What character do you hate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dgeniu
I would vote for ... Boss Nass. He just bugs me - spreding his drool all over the place! Ewwww!

adamrubin
JAR JAR
ANAKIN EPISODE 1

Wickerman
DEFINITELY jar jar binks. He's the bane of all that is good and holy in this world. I wish a wormhole would appear and drag him into some nether dimension where his mind would implode under the weight of the manifestations of conceptual existentialism........

~wickerman~

grey fox
padme.....her lines are wooden she cant act and deserved no pity and remorse instead of the 'she doesn't have the will to live' death she should be force choked to death by vader.......oh and jar-jar but no self respecting star wars fan likes jar-jar

Eleonora
Originally posted by adamrubin

ANAKIN EPISODE 1

I'd have to go with you on that one, but only because I wanted him to be a teenager.

Robin Darkside
whats with the pink??
anyway, I think Wickerman is the worst character. i think Jar Jar has feelings for him, they go good together.

matreid
The Ewoks.

Darth_Duffy
Originally posted by grey fox
padme.....her lines are wooden she cant act and deserved no pity and remorse instead of the 'she doesn't have the will to live' death she should be force choked to death by vader.......oh and jar-jar but no self respecting star wars fan likes jar-jar

he said character not actress

dgeniu
Observation: Dgeniu is a she. wink

and I guess the acting can pretty much influence the opinions around a character.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
whats with the pink??
anyway, I think Wickerman is the worst character. i think Jar Jar has feelings for him, they go good together.

I feel insulted and deeply wounded

hush Jar Jar, they won't understand our feelings...just play along confused

~wickerman~

dgeniu
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~

laughing

Robin Darkside

~wickerman~

not funny

I sense no anger with you, although arogance is hard to detect

Wickerman is a good man

dgeniu
Out of curiosity - why is Jar Jar the most hated character? I find him silly, but hardly annoying.(no, I`m not a fan - I`m neutral). All he does is get in trouble, kinda like C-3PO. I guess that`s a fun-factor.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
not funny

I sense no anger with you, although arogance is hard to detect

Wickerman is a good man

Good. Then you don't know about the darkside part that.....crap.....i have to stop talking..err...typing outloud...er.....nevermind.

And yeah, dgeniu, i HATE him with all my heart. Mainly because of the annoying voice and the way he looks. I don't know...i just get this sudden urge to put him through horrible torture...

~wickerman~

Ani's Girl
I'm fine with Jar Jar in II & III. He annoys the crap outta me as soon as he opens his mouth and speaks.

Interestingly, I'm sure I have that same effect on some people smile

Robin Darkside
Good. Then you don't know about the darkside part that.....crap.....i have to stop talking..err...typing outloud...er.....nevermind.

And yeah, dgeniu, i HATE him with all my heart. Mainly because of the annoying voice and the way he looks. I don't know...i just get this sudden urge to put him through horrible torture...

~wickerman~

hmm, are you sure Jar Jar doesn't like you?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ani's Girl
I'm fine with Jar Jar in II & III. He annoys the crap outta me as soon as he opens his mouth and speaks.

Interestingly, I'm sure I have that same effect on some people smile

according to your spelling you're waaaaay superior to Jar Jar...now if you were to say "Mesa like Jar Jar Binks" i'd have to hunt you down and kill you.

~wickerman~

Ani's Girl
according to your spelling you're waaaaay superior to Jar Jar...now if you were to say "Mesa like Jar Jar Binks" i'd have to hunt you down and kill you.

~wickerman~

Warning received Wickerman...God I could hear him say it when you typed it out sad

Robin Darkside
meesa responsible for giving Palpatine emergency powwar

sry, excuse my humor

Ani's Girl
Acckkkk, he's in my head. Palpatine knew how to play him though. As soon as someone said if only Senator Amadila were here, it was over.

