Lion-o versus wolverine in a sword fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mako Victim
Seeing as wolverine use to be a samurai could his skills with a blade match that of the lord of the the thundercats????

GalacticStorm
wolverine with ease

Mako Victim
How long did wolverine train as a samurai

GalacticStorm
Lion-o has a childs mentality. Wolverine is over a century old and has the top fighting skill rating in marvel along with the likes of Captain America

long pig
I refuse to go against anyone from Thundercats.

Mako Victim
Lol!

It depends on which one I'd go with.. If it was the Lion-o from the cartoon then I'd say Wolverine. But the Lion-o from the comics I think would win.. Seeing as now he's a mature adult and also masterd every form of combat known to thundara

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mako Victim
Seeing as now he's a mature adult and also masterd every form of combat known to thundara

Ooooh... stick out tongue
But seriosuly I think Wolverine, cus of the training, senses, reflexes, healing ability and indifference to pain (if he does get hit he continues right away), strong will, stamina, "being the best there is at what he does" and all that. smile

Max Spidey 24
Thunder Catsssssssssssss

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Thunder Catsssssssssssss
....HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! big grin

Mainstream
feel the magic feel the roar ...thundercats are loose!!

but I seriously believe the sword of omens will be predicting an ass kicking for Lion-o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.