Show Down!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Inkeeper
i read order of the phoenix the other week, then i read goblet of fire, now i have just finished Prisoner of Azkaban.

Reading backwards you notice alot of things, alot of trelawnies mad predictions come true you know messed

But hey, thats not what this is about.

Harry saved wormtails life, Dumbledore said they were now linked, as saving a life created a bond.

James saved Snape's life, and i doubt snape ever did anything in return. Therefore i think to repay james and break Snape's bond, he is going to protect harry in the final battle, so must wormtail, he is joined with him directly.

So, with snape and wormtail fighting for harry, that should make things interesting.
Of course snape will alert the order, who will also appear.

So we seem to be nearing a full on *****-brawl, and i look forward to it big grin

But who will die between harry and voldemort, and how, they cant duel each other or their wands funk up.

dark1365
Read them in chronological order for the best experience.

hotsauce6548
Hm... interesting. I never really thought about that. But I did think it was kind of obvious that there was going to be a damn big fight in the sixth and seventh book, just like the fifth. smile

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by dark1365
Read them in chronological order for the best experience.

I have no expression But seeing as HBP is so close to coming out i thought i would re-read OotP. I finished that and went to GoF, and then PoA.

Reading the books in reverse order, i spotted alot more stuff than i did reading them in chronological order, kinda like Luna with The Quibbler.

But the point of this thread was to ask, do you think Snape will save Harry, will he reveal he is on Dumbledore's side to protect Potter? Or will he do nothing, because he doesnt think he can do anything about it, and to try to stop Voldemort would be foolish?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.