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by Ani's Girl
Acckkkk, he's in my head. Palpatine knew how to play him though. As soon as someone said if only Senator Amadila were here, it was over.

yep, that little Jar Jar didn't know shit, although maybe Padme would have done the same thing if she was there

grey fox
anyone want kentucky fired gungan

dgeniu

~wickerman~

Don`t! If you torture him, he will scream and that would utterly destroy my ears! (after hearing him talk, that is....)

Perhaps if you were to adopt quiter means...

Robin Darkside
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch time

dgeniu
anyone want kentucky fired gungan

Not too sure about that... What if we all start talking like him?

Robin Darkside
making me hungry for gungan, anyway
goodnight

dgeniu
Hate threads sure R fun! big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by dgeniu
Hate threads sure R fun! big grin

Don't say that. Soon there's gonna be an "anti-hate thread" law passed sad

~wickerman~

ickeris2003
the thing I cant stand about Jar Jar is his stupid accent, dumbness and the way he talks, very annoying indeed. miffed

chubbychipmunk
omg i looove jar jar he's so adorable and i would love to be his friend!!!
big grin

DeVi| D0do
The stupid two-headed announcer at the Pod Race in Episode I.

preysin
jar jar

Darth Travizzle
Jar-Jar, Boss Nass. Um.... that's pretty much it.

matreid
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
The stupid two-headed announcer at the Pod Race in Episode I.

I forgot about him! He's a close second behind the ewoks for sure. Jar Jar would be third on the list. stick out tongue

matreid
Originally posted by chubbychipmunk
big grin

eer

Darth Travizzle
Hey, I like the Ewoks, well, really only Wicket.

matreid
Yah, Wicket is tolerable.

DeVi| D0do
Wicket is cool.

p. skywalker
C3po - his little jokes just wanna make me reach through the screen and slap him.. but thats the only reason why.. ohh and Mace Windu.. he is just annoying to me..

Wickerman
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Wicket is cool.

Are you KIDDING me? Wicket is da' pimp meister....just look how cute Leia thinks he is.....man, if i were wicket, i'd have kicked Solo in the crutch and had my way with Leia droolio

~wickerman~

Darth Plagueis
Are you KIDDING me? Wicket is da' pimp meister....just look how cute Leia thinks he is.....man, if i were wicket, i'd have kicked Solo in the crutch and had my way with Leia droolio

~wickerman~ "EEEchomamma..."

um, or something.

well, damnit, it DOES sound like it, right??

McGregorGirl
That beaked little thing that hung out with Jabba...with the annoying laugh...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
"EEEchomamma..."

um, or something.

well, damnit, it DOES sound like it, right??

Damn right. Translated: Who's yo daddy? Who's yo daddy?

~wickerman~

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by McGregorGirl
That beaked little thing that hung out with Jabba...with the annoying laugh... More screaching muppets!!!! aaagh

Darth Plagueis
Damn right. Translated: Who's yo daddy? Who's yo daddy?

~wickerman~ um.no.More like eatchomama, eatchomama, .....and what not.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
um.no.More like eatchomama, eatchomama, .....and what not.

hmm..in that case it should be eatchodaddy and ps: maaaaaan, we're off-topic, but what can i do? I'm about to go off to my (hopefully) last exam this year.....

~wickerman~

Darth Plagueis
Good luck with that, I too am out for the night,,,,

back on topic tomorrow....

DiamondBullets
Salacious Crumb, that laughter drives me insane. I'd like ta pump that little punk with a shotty.

wookie_pimp
I HATE General Grevious

dflood
jar jar

Jack Daniels
I hate the character played by George Lucas during his cameo appearance....lol.....I guess...no wait didnt mickey (supershadow) claim he was in the movie...umm I hate him....LMAO!!!

darht dude
PADEM`e

SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evil face

masterkit
I hate
Boss Nass (he does slobber)
Annie Ep.1 (he sounded so cheesy)
Annie Ep.3 (he is a sick freak!)
Ki-Adi-Mundi (he annoyed the hell out of me)
Palpatine (I dont know I never liked him)

AmrothSkywalker
I don't really hate anyone in the Star Wars Saga, I dislike any evil people but don't want to kill anyone with extreme passion that some of you possess towards Jar Jar.

