the NON-OFFICIAL who owns what LOST character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sblomie545
Being as Linds started this whole trend she should at least get some credit smile

so i guess we'll start over

so far Linds owns Jack and i own Charlie

xLiNdS x 622x
haha nice Sassy

sblomie545
happy yes so anyone who would like to own a lost character, who isn't taken in the "other" officially owning characters thread, come to us

mana would probably want sawyer eh?

xLiNdS x 622x
yea...we could probably make this the biggest thread in the LOST forum by ourselves laughing out loud

sblomie545
probably!!!

laughing out loud now since the rest of them aren't in the NONOFFICIAL ownership of characters we can put it back in our profiles happy

xLiNdS x 622x
laughing out loud alright its in!...but i seriously dont see how anyone could get mad over something as little as this erm

sblomie545
oh i know, it was all blown up, and then they go and make their own ownership thing, lol linds this thread is probably just gonna end up being me and you talking about nothing

xLiNdS x 622x
Which is fine lol

sblomie545
exactly, okay i edited my profile, i think you're gonna like it

xLiNdS x 622x
eek! I LLOOVVVEEE IT!!!! hug

sblomie545
exactly, and no1 can have you because ur mine!!! this was such a good thread idea, im glad i made it happy

lol did u see that part in the lost re-run with charlie, lmfao when he fell in the water, i dont think i've laughed so hard in a week!

xLiNdS x 622x
omg my mom was watching it with me and she started cracking up on that part, it was so funny...my favorite part was when Shannon was like "Can i ask you something?" and he said "I knew this would come up, yes i am the bass guitarist for DriveShaft." and Shannon was like "Can you catch a fish?"......that part was hilarious i laughed for a good 5 minutes laughing out loud

sblomie545
yeah that was good too, but the fish part, i laughed for like 10 min, im not kidding, i needed that

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SIG??????

xLiNdS x 622x
OMG its gone!

xLiNdS x 622x
MG knows my password...

sblomie545
what?!?!?!?!?!?

sblomie545
i have a sawyer one if u want

xLiNdS x 622x
ok theres a different one that she made me..i gave her my password so she could put my sig and avvy in because it wasnt working for me..but i just changed my password

sblomie545
but where did ur old one go? im so confused

xLiNdS x 622x
i dunno..i think she took it out

sblomie545
MG did?? why?? omg if it's because of the frickin owning thing, im gonna pop a blood vessel, ask MG, just be like, hey i was wondering if you took out my sig because i didn't and now it's not there...ninja

xLiNdS x 622x
go ahead and pop a blood vessel!...Dr.Foxy will be there to take care of you shifty

sblomie545
eek! !!!!

this is offically my new favorite thread

xLiNdS x 622x
It's simply the best
(like us..laughing out loud )

sblomie545
exactly, it's totally spesh

xLiNdS x 622x
The speshest wink

xLiNdS x 622x
ok i PMed MG like 10 min. ago and she never pmed me back confused

sblomie545
i PMed her about 2 weeks ago and she never PMed me back

she accused me of making up stories and i asked her what stories... oh well

xLiNdS x 622x
lol ok then

sblomie545
yah dont count on her PMing you back laughing out loud

but i do like ur new sig, lemme know if u want my old sawyer one

xLiNdS x 622x
alright thanx but i really like all the sigs she made me, i dont think she wants me using them though...i love my ian siggys love sad

sblomie545
monkey makes good sigs too

sblomie545
lmfao just looked at ur pro again, and i didn't see the part about how hot i am lol!!!

xLiNdS x 622x
I need to learn how to make my own......meh, i dont have time for that! erm

sblomie545
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
I need to learn how to make my own......meh, i dont have time for that! erm

me either!

ergh, but we have time to talk about nothing in SF and in here!!!

xLiNdS x 622x
Hey, the stuff we talk about is very important! laughing

sblomie545
check out the kate and sawyer odds thread miffed:

xLiNdS x 622x
ok well...i gotta go get ready for a game..but i really dont wanna play..its sooooo hot out erm

nicethread

ttyl bye twin!

sblomie545
lol thanks!! yah i gg too, ill talk to you later

peace out cub scout!

