Advice About Trying To Ask Your Crush Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spaso
i have havent asked her out am nervous, my friends were surprised at me cause i never needed advice cause i always give them advice. i feel very comfortable around girls. I dont know why i feel less comfortable i got out of a relationship 6 months ago and havent been in another since we were togeather 6 months. And now am having relationship problems.

if you have any advice, would you be able to tell me

Thank You

SpaSo

Demarthl
ask her out eh? well theres nothing like just popping the question, girls like to get the shock instead of the build up sometimes smile pull oyurself together and just try.

its worse when you have to ask the girls dad for permission to ask her to marry you, i thought i was gonna die >.<

Alley
just go and ask her! girls like surprises...believe me

§P0oONY
Give her money..... buy her love...

Alley
..HOWEVER!.... make shure none of her frendz are around or she will tottaly reject your sorry ass

Alley
spooony: you are so cheap

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Alley
..HOWEVER!.... make shure none of her frendz are around or she will tottaly reject your sorry ass

Unless you are a really good looking guy...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Alley
spooony: you are so cheap

It was a joke...

Spideys Sister
Best thing is to get to know them. Identify their personality. Then when you wannna ask her ask her the way you think she'd want to be asked based on what you know about her. Thats how I make friends.:smile:

snehin
Originally posted by spaso
i have havent asked her out am nervous, my friends were surprised at me cause i never needed advice cause i always give them advice. i feel very comfortable around girls. I dont know why i feel less comfortable i got out of a relationship 6 months ago and havent been in another since we were togeather 6 months. And now am having relationship problems.

Thank You

SpaSo if u ask me i say just relax go to her talk for a while and it slipps up in between well thts wat happened to me i kinda was talkin to her and it slipped out!she actually said yes so try it just relax and talk to her for a while then slip it in!!

Neo_Version 7
When it comes to these kinds of questions, I myself wonder about them...

snehin
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
When it comes to these kinds of questions, I myself wonder about them... experince hlps!!especially if tis girl is a friend she my current best friend well was before i mad an idiot outa myself and well lucky idiot thts me!!she actually agreed to go out with me!!!!it slipped out and i got a girlfriend!!hehehe

Clovie
!!!

why is person banned?

Neo_Version 7
I guess.

Anyway, what's up with the thread-maker.

Seems he's gotten the boot.

Clovie
i know big grin

he posted spoilers in a very not nice way and i asked for dealing with it..
i didn't notice it's the same person earlier bag

snehin
I guess.

Seems he's gotten the boot. wat the.....he got banned today?shit!!why?

Neo_Version 7
****ing nut-case probably.

Spideys Sister
I guess.

Seems he's gotten the boot. Hold up...He was banned no less than Two or three hours ago?huh What the Freak?

Neo_Version 7
Must be a record...

snehin
****ing nut-case probably. well wat did he do?i mean was he warned?

Clovie
i feel so powerful purplequeen1

snehin
Must be a record... it is!!r u sure he was banned?

Spideys Sister
Must be a record... KMC Records...we should send him an award.

Neo_Version 7
He must have been.

Anyway, I like your new signature, Clovie.

It's quite refreshing. big grin

Clovie
He must have been.

Anyway, I like your new signature, Clovie.

It's quite refreshing. big grin he was.
coz of this post smart
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4194072#post4194072
(me reported it big grin)

and tx. i like it too big grin

snehin
yeah its new damn i din't notice!!sry its cool too!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Clovie
he was.
coz of this post smart
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4194072#post4194072
(me reported it big grin)

and tx. i like it too big grin They Edited it.

Neo_Version 7
Reporting people is really funny.

I like it when they get banned.

Clovie
shame nothing worse could happen to this arsehole erm

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
They Edited it. very good they did.
he said he read the HP6 already and said some crap about what is happening there. i didn't want to know cry

Neo_Version 7
How'd you know it was real?

snehin
Reporting people is really funny.

I like it when they get banned. hey i dont mind it if they really pissed me off it might calm me down but not for no reason!
They Edited it. yep!they always will it must've been someone really took offence thts for sure!!

Clovie
i hope it wasn't real.
but either way i don't like attitude like that.

Neo_Version 7
So, if I started blabbing about how Harry ends up in the upcoming books, you would report me?

Spideys Sister
I haven't gotten it...I plan to I have the rest.

snehin
i hope it wasn't real.
but either way i don't like attitude like that. he had a bad attitude!!damn im never pissin u off!!

snehin
So, if I started blabbing about how Harry ends up in the upcoming books, you would report me? he wat!!!thank u mods!!
I haven't gotten it...I plan to I have the rest. rest?
argh i am just w8in against all temptation to read it not one spoiler read!!holdin myself back till it comes out here!!

Neo_Version 7
?

