tpm obi-wan & aotc anakin vs rots anakin (dark)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chewbacca II
hmmmmmmm, setting, plains of tatoine, so theres no falling in holes or things that supid anakin could hurt himself with

Wickerman
Originally posted by chewbacca II
hmmmmmmm, setting, plains of tatoine, so theres no falling in holes or things that supid anakin could hurt himself with

TPM Obi Wan won out of his enormous luck and Maul's arrogance....so against RoTS Anakin i don;t think he stands much of a chance. As for AoTC Anakin vs. ROTS Anakin, it's clear. AOTC Anakin is much weaker in the force, as well as in lightsaber combat.
And to add to that, ROTS Anakin knows all of AOTC Anakin's moves which is a big help, but AOTC Anakin doesn't know all of ROTS Anakin's moves.

so yeah...ROTS Anakin thumb up

~wickerman~

chewbacca II
yeh but togather tpm obi and aotc ani could balance out the equation of power, don't you think

Wickerman
Originally posted by chewbacca II
yeh but togather tpm obi and aotc ani could balance out the equation of power, don't you think

No, actually i don't think so. If you put two dalmatians vs. a pitbull, he's still going to win the fight.

~wickerman~

Darth Mantis
Well it's simple, if the ROTS Anakin slays his counterpart then he wouldn't exist at all... If you destroy your past, there is no future... Just kidding, I'll say ROTS Anakin, remember in this duel TPM Obi-Wan wouldn't have trained ROTS Anakin yet... Therefore he wouldn't know how to counter his moves very well like in episode III... And for AOTC Anakin, well he is just weaker than ROTS Anakin... But taking him together can prove a difficulty even for the chosen one...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Well it's simple, if the ROTS Anakin slays his counterpart then he wouldn't exist at all... If you destroy your past, there is no future...

time travelling existentialism won't save AOTC Anakin THIS TIME!!! mwhuahahahaha...............i'm sorry....... embarrasment

~wickerman~

Darth Plagues
ROTS Anakin easily...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ROTS Anakin slaughters padawans like cattle.

Bobafetty
couldnt have put it better myself.

Apex512
That is true, look at the Jedi temple, he wasted all the little children and padawans. evil face

Admiral Akbar
yeah, wasted padawans. he dident fight anyone around his same expertise.

Lord Darkstar
he fought Cin, Serra, Shaak Ti and one other jedi all at the same time and won, he also beat Dooku, who easily beat AotC Obi-Wan and AotC Anakin, so RotS Anakin could slaughter TPM Obi and AotC Anakin like pigs going to the slaughter house, if you want is visual, go see RotS again, when you get to the part when Anakin turns on his lightsaber in front of the younglings, just imagine obi-wan and anakin instead of the younglings

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
he fought Cin, Serra, Shaak Ti and one other jedi all at the same time and won, he also beat Dooku, who easily beat AotC Obi-Wan and AotC Anakin, so RotS Anakin could slaughter TPM Obi and AotC Anakin like pigs going to the slaughter house, if you want is visual, go see RotS again, when you get to the part when Anakin turns on his lightsaber in front of the younglings, just imagine obi-wan and anakin instead of the younglings

Best argument yet. Dooku beat AoTC Anakin + AoTC Obi Wan (which is vastly superior to TPM Obi Wan). ROTS Anakin kicked his whiny little @ss (which may or may not have been decided between Dooku and Sids, but he was a great match for him even if it WAS a farse, anyway...

~wickerman~

Fishy
Seriously if you watch that fight you would all realise Anakin wouldn't have stood a chance against Dooku.

He manhandled the two of them easily when still fighting both. He kicked Anakin away and at the same time using the force against Obi Wana. He should and would have won from Anakin Rots in a fair fight. Sidious obviously cares more about potential then power however.

That said Rots Anakin wins

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fishy
Seriously if you watch that fight you would all realise Anakin wouldn't have stood a chance against Dooku.

He manhandled the two of them easily when still fighting both. He kicked Anakin away and at the same time using the force against Obi Wana. He should and would have won from Anakin Rots in a fair fight. Sidious obviously cares more about potential then power however.

That said Rots Anakin wins

Like i said, even if it had already been decided for Dooku to fake a loss, Anakin put up a great fight IMO. But anyway, that's off topic. Yeah, ROTS Anakin wins without much trouble

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.