KillTheLight
Originally posted by sblomie545
MG did?? why?? omg if it's because of the frickin owning thing, im gonna pop a blood vessel, ask MG, just be like, hey i was wondering if you took out my sig because i didn't and now it's not there...ninja

MG is'nt petty like you guys seem to be acting ..if your going to accuse people of stuff get proof to back it up..

Morning_Glory
i PMed her about 2 weeks ago and she never PMed me back

she accused me of making up stories and i asked her what stories... oh well

2 weeks ago?.. try last Sunday... I have reasons why I wasnt PMing you back... please, girls stop talking about me like I cant read any of this.

this thread isnt even about LOST... there is no purpose for this thread.

charmedFairy
on the other thread you said its rude that ktl made the thread..How is it rude though if you said Linds startetd this "trend" and should be given credit to it..and when we make our own you call it bashingconfusedwe talked about this ages ago b4 you guys even started posting here..meh you can write whatever you want in your bios. .we made the lost forum and we should be given credit for it..

KillTheLight
uh huh..dont accuse us of bashing ..and if you have stuff to say about us guys we'd rather you told us up straight ..your making a whole issue out of nothing cause you guys cant get a grip..which is a shame really..if you dont like our opinions and you take stuff to seriously basically thats your own issues ..suck it up and move on..it's only an internet forum..

sblomie545
okay everyone is entitled to their own opinions, even if this thread is pointless, so are the rest of the threads

this has been blown way out of proportion for no reason

can't everyone, including myself, just calm down??

Morning_Glory
i dont think all the LOST threads are pointless.. just a few of them are...and this being one of them...

sblomie545
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i dont think all the LOST threads are pointless.. just a few of them are...and this being one of them...

agreed yes

KillTheLight
wtf..make up your mind..

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by KillTheLight
MG is'nt petty like you guys seem to be acting ..if your going to accuse people of stuff get proof to back it up..
I pmed MG and asked her but she never pmed me back so sorry if i cant get proof
2 weeks ago?.. try last Sunday... I have reasons why I wasnt PMing you back... please, girls stop talking about me like I cant read any of this.

this thread isnt even about LOST... there is no purpose for this thread.
We knew you could read it and we really dont care
Originally posted by charmedFairy
on the other thread you said its rude that ktl made the thread..How is it rude though if you said Linds startetd this "trend" and should be given credit to it..and when we make our own you call it bashingconfusedwe talked about this ages ago b4 you guys even started posting here..meh you can write whatever you want in your bios. .we made the lost forum and we should be given credit for it..
Shes saying it was rude because i had that in my profile and you got all mad over it then you go and make one of your own which is really hypocritical....*gives you credit for starting the Lost forum*
uh huh..dont accuse us of bashing ..and if you have stuff to say about us guys we'd rather you told us up straight ..your making a whole issue out of nothing cause you guys cant get a grip..which is a shame really..if you dont like our opinions and you take stuff to seriously basically thats your own issues ..suck it up and move on..it's only an internet forum..
Umm who's the one who took it seriously in the first place? it was just a little list..for fun...which was blown out of proportion

And this thread isnt pointless....its point was to have a NON-OFFICIAL list of who owned who which is what was happening before you guys came in here

sblomie545
wtf..make up your mind..

i just agreed that this is one of the many pointless lost threads thats all

Morning_Glory
there arent "many" pointless threads...but this one from the get go.. at least for the first 2 pages - and this past page is all b*tching... so yea Linds it is pointless... there is no need for it

xLiNdS x 622x
There is no need for you guys to come in here and say all this stuff...just let it go

Morning_Glory
doesnt matter this thread is closing

sblomie545
doesnt matter this thread is closing

confused , i haven't seen any lost threads closed yet, but who knows, maybe this will be the first

this thread is just as pointless as the official one... doh

xLiNdS x 622x
*sigh*....thats pathetic

sblomie545
oh well moving on!

so yes linds, what were we talking about?? we shuld get more people to be involved in our non-officialness. maybe bart or POB would want kate or something, we should ask

xLiNdS x 622x
yea..didnt POB or someone say they started to watch it and decided not to?...maybe if we give them one of the lost women they'll wanna start watching it...?