Clovie
So, if I started blabbing about how Harry ends up in the upcoming books, you would report me? of course.
but since you're here rather long, you wouldn't get banned immediately happy
plus i know you won't hug

Originally posted by snehin
he had a bad attitude!!damn im never pissin u off!! d'you want to piss me off?
anyway..whos' that guy?

Spideys Sister
he wat!!!thank u mods!!
rest?
argh i am just w8in against all temptation to read it not one spoiler read!!holdin myself back till it comes out here!! Rest meaning 6 and 7

a1hsauce
Originally posted by spaso

Thank You

SpaSo
dude!!! what the hell are you doing on KMC?! get your your lil butt out there, look the gurl straight in the eyes and Ask that gurl out. And I dont wanna hear another word about it!

YOU GOT ME!

wink SauceMaster big grin

Spideys Sister
A1....he got banned.

snehin
Rest meaning 6 and 7 ah so u haven't gotten those spoilers?some guy started emailin so many of em to me damn i just deleted all exept one if thts true then hell this book might be the end for one of my charecters!!

a1hsauce
A1....he got banned.
ohhhh confused well then... I retract everything i just told him whistle

Spideys Sister
ah so u haven't gotten those spoilers?some guy started emailin so many of em to me damn i just deleted all exept one if thts true then hell this book might be the end for one of my charecters!! Clover might report you for hinting...shifty

RaeRox
DO NOT have your friends ask her out for you. i hate that. its annoying.

Clovie
Clover might report you for hinting...shifty EYYYY ..i'm not like that.

that guy just really pissed me off embarrasment

RaeRox
^um, i missed something didnt i?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by RaeRox
^um, i missed something didnt i? Yeah thread starter got banned sometime 2 hours after he made this thread.

RaeRox
o that explains a lot of it......lol

Alpha Centauri
How to ask a girl out...

I could be a smart ass and say "Just ask" and although it's that easy, I realise it's easier said than done for most.

So I would advise casually speaking to her, build up some kind of commonality, common ground or something you guys can talk about. Make sure you feel comfortable around her, then during similar veined convo, raise the issue. Let her know you really like her and that you would really like to spend more time with her.

When asking, don't go all shy and look away or at the ground. look in her eyes. Not in a starey way, but in a comforting way. It shows confidence but not overbearing nature.

Good luck. Remember, the AC Three C's:

Confidence. Charisma. Character.

-AC

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
How to ask a girl out...

I could be a smart ass and say "Just ask" and although it's that easy, I realise it's easier said than done for most.

So I would advise casually speaking to her, build up some kind of commonality, common ground or something you guys can talk about. Make sure you feel comfortable around her, then during similar veined convo, raise the issue. Let her know you really like her and that you would really like to spend more time with her.

When asking, don't go all shy and look away or at the ground. look in her eyes. Not in a starey way, but in a comforting way. It shows confidence but not overbearing nature.

Good luck. Remember, the AC Three C's:

Confidence. Charisma. Character.

-AC THREAD STARTER HAS BEEN BANNED!

snehin
THREAD STARTER HAS BEEN BANNED! im reportin this to the mods maybe they will close it down!

Spideys Sister
wHY ITS FUNNY!

danagrint
I'm about to call him and I don't know how to ask him, I have some ideas but I want your opinion, too.

BTW, My crush and I have been friends for about 1 year.

Clovie
I've never asked anyone out embarrasment

Susan-Storm
-Claps Hand for Dana !!- Horray

but i don't have a real life crush -someone i can get too i mean - wink

danagrint
I've never asked anyone out embarrasment

sad

danagrint
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
-Claps Hand for Dana !!- Horray

but i don't have a real life crush -someone i can get too i mean - wink

smile *claps hands for me*

Otaku
You walk to his house.Strip a little,lick him,and ask.its that easy.

danagrint
wow. you learn something new everyday

Clovie
Originally posted by Otaku
You walk to his house.Strip a little,lick him,and ask.its that easy. you've said it to a 13 year old blink

Otaku
you've said it to a 13 year old blink

...well...beats hearing it from your parents no expression

justjakk
you've said it to a 13 year old blink clovie, who is that in your sig?

justjakk
Originally posted by danagrint
I'm about to call him and I don't know how to ask him, I have some ideas but I want your opinion, too.

BTW, My crush and I have been friends for about 1 year. be like "hey, you wanna go do something?"

Clovie
...well...beats hearing it from your parents no expression for sure stick out tongue

Originally posted by justjakk
clovie, who is that in your sig? dunno, why?

