Overweight men less likely to have an affair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ken Kenobi
Thanks to Ananova.com for the article.

That's right ladies, us fat guys are less likely to cheat on you. We are the best choice for a true relationship. winkstick out tongue

pr1983
laughing

No shit...

Clovie
i didn't understand why is that confused

BackFire
Because we're to lazy to get off of the couch to start one.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by BackFire

yes big grin

Df02
wow, what genius payed for the study into that life-changing result

Clovie
and it is counted as a good thing? confused

pr1983
i seriously doubt that...

debbiejo
Is this a "more to love" thing?

Fire
That's because fat men generally are considered less attractive by other females

botankus
I'm not going to comment until I get mr.smiley's opinion. I want to know all the details about the naked fat guy in his avatar's sex life.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
and it is counted as a good thing? confused

Yes you see like not Cheating in a Relationshp is widely regarded as something good.....

JToTheP
i didn't understand why is that confused

because fat people end up happy with what they can get and aren't stupid enough to try to screw it up, like people who get gawked at daily.

Clovie
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes you see like not Cheating in a Relationshp is widely regarded as something good..... i was according to this:

Originally posted by JToTheP
because fat people end up happy with what they can get and aren't stupid enough to try to screw it up, like people who get gawked at daily. blink that makes sense sad

Bardock42
Well yes and I was talking aboot it being a good thing because of what I said.....

Clovie
i know
i was asking if being too lazy to do anything besides sitting on the couch is a good thing.

Bardock42
Only in this contextg stick out tongue

KharmaDog
Because fat guys can't find their Penis to use it.

Honestly, in my opinion, cheating has nothing to do (or at least little to do) with the woman you are with, it's more about self respect.

finti
or respect for the relationship you have

shaber
I would have thought that insecure people are more likely to commit adultery huh

Clovie
Only in this contextg stick out tongue it wouldn't be enough for me.

the guy should be with me coz he loves'cares/respects and so on me
and not because he is too lazy to get off a couch messed
plus what's the fun about having guy who is sitting on the cauch and wathcing tv all the time? erm

Bardock42
You can watch with him...that is very stereotypical thinking though.

Morbid4Daniel
Without even reading that, and just coming in from seeing the title..I have my own theory. YES fat men are less likely to have an affair cause they're less likely to get anyone other then their current spouse! laughing out loud

Clovie
You can watch with him...that is very stereotypical thinking though. what do you mean by that?

Bardock42
That Fat people only sit on the couch and watch TV stick out tongue

Clovie
oh.. i don't know... i guess they are doing all the other stuff like going out and exercising too.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by shaber
I would have thought that insecure people are more likely to commit adultery huh

Truth is, that alot of very attractive men and metrosexuals are incredibly insecure. They need validation. Sleeping with a tonne of women, or being able to show folks that they are still attractive is often their weakness.

Funny how many see that as confidence.

Bardock42
oh.. i don't know... i guess they are doing all the other stuff like going out and exercising too.
Hmm I don't know maybe they do maybe they don't...its just not nice to say that they only sit on the couch..its funny if its meant as joke....if someone actually thinks that its sad....

Clovie
Hmm I don't know maybe they do maybe they don't...its just not nice to say that they only sit on the couch..its funny if its meant as joke....if someone actually thinks that its sad.... i didn't say that.
it was what BF said confused

Bardock42
I didn't say you said that........

PVS
Bardock, are you the insult police now?

Clovie
but it sounded as if you implied so confused

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
Bardock, are you the insult police now?
No no I am not talking aboot insults, and I know BF meant it as joke but you see it is kind of like saying Jews are Greedy, Blacks are Stupid, Fat people are lazy

Bardock42
but it sounded as if you implied so confused
Well you heard something in there I didn't want to imply

PVS
No no I am not talking aboot insults, and I know BF meant it as joke but you see it is kind of like saying Jews are Greedy, Blacks are Stupid, Fat people are lazy

and they aren't?

laughing out loud JUST KIDDING!!!

Bardock42
Well yes they are, its just not politically correct to say so......

Clovie
Well you heard something in there I didn't want to imply i must have misunderstood confused

Bardock42
Indeed

FeceMan
"Overweight men less likely to have an affair."

Because they can't get some!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by FeceMan

Not exactly true.

I'm overweight, and I got some. smokin'

bilb
Originally posted by FeceMan

Not true....

Gimme an overweight geekboy over a pretty boy any day!! Smarter, nicer, all around just BETTER! (and that includes in bed stick out tongue)

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by bilb
Not true....

Gimme an overweight geekboy over a pretty boy any day!! Smarter, nicer, all around just BETTER! (and that includes in bed stick out tongue)

*sneaks into bilb's house* ninja

bilb
hehehehehe

KidRock
Girls dont like fat kids.

