about doing something, they do something knowing even if they die, another clone will be there to do the same thing.

Being droid-like in a battle - very very bad.
Having good strategies and THINKING - very very good.
Why do you think Sentient pilots almost always outmaneuver and destroy droid-piloted fighters? Why do you think the Empire started putting real pilots instead of droids in their fighters?

~wickerman~

Revan21
The Clones are pretty darn good, but the mandalorians are like super human monsters. It took the jedi and an incredible leader to defeat them. Plus even though the Clones don't think about there life, the Mandalorians don't either they get their honer from war, and it's not worth living if they have no honer.

Revan21

Lord Caltor
yes also they have their basalisk droids which are extremaly powerful

Fishy
Clones aren't like droids they can think for themselves they just follow orders above all. Making them a really effective army.

That said Mandelorians win

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fishy
Clones aren't like droids they can think for themselves they just follow orders above all. Making them a really effective army.

That said Mandelorians win

I agree. I was disagreeing with calling the clones "droid-like".

~wickerman~

Sol'yc Jarma
Considering I just had a battle with shock troopers today (Im a Mandalorian) and won, i'd say us Mandalorians afe far superior. Just because Clones happen to be well clones of one of the Mandalor Jango Fett, doesnt mean they are any good.

thesithmaster
The Mandos are more skilled, but the clones can keep respawning due to the cloning factory. That could give them the win.

Rockydonovang
clones stomp.

thesithmaster
The clones don't stomp when they had a close war with goddamn Battle Droids

Zenwolf
That bump...wow. Also the Clones have a vast tech advantage here and are better than a weakened OR that the Mandos fought.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by thesithmaster
The clones don't stomp when they had a close war with goddamn Battle Droids who would also lol stomp the crap out of manadlorians due to vastly superior technology and numbers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.