Otaku
for sure stick out tongue

shifty stick out tongue

Salem07
I've never had to ask a guy out, they always ask mehappy

But really, all you do is ask him...it's not all that hard. Take a chancewink

justjakk
for sure stick out tongue

dunno, why? curious

where did you get them?

danagrint
uh

Otaku
hu

TwisterGameX
Don't ask him out...let him ask you.

justjakk
uh yeah, guys are just as nervous, if not more than you. if you up and say, "hey, let's go find something to do.....(go to mall.......movie....whatever)", they are more than willing to say "sure".

Ken Kenobi
yeah, guys are just as nervous, if not more than you. if you up and say, "hey, let's go find something to do.....(go to mall.......movie....whatever)", they are more than willing to say "sure".

Then you have the problem of him thinking that you're just going to hang out as friends.

Follow jakk's advice though and make sure it's just the two of you. Then have the conversation about why you asked him to go with you and what you would like to happen.

TwisterGameX
Or you could give him hints like ken said

Clovie
shifty stick out tongue eyes

curious

where did you get them? devaintart.
is this an interrogation?

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Don't ask him out...let him ask you. cry

Otaku
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Then you have the problem of him thinking that you're just going to hang out as friends.

Follow jakk's advice though and make sure it's just the two of you. Then have the conversation about why you asked him to go with you and what you would like to happen.

And then...you tell him to bring you some punch.And take a prom picture...and dont forget to arrive in a limo evil face

justjakk
eyes

devaintart.

cry do you want it to be? wink

TwisterGameX
eyes

devaintart.

cry

I thought that was you in your sig for a sec when someone brought up the topic. Happy Dance

justjakk
And then...you tell him to bring you some punch.And take a prom picture...and dont forget to arrive in a limo evil face if you were older, i would have said to get him drunk and call the minister, but you're not so....eehhhhh

Clovie
do you want it to be? wink is this an offer? stick out tongue

I thought that was you in your sig for a sec when someone brought up the topic. Happy Dance impossible. I would never put pic of me in the sig. it took me too much effort to get all pics removed.

TwisterGameX
is this an offer? stick out tongue

impossible. I would never put pic of me in the sig. it took me too much effort to get all pics removed.

sad What do you look like. You sound interesting.

justjakk
is this an offer? stick out tongue

impossible. I would never put pic of me in the sig. it took me too much effort to get all pics removed. what did you have in mind? cool

Otaku
sad What do you look like. You sound interesting.

She doesnt look interesting stick out tongue

She just makes it sound that way stick out tongue

justjakk
sad What do you look like. You sound interesting. i've seen pics, she is totally gorgeous. she doesn't seem to think so, but i know good looking when i see it

Clovie
sad What do you look like. You sound interesting. 177cm, 58kg, dark semi long hair.
and generally ugly, enough description?
oh..yeah.. and I'm old.

what did you have in mind? cool totally nothing happy

She doesnt look interesting stick out tongue

She just makes it sound that way stick out tongue someone honest at last big grin

i've seen pics, she is totally gorgeous. she doesn't seem to think so, but i know good looking when i see it embarrasmentbag not true!

justjakk
177cm, 58kg, dark semi long hair.
oh..yeah.. and I'm old.

totally nothing happy your loss roll eyes (sarcastic)

Otaku
oh..yeah.. and I'm old.

Can anyone say:No selfesteem roll eyes (sarcastic)

justjakk
your loss roll eyes (sarcastic) even if it was, i doubt you would except it. beautyful females never do.

justjakk
Can anyone say:No selfesteem roll eyes (sarcastic) i kinda did.

Clovie
your loss roll eyes (sarcastic) as always.

Can anyone say:No selfesteem roll eyes (sarcastic) noticing that you don't look good has nothing to do with selfesteem huh

Otaku
as always.

noticing that you don't look good has nothing to do with selfesteem huh

Precisely.But you call yourself UGLY.No selfesteem

Clovie
Precisely.But you call yourself UGLY.No selfesteem I know what are good points of me. and looks are not one of those. all messed

Commando Queen
you should ask him in person.. go up to him when hes alone and ask if he would like to do something friday or somehting.. and if he says no.. go off and flirt with another dude to make him see what hes missing..

TwisterGameX
oh..yeah.. and I'm old.

totally nothing happy

someone honest at last big grin

embarrasmentbag not true!

I am curious now. Send me a pic Happy Dance

Clovie
I am curious now. Send me a pic Happy Dance you wish messed

TwisterGameX
you wish messed

Please sad

justjakk
I am curious now. Send me a pic Happy Dance i'm the only lucky one to have a pic of her.......only she can tell me if i can give it out or not.

TwisterGameX
i'm the only lucky one to have a pic of her.......only she can tell me if i can give it out or not.

is she well you know naughty

Ken Kenobi
I've seen her picture before. It was posted ages ago.

justjakk
is she well you know naughty she is very beautyful, she just doesnt want to think so....dunno why. sad

RaeRox
Just ask. Its like...boom bang done. Only...dont...NEVERMIND...lol shifty

justjakk
I cant find my Clovie pic......sissa Clovie, did you delete my pic? confused

TwisterGameX
I must see it now. Please clovie!

