I'm often thinking to become the ruler of my nation, I'm crazy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
I've always been interested in the fields of politic, economy and diplomacy since childhood.
My nation, Italy, is a beautiful place, but I've always tought no one has found the right way to rule it.
Recently, I've started to dream of me ruling my nation, setting right economy, wiping out criminals, changing things in the government structure.
I think that to rule in the right way, it's needed a king, few councilmen you can thrust into, and then others that control the various territories and must reckon with you reporting problems and possible improvements.
Now analyzing what I'm saying, anyone can think "this guy is crazy" or "he's a megalomaniac".
But I REALLy think, that with me ruling, my nation would be a better place, and that I can use the power of a ruler in the right way.But I've still got the doubt this is somehow wrong or perhaps I'm going crazy.

hotsauce6548

Shakyamunison
I don't think you are crazy, you just feel strong about fixing the bad around you. You should go into politics, however, always remember, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Bardock42
Well I do too, and I make plans, but I also know that it is very, very unlikely that it will work out, I am a member in a politial party but to become a Leader of a Democratic Nation is very, very hard.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by K3VIL
I've always been interested in the fields of politic, economy and diplomacy since childhood.
My nation, Italy, is a beautiful place, but I've always tought no one has found the right way to rule it.
Recently, I've started to dream of me ruling my nation, setting right economy, wiping out criminals, changing things in the government structure.
I think that to rule in the right way, it's needed a king, few councilmen you can thrust into, and then others that control the various territories and must reckon with you reporting problems and possible improvements.
Now analyzing what I'm saying, anyone can think "this guy is crazy" or "he's a megalomaniac".
But I REALLy think, that with me ruling, my nation would be a better place, and that I can use the power of a ruler in the right way.But I've still got the doubt this is somehow wrong or perhaps I'm going crazy.

When you do, can u pm me so i can help you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.