Clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJ Velocity
I heard that storptroopers are supposed to be clones of Jango Fett as is Boba. If that is the case, why are stormtroopers so stupid? If they were clones of Jango then surely they would think and act just like him (and Boba Fett). Instead they blast aimlessly and get killed as quickley as they appear.

Another thing I noticed is that people are speculating that Obi-wan hid Luke and Leia but in ESB he says to Yoda "that boy is our only hope" Yoda then says "No. There is another". Obi-wan doesn't seem to have any idea about Leia until ROTJ when he explains to Luke about her remaining anonymous.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Ushgarak
First of all, try not to get too wrapped up in the cloning of Jango Fett thing. It;s on very loose ground.

Secondly, Obi-Wan knows about Leia, of course. But remember, in ROTJ he tells Luke again that he is their last hope, before Luke prompts him by saying that Yoda spoke of another

Clearly, Obi-Wan does not believe that Leia is any hope at all. And not surprising; she was hardly displaying Jedi power, was she?

Yoda,on the other hand, DOES think Leia could pull it off. Somehow.

finti
And the fact that all couldn`t be revealed in ESB since it was a cliffhanger.

Ushgarak
AH, logical thought again....

DarthBorgie
But, Leia was showing signs of the force. She was always sensing when Luke was in danger. I think a lightsaber weilding, force using, double hair bun Leia would have been nice to see though. (hmm, i wonder what color her lightsaber would be...mmm, remembering old topics...the memories!)

JediOasis
Yeah, thats something that has always bothered me about the EU, in that Leia never became a full-fledged Jedi like Lucas had probably intended. But anyways, I am sure that Obi-Wan knew about Leia. I imagine that had he survived the Darth Vader encounter on the DS he probably would have tolde them and trained them both to defeat the Emperor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.