KillTheLight
*sigh*....thats pathetic

excuse me dont call us pathetic and then say lets move on..if anything s pathetic it's this thread..it was all non lost related before we got here...this is the most pathetic thread in the lost forum ever ..it's obvious it was made out of spite..you 2 seriously need to move on

sblomie545
excuse me dont call us pathetic and then say lets move on..if anything s pathetic it's this thread..it was all non lost related before we got here...this is the most pathetic thread in the lost forum ever ..it's obvious it was made out of spite..you 2 seriously need to move on

she didn't say you were pathetic, i think she was saying this whole conflict was pathetic

look guys, everyone is having fun w.e, we're not bothering anyone in here and im more than willing to not bother you in ur thread, w.e

we have to come up with some comprimise, or not at all

i think we all just need to drop it

and no offense ktl but we didn't come into you're thread saying it was pathetic etc. etc. confused but oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

xLiNdS x 622x
OK THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY PATHETIC.....WHY DONT WE ALL JUST GO "CUT OUR WRISTS AND BLACK OUR EYES" big grin

KillTheLight
she didn't say you were pathetic, i think she was saying this whole conflict was pathetic

look guys, everyone is having fun w.e, we're not bothering anyone in here and im more than willing to not bother you in ur thread, w.e

and no offense ktl but we didn't come into you're thread saying it was pathetic etc. etc. confused but oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

no you didnt come into my thread saying it's pathetic..you came in here and said it..

OK THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY PATHETIC.....WHY DONT WE ALL JUST GO "CUT OUR WRISTS AND BLACK OUR EYES" big grin

whatever floats your boat

sblomie545

you did not just say that you did not just say that!!!
lmfao!!!

sblomie545

here you go KTL, evidence of you telling us our thread is pathetic

mehh....

anyway.. moving on

xLiNdS x 622x
laughing out loud yes laughing out loud yes laughing out loud yes laughing out loud

sblomie545
laughing out loud yes laughing out loud yes laughing out loud yes laughing out loud

hysterical

BECAUSE MY HEART IS IN OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (with linds)

xLiNdS x 622x
THIS THREAD CANT MAKE IT ON IT'S OWN (it needs us!!)

KillTheLight
here you go KTL, evidence of you telling us our thread is pathetic

mehh....

anyway.. moving on

where the hell did i deny that.. do you even know what your going on about wtf you called my thread pathetic and i responded saying your was more pathetic (which it is)..your the one in denial you obviously cant keep up with whats happening

hilarious no expression..i know peoples stupidity often makes me laugh too eat

xLiNdS x 622x
wow KTL you have no idea why i was laughing do you?

KillTheLight
wow KTL you have no idea why i was laughing do you?

does it matter cause it it perfectly coincided with sblomies dumb comment

sblomie545
THIS THREAD CANT MAKE IT ON IT'S OWN (it needs us!!)

BECAUSE YOU KILLED ME!! YOU KNOW YOU DID YOU DID IT WELL!!! wow we're cool

sblomie545
where the hell did i deny that.. do you even know what your going on about wtf you called my thread pathetic and i responded saying your was more pathetic (which it is)..your the one in denial you obviously cant keep up with whats happening

sorry ktl, i guess i was being a hypocrit, and i am being sincere,

please dont call my comments dumb, no need to bash each other, we've done enough of that i think yes

xLiNdS x 622x
does it matter cause it it perfectly coincided with sblomies dumb comment
well why would you comment on it if you didnt even know what was goin on?.....and we're tryin to drop this and let it go but i guess you're just not willing to do that

charmedFairy
all the lost threads are gonna die cause were gona be here fighting about this all day, lets just end it here right now. linds and sblomie anyhting you need to say take it up to the moderator, or even PM it between yourselves sheesh. nobody owns any of the characters, we were just messing around but this whole thing got out of proportion, everyone end it here.

sblomie545
okay just put the song on

"I CAN'T MAKE IT ON MY OWN!!!!! BECAUSE MY HEART IS IN 0OHIO SO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES, SO I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP TONIGHT, BECAUSE YOU KILLED! YOU KNOW YOU DO YOU DO IT WELL!. BLAH BLAH BLAH MY FINALY BREATH IS GONE!!!

i love you is all she heard, i will wait for you but i can't wait forever!

okay im done! ninja if only charlie, my love, was here...

xLiNdS x 622x
"nobody owns any of the characters, we were just messing around but this whole thing got out of proportion, everyone end it here."

