Wierd Things You do to Your Food

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
I was having lunch with some friends of mine at McDonalds... and I noticed that one of them had an interesting way of eating her Big Mac...she'd mash it till it was as thin as can be..then eat it...

any of you do something wierd to your food?

§P0oONY
I cut up my food, put it in my mouth, chew and eat eek!

Fëanor
not particularly but.....your s/n keeps me wanting steak tho huh

baddspellahl4
i chew my food, and drinks and soup.

a1hsauce

Coldfire
I eat around the edges of sandwiches and stuff stick out tongue

Maynard-is-god
Hell yes i do....i shower with it. Like i'll bring a coke and some applesauce in the shower with me so i can eat it and smear it in my private zones shifty

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
Hell yes i do....i shower with it. Like i'll bring a coke and some applesauce in the shower with me so i can eat it and smear it in my private zones shifty
laughing out loud

Fëanor
Originally posted by a1hsauce
what a novel idea eek!

yes...yes...it does doesnt it yes and i've got a big thick one ready for the grill and some sauce....droolio

Maynard-is-god
laughing out loud erm whats so funny

a1hsauce
applesauce lol1

fantasygirl
When I get my food and if there is veggies on it I dump it on my brother's plate. It's so funny!! I tell him there is something under the table and he looks down and I push his head there and dumped it. It's so fun. Like I tell him that there is some movie star behind him.

Coldfire
laughing out loud

a1hsauce
Originally posted by fantasygirl
When I get my food and if there is veggies on it I dump it on my brother's plate. It's so funny!! I tell him there is something under the table and he looks down and I push his head there and dumped it. It's so fun. Like I tell him that there is some movie star behind him.
confused

Maynard-is-god
applesauce lol1 hysterical

Coldfire
Lol what a gullible brother confused

fantasygirl
When I get my food and if there is veggies on it I dump it on my brother's plate. It's so funny!! I tell him there is something under the table and he looks down and I push his head there and dumped it. It's so fun. Like I tell him that there is some movie star behind him. I know it's not weird, but...

a1hsauce
I know it's not weird, but...
no expression thats mean...

cry my sister did that to mesadangel

Coldfire
Awww poor a1hsauce hug

Killer_Dennis
I was having lunch with some friends of mine at McDonalds... and I noticed that one of them had an interesting way of eating her Big Mac...she'd mash it till it was as thin as can be..then eat it...

any of you do something wierd to your food? Kinda pointless..

Coldfire
Lol so?? stick out tongue

Maynard-is-god
why am i not on your sig kd? HMM? i'm your cameraman..well...whats the answer? HMM?

fantasygirl
no expression thats mean...

cry my sister did that to mesadangel Ur sister is older than u, right? Cause when ur the oldest, it's ur job to make sure ur younger sibling suffer!

a1hsauce
Ur sister is older than u, right? Cause when ur the oldest, it's ur job to make sure ur younger sibling suffer!

cry Indiana Jones wasnt under the table no

fantasygirl
cry Indiana Jones wasnt under the table no U were fooled!! LOL!

Kharhmah
cry Indiana Jones wasnt under the table no
That damn smilie gets me every time. down

a1hsauce
U were fooled!! LOL!
damn you older sisters

Originally posted by Kharhmah
That damn smilie gets me every time. down
no

Maynard-is-god
this is the best smilie shifty

Uneeklyconfused

any of you do something wierd to your food?

i dry hump my food.....yes....

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i dry hump my food.....yes....
i htought i was the only one

Uneeklyconfused
i htought i was the only one

eek!..if you dry hump my food can i dry hump you eek!...

fantasygirl
A1, y don't u do it back at ur sister? Take it from some1 that knows the secret to being the oldest. wink wink

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
eek!..if you dry hump my food can i dry hump you eek!...
eek! you know you always can yes

A1, y don't u do it back at ur sister? Take it from some1 that knows the secret to being the oldest. wink wink
ummlol can I ask how old you are dear lol ?

Kharhmah
I'm the youngest. disgust

fantasygirl
Look, I know that I'm young but I know what ur suppose to do. Don't fall for anything!!! Make her drink a lot of drink. Like her soda or water.

Demarthl
i eat food

fantasygirl
I'm the youngest. disgust eek! How many older siblings do u got? When ur the youngest, ur the most hated one. By ur other siblings. They're just jealous that ur the youngest. So they hate u.

fantasygirl
A1, u may ask how old I am.