SpyCspider
Not in any particular order:

The announcers at the Pod Race
Jar Jar
Sebulba
Anakin (1st)
Boba Fett (kid)....such a prick
The old Geonosian leader who talks like he's a pygmy from Africa (withclicks)
Grievous (his annoying cough and voice)

I still find it hilarious whoever said he hated that guy who said "if only Senator Amidala were here...."

I can't really say I hate the EWoks. My first American movie I watched as a Kid was Ewoks The Battle for Endor so I loved Wicket from the start. I actually got into Star Wars cuz I saw Wicket in a Return of the Jedi picture book. I was like "WTF is an Ewok doing in Star Wars???" stick out tongue

matreid
Yah, Poggle the lesser is stupid aswell.

ImperialPEZ
I try not to hate anyone in the SW universe, though many characters are cringe-worthy...........however, if I was forced to name one, I would say Special Edition Sy Snootles.

Lord Chariol
I am relativily sure that if Jar Jar and the Gungans had looked different, sounded different and acted different, then Episode I would have been far superior to Episode II. Because of Jar Jar's retched personality, Episode I was unbecoming of a Star Wars flick. Am I wrong?

matreid
No, you are right IMO.

The Last Son
I hated little Annie in Ep I. Of all the kid actors, that one had to be the worst. I also hated the Gnute Gunray (mispelled) I was so happy to see his fake-french ass get cut down.

Darth_Leo
Boba Fett, he was cool in ep V and VI, after seeing ep II it was like i was deflated, all those good gadgets he got, and inherited them, also he was a wimpy kid. That looked like his father

darht dude
PADEM`E SUCKS BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could shoot her
2guns
2guns

general gree
padme sucks

jainasolo55

i totally agree i hate padme! ahhh she pisses me off. shes one of the few things that bugs me about ROTS. TPM and AOTC she didnt bother me that much and aotc they made her come off as tough chick girl power all the way thing which i like but no way close to princess leia. ROTS she was just totally annoying and helpless, "waa waa poor me im so scared anakin" sick *barfs*

jainasolo55
natalie portman sucked in rots

jainasolo55
she has potential to be a good actor because shes actually pretty decent in other things be she just totally bombed in rots

FistoFan
The guy who said, "If only Senator Amidala were here," is Mas Amedda:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/masamedda/img/movie_bg.jpg

tlbauerle
Too many characters to name in the prequels...in the OT...I hated Boba Fett, only because all of fandom thought he was the ****.

neo313
#1. Grievous - see why here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363821&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

#2. The yellow dancing alien from Jabba's Palace (Sy Snootles)

DarkC
1.) Anakin. (He had the stones to go whack all the kiddie Jedi. Curse him, curse him!)

2.)Sidious. ("ahhhh lookit me anakin, he's killing me....aaaaaa...." Dude. Shut. Up.)

Gryn Jabar
Obi-Wan. He was right, "I have failed you Anakin".

Master Shaak Ti
I would have to say Padme. She's such a crappy character! I cant say anymore on that.

commander gree
I HATE ALL REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not admiral ackbar

commander gree
i HATE padmy to becose she is so "unstarwarsi" and ugly AND realyy ugly oh she stinks bhanta podo

Neo_Version 7
I liked Padme in TPM. She was decent.