I cannot believe you just said that!...i had the list in my profile and i was just messing around but YOU blew it out of proportion...get it straight

sblomie545
all the lost threads are gonna die cause were gona be here fighting about this all day, lets just end it here right now. linds and sblomie anyhting you need to say take it up to the moderator, or even PM it between yourselves sheesh. nobody owns any of the characters, we were just messing around but this whole thing got out of proportion, everyone end it here.

thats what ive been saying the whole time, i have nothing to say to the mods confused

wat does it matter if we've been arguing about it all day, it's not like we have anything better to talk about

we were just messing around too, but whatever its over, i've been trying to change the subject since the start but w.e roll eyes (sarcastic)

meh no1 listens to me anyway

dont worry cF the threads wont be closed

KillTheLight
well why would you comment on it if you didnt even know what was goin on?.....and we're tryin to drop this and let it go but i guess you're just not willing to do that

im not the one who didnt know what was going on roll eyes (sarcastic)..like i said your comment made perfect sense to me

uh huh people here..yes im on about you sblomie and linds.. took things way to seriously..if you had ever read any of our post you would realise we're not serious people..you obviously dont know us well enough..im so over it..you guys just need to really lighten up..

xLiNdS x 622x
alright whatever you guys are being f*cking ridiculous and you need to stop right now...this is the stupidest f*ckin reason to fight anyway so let it go alright?...damn

charmedFairy
"and we're tryin to drop this and let it go but i guess you're just not willing to do that"

I cant believe you just said that. obviously your the one that cant let it go, i dont care what you write in your pathetic bio cause nobody owns them, sorry if that crushed your poor heart, im sure youll get over it..maybe. and i didnt blow it out of proportion, i didnt like that fact that you guys talked behind our back.

sblomie545

uh huh people here..yes im on about you sblomie and linds.. took things way to seriously..if you had ever read any of our post you would realise we're not serious people..you obviously dont know us well enough..im so over it..you guys just need to really lighten up..

thats the problem with the internet, you can never tell if someones joking or not, ive been kidding the whole time and it got blown up, so please dont tell me to lighten up, i think that this whole thing is over and everyone needs to drop it, again as i've been saying for the past couple hours, and yet again, no1 listens until one of you says it, oh well rolling on floor laughing

sblomie545
i didnt like that fact that you guys talked behind our back.

oh boy, it's middle school all over again ninja

xLiNdS x 622x
OK IT ENDS HERE
Since we're all acting 4, heres the little line that we stop at

charmedFairy
oh boy, it's middle school all over again ninja

your proving my point. i dont know what kind of person you are, but even in middle school i didnt talk about ppl's backs, its not my thing. oh wait, your still in middle school..

KillTheLight
alright whatever you guys are being f*cking ridiculous and you need to stop right now...this is the stupidest f*ckin reason to fight anyway so let it go alright?...damn

hold on a minute dont call us f*cking ridiculous and then expect us to stop..wtf is that about you cant insult a person ..and then say lets move on..mad..you have issues..i suggest you get over them

xLiNdS x 622x
ok then sit here and insult me, then we'll stop

sblomie545
your proving my point. i dont know what kind of person you are, but even in middle school i didnt talk about ppl's backs, its not my thing. oh wait, your still in middle school..

im not in middle school and it's not doing us any good if you guys keep insulting us confused

i never said anything insulting to you cF so why are you insulting me??

and i dont talk behind peoples back, if i have a problem with them i tell them to their face.. i dont have a problem with you cF i just dont like the way you're treating me right now after ive never done anything insulting to you

for the last time, could everyone just let it go? for the millionth time im more than willing...