Clovie
I cant find my Clovie pic......sissa Clovie, did you delete my pic? confused all pics of me ever posted on KMC in whatever format has been deleted (fortunatelly was done before the search engine stopped working fine big grin)

I must see it now. Please clovie! but what for?

justjakk
all pics of me ever posted on KMC in whatever format has been deleted (fortunatelly was done before the search engine stopped working fine big grin)

but what for? i had that one on my documents with you sitting, looking u at the camera.....yanno you were wearing the shaw.....it gone... sad

TwisterGameX
all pics of me ever posted on KMC in whatever format has been deleted (fortunatelly was done before the search engine stopped working fine big grin)

but what for?

Curoius Happy Dance

Clovie
i had that one on my documents with you sitting, looking u at the camera.....yanno you were wearing the shaw.....it gone... sad and why is it something bad? confused

Curoius Happy Dance sowwie then stick out tongue

crazy_shadow
...simply "can you go out /w me"....

crazy_shadow
and why is it something bad? confused

sowwie then stick out tongue RUSSIAN SIG! eek

Clovie
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
RUSSIAN SIG! eek BLASPHEMY! schmoll
it's not russian

playmean
ioi

crazy_shadow
BLASPHEMY! schmoll
it's not russian well..."ty" and "daleko" is russian...so i figured ya know....

danagrint
And then...you tell him to bring you some punch.And take a prom picture...and dont forget to arrive in a limo evil face

I'm only 13

danagrint
wow this board went on for 3 pages

crazy_shadow
ROFL...

crazy_shadow
wow this board went on for 3 pages 4*

danagrint
oh, I'm about to call my crush

bushidorodent
just ask him what harm can it do?

danagrint
it could be a weird friendship is he says no

bushidorodent
ps what he say

danagrint
calling him now

danagrint
NOOOOOO!!!! my phone needs to charge for 20 minutes

bushidorodent
damn phone batteries they suck (good procrastination lol jk)

danagrint
Originally posted by bushidorodent
damn phone batteries they suck (good procrastination lol jk)

big grin

danagrint
sad

bushidorodent
whats wrong?? did he say no??

danagrint
my phone is charging

Clovie
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
well..."ty" and "daleko" is russian...so i figured ya know.... schmoll

it's is SOOOO not russian!
it's my beautiful mothertongue! polish!

bushidorodent
ah i c well good luck to you i hope for the best

danagrint
please stay though

TwisterGameX
Clovie is such a tease sad

danagrint
sad

bushidorodent
oh i will stay do you need moral support??

danagrint
yes

bushidorodent
im yours for the time being danagrint... bushidorodent at your service

DarkC
my phone is charging
Don't you have like, a wired phone or something? A normal one?

danagrint
I don't like the wired phone we have because my parents can here me talking and asking my crush out

bushidorodent
dont be afraid in 7th grade i liked this one girl and i likes her all through 7th through 8th grade and we were close friends the she found out i liked her and she liked me and we went out for like 9 months the we broke up she said i cussed to mush thats bullshit huh lol

DarkC
They're horrible parents then if they can't respect your need for privacy.

danagrint
lol wow. actually I'm in 7th grade now

danagrint
Originally posted by DarkC
They're horrible parents then if they can't respect your need for privacy.

but they don't now I like him

DarkC
Oh okay. Not allowed to date?

bushidorodent
i know its embarassing to even tell your gf/bf that you love them and your parents hear its just awkward ya know

danagrint
Originally posted by DarkC
Oh okay. Not allowed to date?

I'll find outsmile

ben_dover
Never EVER ask a guy out!

Give him signs, flirt with him, act friendly, get to know him, ask him about his previous relationships to learn his experience and if he was smart enough to understand he will surely ask you out, but if his experience is not that well, give him hints on what to do and basicly teach him how to treat a girl right by not actually telling him but to giving signs. Don't get mad at him if he makes a mistake for you may be his first and he is doing his best to know how to do it right.

Lets say you asked him if he has a pet. He says a dog. Even if you don't like dogs get close to his face and ask him surprisingly "you really have a dog", that will be a good sign and opportunity for him to make his "move" to your lips. wink

danagrint
Actually, I have known him for 1 year and I know he has 1 cat, step dad, younger step brother, and he likes dogs

bushidorodent
find out lol thats funy 10th grade up in here represent lol god i hate being white lol jk

danagrint
lol

danagrint
I'm calling in 3 minutes

DarkC
Good luck! Don't lose your composure! (too much.)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>