GCG
Im Overweight Anhorexic eek!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by GCG
Im Overweight Anhorexic eek!

Oh yeah? Well...I'm a lesbian trapped in a fat man's body!

GCG
Well ?

It would be boring having to look like everyone ;

bilb
Overweight Anhorexic....

I'm a lesbian trapped in a fat man's body!...

See, pretty boys are never witty like this!! laughing

Kid.. wrong, as usual stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Overweight Anhorexic....

Yes, wit, that's what it was.

shifty

GCG
Oh well ; I weigh 74kg (as per yesterday) and im 6ft 1........but i like to think i am fat big grin

bilb
that is SO not fat GCG no expression

GCG
but im trying !

KidRock
Overweight Anhorexic....

Well fat girls like fat guys.. so I guess you like the fat guys eh?

GCG
Is your mouth is a bit overweight Kid ?

KidRock
Originally posted by GCG
Is your mouth is a bit overweight Kid ?

Was your English teacher to fat to get up and teach you proper grammar?

GCG
Originally posted by KidRock
Was your English teacher to fat to get up and teach you proper grammar?

No . But i guess your english teacher was too lazy to teach you how to spell, noticing how you spelt to instead of too big grin

stick out tongue

KidRock
Originally posted by GCG
No . But i guess your english teacher was too lazy to teach you how to spell, noticing how you spelt to instead of too big grin

stick out tongue

Very original. roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceWithin
well u were pointing out another person's spelling mistakes, and she pointed out yours. pretty embarassing...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by IceWithin
well u were pointing out another person's spelling mistakes, and she pointed out yours. pretty embarassing...

You meant...HE, not SHE. stick out tongue

KidRock
Originally posted by IceWithin

I pointed out her grammar mistakes, not spelling. Pretty embarrassing that you can't read, isnt it?

HarmoNiC FLo
Well duh, this thread is obvious

Bardock42
I pointed out her grammar mistakes, not spelling. Pretty embarrassing that you can't read, isnt it?

Well, you point out grammar mistakes instead of actively involve yourself in this conversation, you have to understand, making a grammar mistake or misspelling something doesn't automaticly mean that your arguements are flawed, so why not just ignore it and instead bring an arguement of yourself........because that is the way fair debates should work.

Bardock42
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo
Well duh, this thread is obvious

You didn't read the original post?

bilb
Well fat girls like fat guys.. so I guess you like the fat guys eh?

I know what you are implying Kid and I aint taking the bait.. stick out tongue

And no I am not fat.. maybe one day you'll get to see a girl naked too eek!

KidRock
I know what you are implying Kid and I aint taking the bait.. stick out tongue

And no I am not fat.. maybe one day you'll get to see a girl naked too eek!

You have seen naked girls? Are they fat like you? Or do you like your polar opposite.. skinny girls?

bilb
I told ya I wasnt taking the bait laughing

you can keep trying tho. .its quite amusing

GCG
blink

looks like i've been given a sex change laughing

yoda ledbetter
Not true....

And that's why I married ya honey.....I think confused
She's always complementing me, she is..... embarrasment
stick out tongue

yoda ledbetter
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
*sneaks into bilb's house* ninja

*loads up shotgun and sits in rocking chair*
gunsmilie

yoda ledbetter
You have seen naked girls? Are they fat like you? Or do you like your polar opposite.. skinny girls?

WOW!! You're quite the wit!!
Did you finish elementary school or drop out at 19?
stick out tongue

bilb
Thank you Sweetie... smile

And Ken dont worry.. we dont own any guns in RL stick out tongue

yoda ledbetter
Thank you Sweetie... smile

And Ken dont worry.. we dont own any guns in RL stick out tongue

You're welcome..... big grin

But I think I forgot to tell you about, oh well nevermind.
wink

Bardock42
KidRock, why don't you just say something useful instead of trying to insult members on the level of Kindergarten Kids? erm

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by yoda ledbetter
*loads up shotgun and sits in rocking chair*
gunsmilie

*sneaks back out of the house*

You must be the lucky man that tamed the wild bilb.

Reckoning
KidRock, why don't you just say something useful instead of trying to insult members on the level of Kindergarten Kids? erm
That's the only level he's capable of, even though Kindergarten are his intellectual superior.

WindDancer
Overweight men are more likely to cheat on their spouse with a Big Mac than with another woman.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by WindDancer
Overweight men are more likely to cheat on their spouse with a Big Mac than with another woman.

Big Mac's aren't all they're cracked up to be. I prefer the Chicken Nuggets. droolio

Fionnuala
I wonder if it's works the other way...like with fat women..

KidRock
Originally posted by Reckoning
That's the only level he's capable of, even though Kindergarten are his intellectual superior.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Please..you could do better then that. laughing

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Fionnuala
I wonder if it's works the other way...like with fat women..

Probably.

