Euthanasia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
What do you think about euthanasia, as in aided suicide, do you think its right to aid someone to die or do you think its not natural ?

Storm
For or Against Euthanasia

Demarthl
this owuld be better in the GDF, but personally, Euthanasia is ok in some cases, but its such and unstable subject realistically its too dodgy to put into effect

§P0oONY
Done in GDF, yes euthanasia is good, In my opinion

T.M
if the person is VERY !!!! ill then i dont see a problem with it.

lilmisskitten
OMG Storm how do you knwo these threads exsist it kinda annoying sad

Storm
I' ve seen it all after almost 2 years. It' s even more annoying for me to see duplicate threads rising on a daily base.

s|m
It depends erm
I don't agree completely with it, but if a disabled or paralized person really wants to die, its his/her choise. Also, if a creature is suffering, and there is no cure, it would be more humaine to put it out of its misery erm

s|m
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
OMG Storm how do you knwo these threads exsist it kinda annoying sad
Use the 'search' function next time erm

IceWithin
not OTF material rolling on floor laughing

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by s|m
Use the 'search' function next time erm #

i did but it didn t come up !!! miffed

§P0oONY
#

i did but it didn t come up !!! miffed

You should have searched using this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s= then

Storm
I only use the search function to locate a thread, the rest is up to my memory.

lilmisskitten

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Storm
I only use the search function to locate a thread, the rest is up to my memory.

yuo must have a good memory big grin

§P0oONY
erm yeah...... is that not th search function at the top of the page

Oh, I thought you meant the forum searching...

shy

impchimp
euthanasia is bad because its not natural and miracles happen even with the sickest ppl.

snehin
Originally posted by Storm
I only use the search function to locate a thread, the rest is up to my memory. ok now tht is good memory!!i cant remember if i had breakfast r not!!
erm yeah...... is that not th search function at the top of the page yeah it is!
Originally posted by T.M
if the person is VERY !!!! ill then i dont see a problem with it. well its upto a perticular person i am not goin ta judge or be nosey in factors of aided death!

snehin
Originally posted by impchimp
euthanasia is bad because its not natural and miracles happen even with the sickest ppl. well i'll leave it to the person at hand!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.