Isnt it odd???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

impchimp
IID that people go on the internet cause they r bored yet they say they are bored on the internet?

this is the the place where u ask all ur isnt it odd ?'s

impchimp
isnt it odd that nobody is coming on this thread???

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by impchimp
isnt it odd that nobody is coming on this thread???

erm..no

Clovie
would you be so kind and rephrase it?

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah I didnt get that too much either lol.

Demarthl
isnt it rather random how when one gets bored the chemical imbalance in their brain cause thei thoughts to irrationalise and get mixed with endorphins causing frustration and partial insdanity, of which makes the person then do illogical things, like make a thread full of shit

impchimp
before ppl go on the internet they're usually bored (at least that's what i am). yet while they're on the internet they say im bored after a while.i guess i should of said,"iid thst most people go on the internet 2 escape bordom yet after a while on the internet they r bored?"

do u get what im sayin???

Demarthl
na idun unnstnd ur shrtand typin stff cos liek i ain teh leet h4x kthnx?

Clovie
Originally posted by Demarthl
isnt it rather random how when one gets bored the chemical imbalance in their brain cause thei thoughts to irrationalise and get mixed with endorphins causing frustration and partial insdanity, of which makes the person then do illogical things, like make a thread full of shit endorfines don't cause frustration confused

before ppl go on the internet they're usually bored (at least that's what i am). yet while they're on the internet they say im bored after a while.i guess i should of said,"iid thst most people go on the internet 2 escape bordom yet after a while on the internet they r bored?"

do u get what im sayin??? i'm not on the net coz i'm bored, but because i like it. as simple as that.
and i'm not getting bored while using it also, usually

impchimp
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
erm..no
well i guess it is kinda stupid

isnt it rather random how when one gets bored the chemical imbalance in their brain cause thei thoughts to irrationalise and get mixed with endorphins causing frustration and partial insdanity, of which makes the person then do illogical things, like make a thread full of shit
well than i guess i am bored and i did make a thread full of crap. since im bored and have a chemical imbalance in my head i just admitted that. somebody please help me with my bordom is what i should've made this thread.

Demarthl
well than i guess i am bored and i did make a thread full of crap. since im bored and have a chemical imbalance in my head i just admitted that. somebody please help me with my bordom is what i should've made this thread.
dance

Originally posted by Clovie
endorfines don't cause frustration confused

then its just me with a mental problem

impchimp
endorfines don't cause frustration confused

i'm not on the net coz i'm bored, but because i like it. as simple as that.
and i'm not getting bored while using it also, usually
oh...

impchimp
dance

then its just me with a mental problem
Happy Dance

Demarthl
kept you amused for a period of time right? just gotta find more little things to keep you goin ^^

Morbid4Daniel

I Love you Demmy! love

Demarthl
you have Daniel, love him happy

Morbid4Daniel
Okay I luv you, not love you. Fair enough?

And yes I DO LOVE Daniel. droolio love

Clovie
dance

then its just me with a mental problem maybe stick out tongue

oh... huh?

impchimp
kept you amused for a period of time right? just gotta find more little things to keep you goin ^^
yes u do.cause when i get bored i get random!!!!

Demarthl
maybe stick out tongue
at least it makes you msile my dear smile

Okay I luv you, not love you. Fair enough?

And yes I DO LOVE Daniel. droolio love

done deal luvver wink

impchimp
maybe stick out tongue

huh?
u go on the internet cause u like it not because u r bored.

Morbid4Daniel
Happy DanceHappy Dance

Clovie
at least it makes you msile my dear smile was it your aim? embarrasment

Demarthl
to please? yes, i like to see you happy

impchimp
im thinking random thoughts cause im bored... i want ice tea!

Morbid4Daniel
u go on the internet cause u like it not because u r bored.

wtf..Who says that? Lots of people have nothing better to do, there may be nothing on tv, they may be getting off of a hard day at work, etc..LOTS of people get on the internet because they are bored...roll eyes (sarcastic)

impchimp
*gets ice tea* any one want some???

impchimp
wtf..Who says that? Lots of people have nothing better to do, there may be nothing on tv, they may be getting off of a hard day at work, etc..LOTS of people get on the internet because they are bored...roll eyes (sarcastic)
like me.clovie said she goes on cause she likes it.

i finally have some stimulation mom is yelling at me 2 get off the internet.byez!

Morbid4Daniel
Well. Im not disagreeing on that, but I guess I took that wrong. People can get on the internet because they're bored too.

bye

Demarthl
i go on the internet because i have my own computer, no job, and because Clovie is here shifty

Morbid4Daniel
Same, pretty much. No Job, as well. I generally talk to anyone though.

Clovie
u go on the internet cause u like it not because u r bored. uh huh.
i have other things to do erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.