Worst Reasons for Villany.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
What characters have the worst reason for villany?
c&p'd.

Dr. Doom's main reason for being a villain is to get back at a guy he went to college with...

Lex Luthor, because he lost his hair...seriously.

The Walrus, a guy who turned to crime because he had the proportionate size, strength and speed of a Walrus.

Rainbow Rider. Color blindness.

Scoobless
Doc Ock...... cos his daddy didn't love him.....aawwwww

ScarletSpider
Well Doom's villainy also has a dose of mental illness to it. His scar wasn't that bad, it was mostly vanity that made it seem bad, and since then he and Reed have clashed so often, that that old College rivalry has stayed fresh, it's not like he came back and attacked him after 40 years of not doing anything.

Mainstream
what about Murmur the flash villian he became bad because he hated the sound of people voices or somthing like that.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Scoobless
Doc Ock...... cos his daddy didn't love him.....aawwwww Not in Ultimates...He blames Justin Hammer and Spiderman for melding the arms to his body.

Scoobless
ok... there is the arm thing as well..... but his entire viewpoint on life was majorly influenced by his absent father and over-protective mother

DarkCrawler
Big Wheel. To get back at guy who picked up on him in school.

http://www.seanbaby.com/stupcom/bigwheel.htm

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Big Wheel. To get back at guy who picked up on him in school.

http://www.seanbaby.com/stupcom/bigwheel.htm

yeah..look out he's got a big wheel..a big wheel of doom.

newjak86
I always thought Juggernaught's was lame.
I'm now indesructible I'm gonna go on a rampage to destroy my step brother cause he got all the attention.

Mainstream
what about Scarecrow..he was picked on a school now he wants to show the world the meaning of fear...(though I do like him as a villian)

Scoobless
what would be a good reason for becomming a super-villain?

Mainstream

to make the world tremble at your feet because you are destine to rule it?

Scoobless
how about: that guy cut me up in traffic...... now i shall crush his city and bring the world to it's knee's

Mainstream
how about: that guy cut me up in traffic...... now i shall crush his city and bring the world to it's knee's

yeah that'll work too par-ty

K3VIL
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Well Doom's villainy also has a dose of mental illness to it. His scar wasn't that bad, it was mostly vanity that made it seem bad, and since then he and Reed have clashed so often, that that old College rivalry has stayed fresh, it's not like he came back and attacked him after 40 years of not doing anything.
Doom is not only a "villain" he's also a king, a genious, and a respectable man.Richards is just a stretching genious that can't even cook himself something different from fish and fries.

Swanky-Tuna
For fun. Like The Shade. Or for revenge. Like Sinestro.

Mainstream
or to get chicks and cash..like captain cold

Zahit
didn't thanos stub his toe as a youth........

manjaro
professor Zoom. "oh im gonna be a villain beucase i looked up to Barry allen when i was young but when i came back to the past to hang out with him turns out he died or something so im gonna snap and have a nervous breakdown, then end up being destined to be killed by him sometime in his immediate future, aarrarrghhh!"

Spideys Sister
what would be a good reason for becomming a super-villain? I donno but if any villian used the because I was bored excuse I'd die.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I donno but if any villian used the because I was bored excuse I'd die.

i'm sure that has been done before

DarkCrawler

To get money? That is the most used reason.

K Von Doom
"Villain" is subjective... if you want to run the world because you're the smartest person alive and the most qualified to do so, would that make you a villain?

HarmoNiC FLo
Yes. because if the world does not want to be controlled by one man, and you are forcing this upon the world then you are a commiting an evil and selfish act = villian.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo
Yes. because if the world does not want to be controlled by one man, and you are forcing this upon the world then you are a commiting an evil and selfish act = villian.

What if world would be better off with the one man in control?

long pig
Only if that man is me, otherwise it's villany!

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo

But u probably don't realize this, or think that yeah well they don't know what's best for them.
Also it can be mixed with mental or emotional unbalance, and the desire of power or wealth.

Originally posted by Zahit
didn't thanos stub his toe as a youth........
I heard everything he does is for a special lady... Death. yes

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by K Von Doom
"Villain" is subjective... if you want to run the world because you're the smartest person alive and the most qualified to do so, would that make you a villain?

It's sort of paradoxical, if you're the most qualified to do so you shouldn't have to resort to villainy you should be able to convince the world that it would be better if you were in charge.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's sort of paradoxical, if you're the most qualified to do so you shouldn't have to resort to villainy you should be able to convince the world that it would be better if you were in charge.
But would u realize this? Thinking u r the best qualified doesnt mean u r (or the most logical).

HarmoNiC FLo
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What if world would be better off with the one man in control?

It wont be, because he would be a man. and human beings are subject to flaws. not to mention whats "better" to you is not "better" to me all the time. on top of everything, who is to judge who is capable and deserving? look at president bush and other leaders...not everyone likes their ways yet how did they get elected and re-elected?

dictatorship is just history repeating itself, its been a failure from day one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.