charmedFairy
Oo ok, ill put on the cool attitude too.. cool ..just after i insult you then try to act as if noone will read that..that was to linds anyway

xLiNdS x 622x
alright go for it roll eyes (sarcastic) .....and i dont give a shit if you read anything i say about you...but if it'll help you sleep at night knowing that you were the last one to insult me go ahead

KillTheLight
ok then sit here and insult me, then we'll stop

read your own posts if you want to be insulted..eat

xLiNdS x 622x
ok..yes, thank you KTL..i feel better now

sblomie545
read your own posts if you want to be insulted..eat

confused

bahh can we please drop it, notice how im not aiming this at any ONE PERSON!! no im aiming it at the lot of us!! please, blargh!!!

Morning_Glory

no but you came in and called us Hypocrits... erm

xLiNdS x 622x
no i called you a hypocrite....which was the truth

sblomie545
BECAUSE MY HEART IS IN OHIO!! (with you linds!!)

xLiNdS x 622x
love_080
^Look, little hearts are flying at me here in Ohio!

sblomie545
my heart is the big one! eek!

CAUSE I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP TONIGHT!!

sleep

KillTheLight

try using dictionary dot com..to define that word cause you obviously dont know the meaning..and while you there read your own posts ..you'll find the definition fits well with them

charmedFairy
and dont know how you can call mg that and still keep her sig.

xLiNdS x 622x
my heart is the big one! eek!

CAUSE I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP TONIGHT!!

sleep
laughing out loud goodnight! ttyl bye twin!

Morning_Glory

Linds I dont even know why you are upset at me, or KTL, or cF... I have never done anything to you... I made you 4 different sigs... I spent like 4 hours messing around making those - cF and KTL know... sblomie was my friend last week too until Sunday... she had a little hissy fit in the stupid Usher thread... but Linds Ive never done anything to you ... and in a completely different thread & forum you were talking about us LOST people - and also in the same sentence reffering someone as the "B!TCH" ?

xLiNdS x 622x
Ok well i didn't have a problem at first..but then you guys started saying that we were taking things too seriously when KTL even said that people were taking things seriously about the list in my profile which was true....so then when you said that about us i just didn't understand why you were suddenly mad at us........i'm trying to stay calm about this now so please dont respond to this with a post full of insults or w/e

Morning_Glory
i have not insulted you, stop saying - stop making it out like we are all out to get you- cause we arent, but when I read in the off topic forum about "certain LOST" people (as you guys put it) and refferring to soeone as "the "B*TCH" then Im concerned ... and it made me sad to see you 2 over reacting to tiny things .. so much you have to refer to someone as a B*tch.

... you know I wrote you a PM yesterday as well and you have not responded...I dont care anymore...

and I meant "us" as in KTL, cF, and me-

xLiNdS x 622x
i have not insulted you, stop saying - stop making it out like we are all out to get you- cause we arent, but when I read in the off topic forum about "certain LOST" people (as you guys put it) and refferring to soeone as "the "B*TCH" then Im concerned ... and it made me sad to see you 2 over reacting to tiny things .. so much you have to refer to someone as a B*tch.

... you know I wrote you a PM yesterday as well and you have not responded...I dont care anymore...

and I meant "us" as in KTL, cF, and me-
thanx for bein nice about it.. erm

«§hõnknêss»
blink

Well........Thats interesting!!! no expression *walks off with LOST characters*

Morning_Glory
^is that sarcasm? erm
and can you not face up to anything that Im concerned about or practically asking you about.. you cant respond...

xLiNdS x 622x
alright well..i'm done....goodbye

Morning_Glory
yea... run away...

xLiNdS x 622x
i'd rather run away than sit here and have a discussion, well fight, that i wouldve had in 2nd grade...well after this post i am never gonna post about this little thing again....so continue to talk about it amongst yourselves if you want...