However, she started to become lame early-AOTC and throughout ROTS. Shame. erm

The New History
Originally posted by commander gree
i HATE padmy to becose she is so "unstarwarsi" and ugly AND realyy ugly oh she stinks bhanta podo curse you for saying that! sure her acting sucked in ROTS but she isn't ugly, you should be banned for saying that. mad

Will-one Kenobi
I think im right in saying that Jar Jar is the very meaning of annoying little piece of **** i mean we hate him more than we do Natilie Portmans Acting!

commander gree
Originally posted by The New History
curse you for saying that! sure her acting sucked in ROTS but she isn't ugly, you should be banned for saying that. mad should i be banned mad shut up an by the whay do you like padme! sniff sniff at padme = sick sick sick sick sick sick

Tiberius
ki adi mundi.
I just hate the cone-head

commander gree
ewok SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and han solo and leia luke does i cinda piss me of when he kills the imperial troops and make vader to anakin

Tiberius
An'dats why Bacara is my favourite character.He got Neat armour an' looks really cool. AND he kills off the MOST stupid character of all the movies

Stefan Kojic
I already posted a thread like this huh

The New History
should i be banned mad shut up an by the whay do you like padme! sniff sniff at padme = sick sick sick sick sick sick Hahahaha! Noob. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tiberius
yeah, he's one of the worst noobs i've ever seen.

chinabing
Don't give in to hating Star Wars Characters.

That leads to the Dark Side.

Tiberius
yeah whatever

Darth Extecute
Jar Jar

JenR1215
First of all, don't hate on Natalie Portman (Padme), she's cool. She's not a bad actress, and DEFFINATELY not ugly. I dont think she'd be nominated for an Oscar if she was a bad actress, not to mention WON a Golden Globe... Yes she was bad in ROTS.. to be honest about everyone was a little bit. Expecially in the fight scene with Mace and "Lord Sidius" but it's not the actors fault if they suck in a movie... its the Director's... xcept if ur Hillary Diff (BIATCH)

I hated Anakin In ROTS... I love him in AOTC tho, but i was 13 when I saw it and i hate a crush on him.... THATS ALL IN THE PAST. Anakin's a cool person but.. He remined me of myself... sorta. I hate guys who are cry babies. and get jealous when they dont need to. He has beautful eyes.... I love Obi-Wan, sex-say! I we could be the opposite of Padme and Anakin. Bcuz, Anakin's the cry baby, Padme the mature one. I'M the cry baby and Obi-Wan the mature on... Heart Beat .. .. .. ..

I'm more for the European than the Canadian.

b-dan
jar-jar and yoda

Dan Skywalker
omg u hate Yoda? thats a first. I hate Chancellor Valorum, hes just too weak

Tiberius
Well now it's a second. I can't understand such a green little ..... can be your favourite Star Wars character.

jainasolo55
im not a big lando fan either no

Da preacher
Mace Windu sux too.
He's totally arrogant. He just annoys me.

Lord J
Originally posted by JenR1215
First of all, don't hate on Natalie Portman (Padme), she's cool. She's not a bad actress, and DEFFINATELY not ugly. I dont think she'd be nominated for an Oscar if she was a bad actress, not to mention WON a Golden Globe... Yes she was bad in ROTS.. to be honest about everyone was a little bit. Expecially in the fight scene with Mace and "Lord Sidius" but it's not the actors fault if they suck in a movie... its the Director's... xcept if ur Hillary Diff (BIATCH)

I hated Anakin In ROTS... I love him in AOTC tho, but i was 13 when I saw it and i hate a crush on him.... THATS ALL IN THE PAST. Anakin's a cool person but.. He remined me of myself... sorta. I hate guys who are cry babies. and get jealous when they dont need to. He has beautful eyes.... I love Obi-Wan, sex-say! I we could be the opposite of Padme and Anakin. Bcuz, Anakin's the cry baby, Padme the mature one. I'M the cry baby and Obi-Wan the mature on... Heart Beat .. .. .. ..

I'm more for the European than the Canadian. woah ur never lost for words are you jen so you like europeans eh shifty

Tangible God
Originally posted by JenR1215
First of all, don't hate on Natalie Portman (Padme), she's cool. She's not a bad actress Pure opinion.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Da preacher
An'dats why Bacara is my favourite character.He got Neat armour an' looks really cool. AND he kills off the MOST stupid character of all the movies

What the hell?

starwarsrules14
Originally posted by chubbychipmunk
big grin

Well that smells stinkowiff.

What the f**k?