Although, my oldest sister is getting fat and she cheated on her husband. erm

bilb
*sneaks back out of the house*

You must be the lucky man that tamed the wild bilb.

eh, I just let him think that wink

Jackie Malfoy
It is the person who is deciding to sin and have an afair wiht someone it does not matter if you are overweight.JM

Raven Guardia
Thanks to Ananova.com for the article.

That's right ladies, us fat guys are less likely to cheat on you. We are the best choice for a true relationship. winkstick out tongue

interesting eek!

Imperial_Samura
Very interesting.

feralboy
no. their about the same a a thin man. when people think affair ya already think skin. he could be with someone as big as him

KidRock
I know all the fat kids who I saw in school were always losers. Poor poor fat kids. It is funny to throw french fries and shit at them during lunch.

Moral is: Fat kids dont get girls.

bilb
You know one of these days you are bound to say something that is at least 10% correct and I am gonna collapse from sheer shock...

pr1983
I know all the fat kids who I saw in school were always losers. Poor poor fat kids. It is funny to throw french fries and shit at them during lunch.

they get more girls than assholes do...

bilb
laughing laughing laughing

yes , yes they do stick out tongue

Bardock42

you are one funny man.......what defines a loser? ........that you don't think the person is "cool"? .... if thats true I have to say you are not Americas Badass you are just an american ass.....

botankus
Ask any NFL offensive lineman how much action he's gotten in the past year, and then get back to us on how fat guys don't get girls.

Linkalicious
Overweight men sweat cheese.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Overweight men sweat cheese.

This is true, it's Easy Cheese.

P.S.: Got any crackers?

pr1983
Cheesey... Peas?

Capt_Fantastic
You know, I've always believed one simple fact about getting laid. It's harder NOT to get laid. See, I've always believed that people should know where they stand with any potential sex partner. Kind of an A-list, B-list, C-list type thing. A listers can sleep with any one from any group, B-listers with each other and anyone from C-list and so on. As long as you don't set your sites above your potential, then it's not difficult to get laid. However, not having sex when it is with in your ability is ten times as hard. Besides, it's not like there aren't other fat man and women out there to sleep with.

vaya_the_elf

I like the fat guys, and the dorky ones.

Reason why they usually nicer, and more loyal.

I'd take them any day.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf

I'd take them any day.

naughty

pr1983
naughty

Down Ken, down... stick out tongue

KidRock

I'd take them any day.

Of course they are loyal..they cant get anyone else other then another fat girl.

pr1983
Of course they are loyal..they cant get anyone else other then another fat girl.

So tell me... whats so great about you?

whirlysplat
Adultery is only ok if no one finds outbig grin If they do it is shit sad specially if you love the person you cheated on!

So if your going to cheat........be very careful big grin

pr1983
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Adultery is only ok if no one finds outbig grin If they do it is shit sad specially if you love the person you cheated on!

Then why cheat?

vaya_the_elf

I'm not fat

vaya_the_elf

How about if you love them. Don't cheat on them.
Otherwise you don't really care about them mad

bilb
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
You know, I've always believed one simple fact about getting laid. It's harder NOT to get laid. See, I've always believed that people should know where they stand with any potential sex partner. Kind of an A-list, B-list, C-list type thing. A listers can sleep with any one from any group, B-listers with each other and anyone from C-list and so on. As long as you don't set your sites above your potential, then it's not difficult to get laid. However, not having sex when it is with in your ability is ten times as hard. Besides, it's not like there aren't other fat man and women out there to sleep with.

That is the most nauseating post I have read in a loooooong time..

Vaya.. amen girl!!

kid.. oh nevermind.. maybe one day when some drunk gutterslut does decide to give you some pity sex you wont be so uptight all the time

vaya_the_elf

kid.. oh nevermind.. maybe one day when some drunk gutterslut does decide to give you some pity sex you wont be so uptight all the time

laughing

whirlysplat
Originally posted by pr1983
Then why cheat?

Its about the capitalistic economy really, you love coke but sometimes if your offered Pepsi you quite like it. In the right conditions a Dr Pepper is good. Choice in an ideal society if we were all mature enough it wouldn't be cheating, but sharing. You have a sip of my Dr Pepper if I can sample your fanta Z.

big grin

vaya_the_elf
*signs*

No its because people can't control themselves, and they are not always smart.

Once they do something wrong they don't want to be held for their actions.

It gets old after while to hear all the reasons people make up why they cheated and so on. Bottom line is its wrong. It hurts people theirfore its wrong.

pr1983
Its about the capitalistic economy really, you love coke but sometimes if your offered Pepsi you quite like it. In the right conditions a Dr Pepper is good. Choice in an ideal society if we were all mature enough it wouldn't be cheating, but sharing. You have a sip of my Dr Pepper if I can sample your fanta Z.

big grin

Thats a bit too liberal imo...

you are not sampling anything... stick out tongue

whirlysplat
*signs*

No its because people can't control themselves, and they are not always smart.

