juggernaut in the real world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
lets just say that there really is the cytorrak gem. and some guy named dan finds it and actually becomes the juggernaut. and dan decides to destroy everything between L.A. and Manhattan.what are the ramifications of this and can he be stopped? if so how.

jinzin
nothing can stop the juggernaught....the ramifications are that we get screwed because the prez goes nuts on "homeland security" again...

long pig
I run up and kick Dan in the nutts!

daniel18
why did you have to name him dan lol thats my name

Swanky-Tuna
Since in the real world, there are no telepaths or high frequency, tight band, whatever the crap weapons, we would be royally boned.

I, for one, welcome our new big, red overlord.

Arahan
Dan? You mean Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter ? Cool he will teach us the strongest fighting style: SAIKYO

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mainstream
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Since in the real world, there are no telepaths or high frequency, tight band, whatever the crap weapons, we would be royally boned.

I, for one, welcome our new big, red overlord.

as do I.Originally posted by Arahan
Dan? You mean Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter ? Cool he will teach us the strongest fighting style: SAIKYO

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like the old guy Gen " you'a big fool."

daniel18
just get sadaam to blow juggs up with weapons of mass destruction

Swanky-Tuna
Juggernaut is a weapon of mass destruction.

daniel18
sh@t then were f@ck#d are we lol

ScarletSpider
The government has been known to experiment with noise weapons, they could pull out the classic BROWN NOTE and make him crap his pants.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
The government has been known to experiment with noise weapons, they could pull out the classic BROWN NOTE and make him crap his pants.
They tried finding that on Mythbusters and they were unsuccessful.

DigiMark007
What about telepaths? Amidst the bull-crap there has to be some legitimate ones, right?

There was a similar thread a while back. I outlined the way we (KMC forums) could take down the Juggernaut...I'll try and find it.

-DM

DarkCrawler
He could be taken out with sonic weapons...

mdbull73
We'd have to somehow find another person who is familiar with the Cyttorak gem.

Here it is: some nut is in Atascadero State Hospital (near San Luis Obispo, CA). This freak has been talking about some Cyttorak Gem, saying that it has special powers that could be used to destroy the Earth.
He explains how the gem could provide an ordinary person with great, destructive powers and describes each power in detail. The white jackets toss him under the hospital.

However, one day, while his shrink is watching the news and sees the destruction that Dan is causing, he realizes that this nut was quite serious. The shrink compares what he sees with the powers Dan is exhibiting and decides to release the nut, who wasn't really crazy after all.

The nut, once out, uses his knowledge of the Cyttorak Gem to create a plan to shut the Gem down and return Dan to the mailroom at Oracle.

Swanky-Tuna
This nut would have to be a pretty formidable magic weilder.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He could be taken out with sonic weapons...

we could do a drive-by.... but instead of using guns we just turn our music systems up to full and take him out with some strategic Linkin Park tunes

Marvelgeek
I say trick dan into a volcano, that will give us some time!

Mainstream
Originally posted by Scoobless
we could do a drive-by.... but instead of using guns we just turn our music systems up to full and take him out with some strategic Linkin Park tunes

don't knock Linkin Park..dj

newjak86
I for one would join Dan he is gonna need someone to help run his new empire.
Hey if you can't beat em join em. laughing

Zahit
Juggernaut's (Dan) path of destruction will come to an end at
the midwest's very own.....Branson, Missouri!!!!!!
The endless spectacle and shows will have Dan's senses reeling....
...he'll probably stop to catch a show by The Polish Prince, Bobby Vinton!!!

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/cd/9c/460277-music-resized200.jpg

illadelph12
Naw, he wouldn't make it out of California. This guy Dan would be a noob in the use of his powers. When Marko first received the gem it took him some time to dig himself out from the cave/temple that collapsed on him. We'd just need to trick him into walking into a trench-like container of very deep wet cement that would take him some time to escape from, then figure out how to either tranport him somewhere else or dispose of him.

Either that or Bush uses his cosmic powers (The Power Propaganda) and drafts Dan to fight wars that make himself and all of his business associates extremely rich.

Oh, and spread freedom as well... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marvelgeek
How about gas? He probably is resistant cus of his metabolism or sumting but we'll use ALOT of gas. Keep him sedated/killed.

Zenoside
Who says the Gov doesnt have some super secret weapon that would make Juggernaut into a pile of ash?

....but yah 99% of the time Juggs would rape the world.

grey fox
were dead.......

mdbull73
Here is the solution:

We find out that Dan was a complete loser at Oracle. No social life. Still a virgin at age 35.

I say we get Hefner to lend us two of his latest playmates and fly them out to Dan's current location. Unbeknownst to Dan, however, LA SWAT has also reached the location.

Hef tells Dan can do what he wants with the girls, but...

The moment Dan steps out of the suit, LA SWAT bumrushes his ass.

grey fox
Originally posted by mdbull73
Here is the solution:

We find out that Dan was a complete loser at Oracle. No social life. Still a virgin at age 35.

I say we get Hefner to lend us two of his latest playmates and fly them out to Dan's current location. Unbeknownst to Dan, however, LA SWAT has also reached the location.

Hef tells Dan can do what he wants with the girls, but...

The moment Dan steps out of the suit, LA SWAT bumrushes his ass. .....And then the swat team get's ripped to shreds, even without the suit a user of the gem of cytorrak is still all bulked up, the suit just protects you from telepaths

EvilCap America
On the plus side at least we FINALLY get to see what Area 51/Philadelphia experiament style uber-weapons are being hidden by the government what Alien species runs our world and probes people behind the scenes and just what magical type anti-apocalypse thingies were hidden around by the people that actually built the pyramids

So yeah he ges stopped EVENTUALLY probably by Indiana Jones and breaking back out the Ark of the covenent

grey fox
Originally posted by EvilCap America
On the plus side at least we FINALLY get to see what Area 51/Philadelphia experiament style uber-weapons are being hidden by the government what Alien species runs our world and probes people behind the scenes and just what magical type anti-apocalypse thingies were hidden around by the people that actually built the pyramids

COOL.....i get dibs on the disintegration rifle laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by illadelph12
When Marko first received the gem it took him some time to dig himself out from the cave/temple that collapsed on him.
That was because the collapsing of the temple messed up the spell. Our Dan-Juggernaut would be ripe with possession.

The MISTER
It would depend on his intelligence.

mikedgravity
i say we are all pretty screwed in this situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.