Morning_Glory
no i just want you to own up to what you said.. Im not fighting .. my last several posts aren't "fighting" posts... I just want to know.. you are avoiding my comments all together... sad

KillTheLight
(auto quote)

^ what i just read then blah blah blah blah blah blah

this thread is closing soon anyway eat

«§hõnknêss»
It is????? *twiddles thumbs*

sblomie545
Linds I dont even know why you are upset at me, or KTL, or cF... I have never done anything to you... I made you 4 different sigs... I spent like 4 hours messing around making those - cF and KTL know... sblomie was my friend last week too until Sunday... she had a little hissy fit in the stupid Usher thread... but Linds Ive never done anything to you ... and in a completely different thread & forum you were talking about us LOST people - and also in the same sentence reffering someone as the "B!TCH" ?

sorry to bring this up, but i sincerely did apologize for that MG, i really am sorry for the way i acted that night, i had just had one of the worst days of my life and i really dont want to go into detail, the slightest thing put me off the edge, and i really am sorry, i hope you can forgive me

sblomie545
LINDS! i just noticed you put my new best friend in ur siggy!!! eek!

sheep we really do need to name him, or her... FRANCHESKA! i have no idea how to spell francheska, but that is it's name, it has an undefined gender, yup, francheska the sheep

xLiNdS x 622x
i think its Francesca...srug

Happy Dance

sblomie545
oh well, i like francheska better!!

xLiNdS x 622x
me too! Francheska it is yes

sblomie545
exactly, i tried to type francheska into my sig, but i didn't have anymore room

xLiNdS x 622x
Ack...that sucks laughing out loud

sblomie545
it does... all hail francheska pray

xLiNdS x 622x
Francheska's pretty hott....

sblomie545
thats why she, not you, is my new best KMC friend

xLiNdS x 622x
sad

sblomie545
i'm just kidding, i love you in_love

xLiNdS x 622x
guest-animations_08

sblomie545
this is the 2nd coolest thread ever

xLiNdS x 622x
yes

sblomie545
because hakunamatataness is the best!! yes

xLiNdS x 622x
we are so spesh

sblomie545
yes i love charlie

xLiNdS x 622x
I love Jack (in the box) embarrasment

Morning_Glory
you mean the fast food restraunt^ ?

xLiNdS x 622x
huh i didnt know that was a restaurant

Morning_Glory
yes.. they sell food poisoning

xLiNdS x 622x
mmm...sounds good erm

KillTheLight
cool lets all order some take out from there..come on people MG's paying hungry

Morning_Glory
MG is broke! I have to pay a traffic ticket.. Im not buying anything for a month...

well.. Im getting a treadmill tomorrow.. but after tomorrow.. NOTHING.. that includes jack in the box food puke

xLiNdS x 622x
ban2

Morning_Glory
^ why did you eat the Jack in the box food????... it turned you into something green and you look like a dino or bird?

xLiNdS x 622x
i didnt even know jack in the box was a place erm

have you ever eaten there?

Morning_Glory
yes... puke

Morning_Glory
http://edweb.tusd.k12.az.us/sped/images/reallifephotos/Jack%20in%20the%20Box.jpg

Morning_Glory
i think this guy is like their Ronald McDonald person

http://www.drabruzzi.com/images/jack_in_the_box.jpg

xLiNdS x 622x
hes scary

Morning_Glory
tell me about it

sblomie545
yes let's all not go to jack in the box and get food poisoning smile

good idea!! ...what was that? i just had an idea... let alone... a GOOD idea??

hmmmm blink

xLiNdS x 622x
Go Sassy!...you're awesome at this idea stuff lately yes

sblomie545
first the hakunamatata thread, and now this?? the last time this happened there was ecoli in our water!

im kidding blink

xLiNdS x 622x
erm

Morning_Glory
my tummy hurts... one of you kids come and rub it ... quickly now!

xLiNdS x 622x
Why cant your cat do it?

Morning_Glory
yes let's all not go to jack in the box and get food poisoning smile

good idea!! ...what was that? i just had an idea... let alone... a GOOD idea??

hmmmm blink

go ahead and go to the Jack in the box by yourself.. we might come visit you in the hospital when you are puking your insides out...

(seriously people have died from eating there )

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>