Once they do something wrong they don't want to be held for their actions.

It gets old after while to hear all the reasons people make up why they cheated and so on. Bottom line is its wrong. It hurts people theirfore its wrong.

But its right if no one knows, then its a victimless crime, isn't it big grin

whirlysplat
Thats a bit too liberal imo...

you are not sampling anything... stick out tongue

Communism in sexuality would be great big grin

pr1983
Communism in sexuality would be great big grin

Not for everyone... erm

vaya_the_elf
But its right if no one knows, then its a victimless crime, isn't it big grin

Tell me something

Do you feel good that you cheat on someone, even if they don't know?

whirlysplat
Seriously though people often cheat because they may love someone but they are looking for something different sexuallywink you know a bit of spice, that their partner who they may love very much is not into. You know a bit of sadism, or masochism, anal, dressing up as a baby or wearing a big blow up rubber suit in an isolation tank. You know the usual stuff big grin I mean some people won't even swallow when they give a blow job big grin

vaya_the_elf
*signs*

i think you are missing the point

Nevermind

whirlysplat
*signs*

i think you are missing the point

Nevermind

Not really I mean do you swallow big grin

pr1983
Seriously though people often cheat because they may love someone but they are looking for something different sexuallywink you know a bit of spice, that their partner who they may love very much is not into. You know a bit of sadism, or masochism, anal, dressing up as a baby or wearing a big blow up rubber suit in an isolation tank. You know the usual stuff big grin I mean some people won't even swallow when they give a blow job big grin

a bit idealistic...

Not really I mean do you swallow big grin

doooood...

whirlysplat
a bit idealistic...

doooood...

I think its a valid question all uys need to ask girls big grin

No offence is meant by it big grin

pr1983

i hope not... you havent seen vaya's temper...

bilb

Could you NOT project your own selfish shortcomings on every member of KMC please? thnx smile

And if you were worth it, swalowing would be something you got everytime..

whirlysplat
Could you NOT project your own selfish shortcomings on every member of KMC please? thnx smile

And if you were worth it, swalowing would be something you got everytime..

Not when I haven't washed it big grin I think getting a BJ then is an achievement big grin

vaya_the_elf

I've got a question for you.. .

What's sharp, and brings great deal of pain to the lower half of your body?

whirlysplat
Your Strap on?

pr1983
Your Strap on?

aw dude... seriously...

whirlysplat
Girls I am only kidding I believe none of the things I have just posted, It was a little harmless fun.

Sorry angel

BackFire
Girls who don't swallow often get hit in the back of the head afterwards by me, when they're finished, of course.

bilb
Your Strap on?

Back off .. PG13 remember

KharmaDog
blink laughing laughing laughing laughing huh

pr1983
Girls who don't swallow often get hit in the back of the head afterwards by me, when they're finished, of course.

laughing

vaya_the_elf
Your Strap on?

I would say something, but it might get me in trouble

So nevermind

Ken Kenobi

whirlysplat, I would suggest you stop posting such filth and offending the members of KMC before I give you an official warning. That can be considered sick to many peoples and is not appropriate for a PG-13 forum.

I think you owe vaya_the_elf and bilb an apology as well.

whirlysplat
whirlysplat, I would suggest you stop posting such filth and offending the members of KMC before I give you an official warning. That can be considered sick to many peoples and is not appropriate for a PG-13 forum.

I think you owe vaya_the_elf and bilb an apology as well.

I apologised several posts back, seriously is this only PG13 with stuff like the sex with Animals thread? How does that work!

Ken Kenobi
I apologised several posts back, seriously is this only PG13 with stuff like the sex with Animals thread? How does that work!

Sorry. embarrasment, I was still typing that up when you apologised...

I dunno about the Sex With Animals thread, I can't close it. stick out tongue

whirlysplat
Girls I am only kidding I believe none of the things I have just posted, It was a little harmless fun.

Sorry angel

here it is again long before I was asked big grin

whirlysplat
Sorry. embarrasment, I was still typing that up when you apologised...

I dunno about the Sex With Animals thread, I can't close it. stick out tongue

If I'd known it was PG 13 I wouldn't have taken the mickey so much.

But it is crazy some of the stuff posted is much worse than my posts on this thread big grin

vaya_the_elf
no expression

whirlysplat
angel

vaya_the_elf
laughing

whirlysplat
smile

whobdamandog
That is the most nauseating post I have read in a loooooong time..

Vaya.. amen girl!!

If he's that lucky....if he fails at that...there's always glory holes...laughinglaughinglaughing

Coldfire
Originally posted by whobdamandog
If he's that lucky....if he fails at that...there's always glory holes...laughinglaughinglaughing

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.