Green Lantern(Hal) vs Captain Marvel(DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Youma
discuss.

shaolin9976
Captain Marvel wins this one..Although, I wouldn't count out Green Lantern. I guess it all depends where they fight. I mean if they fight in space...I'm sure Green Lantern would have the advantage. But in Earth, I would give it to Captain Marvel.

DigiMark007
Hal. A good GL is a scary opponent...even for high-level brawlers like Marvel.

-DM

Sentry
Bye bye Billy. Hal Wins!

whirlysplat
Marvel is quick enough to remove the ring before Hal can act big grin

DigiMark007
We'd have to assume that they'd know about the battle, in which case Hal would have a shield up. Sure, if they bumped into each other on the street and Marvel got pissed, then yeah he'd win, but otherwise Hal takes it. He's beaten Superman before and has been said to be the most powerful JLA member...without a weakness to magic, Marvel goes down even easier.

-DM

whirlysplat
Well lets say the fight starts at the sound of a bell before Hal can register the bell Billy has had his ring raped big grin

Keep the Faith big grin

Keep it Whirly laughing

jrodslam
Not so whirly. Billy cant move faster than thought. Hal would have that sheild up before CM can even touch his hand.

Even if CM can take Hals ring away, Hal and his ring are telepathically lniked. Hal would still be able to control his ring. He struggled his first time, but got better at it. Sorry Whirly. big grin

juggernaut74
I know CM is fast. But is he fast enough to get Hals ringt?

And if he is dont the ring have some kind of protection for such a attack?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jrodslam
Not so whirly. Billy cant move faster than thought. Hal would have that sheild up before CM can even touch his hand.

Even if CM can take Hals ring away, Hal and his ring are telepathically lniked. Hal would still be able to control his ring. He struggled his first time, but got better at it. Sorry Whirly. big grin

CM??? what'd I do???

Dizzle
He was referring to Captain Marvel (CM), as opposed to the C Master (CM). And yea, Hal's damn powerful. And unless they start within arm's length of each other, Billy isn't taking crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.