dr.doom with supermans powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
so if Dr.Doom obtained supermans powers how long would it take for him to take over marvel earth?

JWangSDC
The thing about Dr Doom is that his brain is so powerful...he finds ways to obtain things as great as supermans powers without having any powers. This means that having supermans powers may not neccessarily benefit him...I mean he's stolen silver surfers before.

K3VIL
With Superman's power certainly Doom would become a major threat on Marvel Earth, but if he choose to face Thor or Beta Ray Bill or another guy with magic based powers, he's going down.

supremthor
Originally posted by K3VIL
With Superman's power certainly Doom would become a major threat on Marvel Earth, but if he choose to face Thor or Beta Ray Bill or another guy with magic based powers, he's going down.
no not realy when u think about about doom uses magic as well so magic may end having zero effect on him.

Swanky-Tuna
That's also if he decides to fistfight. He may just use his powers to learn/build insanely fast. Or study his new powers so he can make insanely powerful bio weapons that run on solar energy.

supremthor
or if doom wanted he could just fly into the sun and become DOOM PRIME.

whirlysplat
Doom Prime what a fantastic idea supremthor.....very cool!

Superherovandal
Doom Prime would take over the galaxy. but still no match for the awesome awesomeness of Flash Prime big grin

mdbull73
Doom is like Thanos. They have brushes with omnipotence, but always find a way to lose it.

But let's say Doom's plan is 99% foolproof, the Marvel characters lstill earn about Kryptonite from Superman, find nice quantities of it, and attack Doom. Superman's powers are negated, and Doom is back to his old self.

I assume Superman is available to provide this information, since Doom stole his powers in the first place.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure Doom's suit filters out radiation since he can skate around in space in it. Wait a minute... I wonder if he'd ever find out he has new powers. He spends a lot of times in that suit.

who?-kid
The cool thing about Doom is that he NEEDS no special powers. I think Doom with Supermans powers would be extremely boring to read.

K Von Doom
Doom with Superman's powers would be a threat level similar to Thanos

brainchild81
Originally posted by mdbull73
Doom is like Thanos. They have brushes with omnipotence, but always find a way to lose it.

But let's say Doom's plan is 99% foolproof, the Marvel characters lstill earn about Kryptonite from Superman, find nice quantities of it, and attack Doom. Superman's powers are negated, and Doom is back to his old self.

I assume Superman is available to provide this information, since Doom stole his powers in the first place. Nope. Doom uses superspeed & strength to rip Clark's heart out and hand it to him so he gets to see it before he dies.smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.