Holy crap did I just say that?!!
Jar Jar to be sure.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by dgeniu
I would vote for ... Boss Nass. He just bugs me - spreding his drool all over the place! Ewwww!

him and Jar jar..... yeah.... my brother loves jar jar... why??

Jedi StunRun
i think i speak for everyone when i vote Jar Jar. If his voice was changed dramatically, then he would be a much better character.

Infact, i feel like starting a campaign for Lucas to begin tweaking TPM instead, and let the OT's wounds heal.

it looks to me that he's already started
in "the chosen one" documentary on the ROTS DVD, part of the footage shows a digital yoda dubbed over the puppet in TPM going over the lines "fear is the path to the darkside." - i have my suspicions that Lucas is up to something - for the better here.

Jedi StunRun
Originally posted by Da preacher

whats the big orgy all about over the Clone Commanders?What the f**k? they hardly have any screentime AT ALL, and you have to stupidity to call Ki-Adi-Mundi the MOST stupid?confused

commander gree
i hate han solo, yaddle, padme, the ewoks ,and many rebel scums and luke all they SUCKS i hate them... I HATE THEM ALL!

Jedi StunRun
even though there 10 times the character Gree was

...well not so much Yaddle and the Ewoksstick out tongue

Adamwankenobi
I can't stand Lumpy (aka Lumpawarrump, aka Lumpawaroo, aka Waroo).

truejedi
Am i the ONLY one who hates C3PO, and his stupid voice, and his oh dear, and his little shuffling walk, and his were doomed crap all of the time? i rejoiced when he was blown to pieces, and cursed chewbacca for putting him back together. His apparent lack of ability to figure out that he is on the good guy's side and thus will survive EVERY encounter gets old. I think even Luke's annoying, i used to shoot wamp rats back home line is better than any part 3Po

Canadadude
characters I can't stand in SW
1) Anakin in the whole PT - as if a guy like this becomes Darth Vader
2) Padme - she was alright in Episode I, but was awful in Episode III - what a waste of character
3) Jar Jar - Movie Marketing at it's worst
4) C3PO only in the PT - I can't stand it in Episode III when he is flying Padme's ship

Tangible God
i hate han solo, yaddle, padme, the ewoks ,and many rebel scums and luke all they SUCKS i hate them... I HATE THEM ALL! And they hate you to.

jainasolo55
Originally posted by Jedi StunRun
whats the big orgy all about over the Clone Commanders?What the f**k? they hardly have any screentime AT ALL, and you have to stupidity to call Ki-Adi-Mundi the MOST stupid?confused

clones = crap!

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by jainasolo55
clones = crap!

that means they are synonyms??

ah ok...

Bicnarok
the ewoks, baby stuff

darth vraya
The ewoks, Jar Jar, Luke, and I know you guys are gonna hate me but Yoda

Tangible God
I hate Yoda too. L'il green shit was fine in the OT, but as soon as he started to hop around like Kermit...

Bicnarok
c3po, annoying useless robot

truejedi
Originally posted by Bicnarok
c3po, annoying useless robot
Thank You! finally one person who agrees with me...

Tangible God
Originally posted by truejedi
Thank You! finally one person who agrees with me... i agree with you.

palpy_666
I hate Plo Koon because his face looks like it's made out of shyt.

overlord
I actually can't even see a face in the area of the face where it is supposed to be. And he died a gay way too. He should have at least been killed by Grievous droid warrior.

truejedi
Originally posted by overlord
I actually can't even see a face in the area of the face where it is supposed to be. And he died a gay way too. He should have at least been killed by Grievous droid warrior.
SOMEONE should have been killed by Grievous droid warriors. at some point.

Decay
i know it wont be popular, but mace windu always annoyed me. he never did anything and sat around thinking he was great. and his fanboys make my want to cry. some of them are still unable to believe sidious could have beaten him if it wasnt part of his master plan to turn anakin to cower in a corner, even though lucas has now said in no uncertian terms that he did fake losing. also the ewoks always turn me watching rotj that often.

