Hanging Brains!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Who's done it? eek!

silver_tears
Is that code for something dirty?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by silver_tears
Is that code for something dirty?

Yes. yes

silver_tears
Very good, continue thumb up

-Funky Punk-
okkkkkkk......................

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by silver_tears
Very good, continue thumb up

So okay then. To hang brains is to pull one's ball sack so they are sticking out of the top of the pants. They basically look like a little brain. Then, you get like two or three of your buddies to do this alongside you, if you are a guy mind you, as you talk to new chicks at Summer Camp. The look on their faces is classic when one of them finally says, "is that your balls?" laughing

Seriously, it's a great ice breaker. wink

silver_tears
That sounds so gross no expression yet again you amaze TH thumb up

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
So okay then. To hang brains is to pull one's ball sack so they are sticking out of the top of the pants. They basically look like a little brain. Then, you get like two or three of your buddies to do this alongside you, if you are a guy mind you, as you talk to new chicks at Summer Camp. The look on their faces is classic when one of them finally says, "is that your balls?" laughing

Seriously, it's a great ice breaker. wink

omfg that is hularious.. but gross!

The Tired Hiker
wink

SlipknoT
Oh me and Mah Boyz Hang Brains all damn Day yo

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Oh me and Mah Boyz Hang Brains all damn Day yo

Sweet! Have you ever 'sat in gum?' It's when your wearing swimtrunks and you say to someone, "Eeeew, I sat in gum!" Then you pinch the end of your ball sack to your seat as you sit up. It looks like gum. wink

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Sweet! Have you ever 'sat in gum?' It's when your wearing swimtrunks and you say to someone, "Eeeew, I sat in gum!" Then you pinch the end of your ball sack to your seat as you sit up. It looks like gum. wink no expression No..........

taft
thats wierd no expression

The Tired Hiker
Hey, I never ever once claimed to be normal. no expression

The Tired Hiker
Ever wish you had a time machine? embarrasment big grin

Coldfire
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.