Silverstein
I hate jar jar binks, damn annoying character...the entire gungan race is annoying.

cool species would be the one that looked like an upright blue wolf, until most of their species got turned into fat giant gerbles(clone wars cartoon: when anakin went to this ice planet, dont remember much though)

ILuvRUPERT1091
I hate C3PO and Mace Windu

DarkC
Palpatine.

nano_probex
Jar Jar..... *shudders*

mace=badass
Anakin.... he cut off Mace's hand so he got electrocuted out of a window.
sad mad
Yet I feel bad for him....he did all the wrong things for the right reason.

Silverstein
annoying jar jar and the whole gungan species...

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by mace=badass
Anakin.... he cut off Mace's hand so he got electrocuted out of a window.
sad mad
Yet I feel bad for him....he did all the wrong things for the right reason.
ROTS Anakin is one of my top 5 favorite characters. I hate TPM Anakin and ATOC Anakin. Whining horny kids all those 2 Anis are

Nilky
Mesa a Luv Jar Jar, Mesa No Like Ani One Bit

jeremiahbllfrg
Jar Jar. The public outcry of collective annoyance reveberated throughout the universe and caused George to relegate him to an extra role after Ep. 1.

Thorin
i have to go with jar jar, man is he f#$*ing anoying, they make him really goofy but he was a real big mistake for tpm.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Thorin
i have to go with jar jar, man is he f#$*ing anoying, they make him really goofy but he was a real big mistake for tpm. Yup.

darht dude
JarJar binks ,young anikin and padm'e. a.k.a queen amidala

Tangible God
We know who Padme is.

ladyjedi05
everybody hates jar jar.........He was meant to provide comic relief and Yes, it did go terribly wrong~ I think just alittle less of him would have made people alittle less hostile....... poor jar jar.....

ESB - 1138
Nah, Jar Jar is a character for the little kids to enjoy so the Phantom Meance wouldn't be meant just for teenagers and up. If anyone I hate that b&stard who killed that Ewok in Return of the Jedi.

Alliance
A few bad jar jar scenes could easily be edited out, making TPM a lot better, what really bugs me are the ewoks in ROTJ. I could settle for wookies taking down stormies, but not little furballs with sticks. Its insulting to the Empire.

Thorin
Originally posted by Alliance
A few bad jar jar scenes could easily be edited out, making TPM a lot better, what really bugs me are the ewoks in ROTJ. I could settle for wookies taking down stormies, but not little furballs with sticks. Its insulting to the Empire.

Dude you are ssssoooo right, but Ewoks, some jedi barely escaped the storm troopers, and Ewoks trample all over them, GL made a big mistake.

mace=badass
Yeah, Wookies would have been cooler. They could get their revenge too, you know for the slaving.

Padawan
Originally posted by Darth_Duffy
he said character not actress

Isn't Padme a character? Oh well.... stick out tongue

willman
i have to say i hate jar jar binks because he is bloody annoying. i also hate jabba da hutt and the sarlacc pit because the sarlacc pit thinks its well hard, but it cant even talk. plus it always kills me on SWbattlefront.

office jesus
My opinion? Eh. Jar Jar and Boss Nass are the two most mentioned. Padme in general 'cause Natalie sucks as an actress. Anakin in Episode One. Hm. Was I the only one mildly irritated by Watto?

Jard Dooku
I hate Anakin. I HATE him SO much!!!!

PS - Star Wars would be better without Jar Jar and if it were rated R.

Tangible God
Originally posted by office jesus
My opinion? Eh. Jar Jar and Boss Nass are the two most mentioned. Padme in general 'cause Natalie sucks as an actress. Anakin in Episode One. Hm. Was I the only one mildly irritated by Watto? Nope.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Nilky
Mesa a Luv Jar Jar, Mesa No Like Ani One Bit

^wacko

Jard Dooku, I like yo' sig. It sounds like something a dude with horrible luck with the ladies would say. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.