PrinceofBlades
laughing I miss read and thought is said "Things you would do for food" you couldn't have imagined what I was about to post shifty (<--don't always susspect the worst when you see this smilie)

Kharhmah
eek! How many older siblings do u got? When ur the youngest, ur the most hated one. By ur other siblings. They're just jealous that ur the youngest. So they hate u.
I've got three sisters. Their 32, 28 and 26 years old.

My oldest sister hates me. sad

fantasygirl
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
laughing I miss read and thought is said "Things you would do for food" you couldn't have imagined what I was about to post shifty (<--don't always susspect the worst when you see this smilie) Yeah, I misread it to! and yeah, I don't think I can imagine

PrinceofBlades
I've got three sisters. Their 32, 28 and 26 years old.

My oldest sister hates me. sad

That's cool, my oldest sister hates me, that's why i'm the strongest...only for survival...

Demarthl
youngest siblings are generally hated because their always seeking, and getting the atention, they get away with absolutely anything, and smell.

just a theory

Older siblings are ignorant, bully their kin, take what they want, just like older school kids

the middle child, or children, if theres more then 3 kids, are mixed up, not getting the attention and not being the odest or strongest they dont know where they stand, they also dont have a parent to run to liek the other two, the oyunger with the one that stays home more, the older with the working idol. so in general, a middle child is most likely to be ****ed up no expression

PrinceofBlades
Yeah, I misread it to! and yeah, I don't think I can imagine

It's good to know I'm not the only one naughty

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Demarthl
youngest siblings are generally hated because their always seeking, and getting the atention, they get away with absolutely anything, and smell.

just a theory

Older siblings are ignorant, bully their kin, take what they want, just like older school kids

the middle child, or children, if theres more then 3 kids, are mixed up, not getting the attention and not being the odest or strongest they dont know where they stand, they also dont have a parent to run to liek the other two, the oyunger with the one that stays home more, the older with the working idol. so in general, a middle child is most likely to be ****ed up no expression

Your theory doesn't apply to me or my family, because you couldn't have been more wrong no expression

fantasygirl
Yeah, the oldest gets to do cooler things. Like sit in the front. The youngest get spoiled. The middle gets nothing. I'm the oldest. Get to go to places where my brothers can't go. My youngest one is is a spoil brat. The middle is such a crybaby.

Demarthl
Your theory doesn't apply to me or my family, because you couldn't have been more wrong no expression
thats because your a jackass no expression

laughing im jokin, hence the 'just a theory' it doesnt alway apply

I'm the middle child, and derranged erm

PrinceofBlades
Yeah, the oldest gets to do cooler things. Like sit in the front. The youngest get spoiled. The middle gets nothing. I'm the oldest. Get to go to places where my brothers can't go. My youngest one is is a spoil brat. The middle is such a crybaby.

Doesn't work for me. All three of us are the same: survival. My dad's a don't take it you get left behind. So none of us are spoiled, pretty good in shape, and if one gets to do something we all do it...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Demarthl
thats because your a jackass no expression

laughing im jokin, hence the 'just a theory' it doesnt alway apply

I'm the middle child, and derranged erm

I knew it was a theory, that why I said "your theory doesn't work for me..." roll eyes (sarcastic) goshhhh

fantasygirl
Doesn't work for me. All three of us are the same: survival. My dad's a don't take it you get left behind. So none of us are spoiled, pretty good in shape, and if one gets to do something we all do it... That sucks. Have to do everything with ur siblings.
And being in the middle can suck. Let's say there is four kids. They're 3 girls. 1 boy. If they have to take turns on something it might be, the oldest, a girl or the youngest a girl or the 2nd the boy, but what's left is the girl. She's just in the middle.

fantasygirl
That sucks. Have to do everything with ur siblings.
And being in the middle can suck. Let's say there is four kids. They're 3 girls. 1 boy. If they have to take turns on something it might be, the oldest, a girl or the youngest a girl or the 2nd the boy, but what's left is the girl. She's just in the middle. Except for POB. He says his theory is different.

PrinceofBlades
That sucks. Have to do everything with ur siblings.
And being in the middle can suck. Let's say there is four kids. They're 3 girls. 1 boy. If they have to take turns on something it might be, the oldest, a girl or the youngest a girl or the 2nd the boy, but what's left is the girl. She's just in the middle.

Actually my youngest sibling (brother) is only two years younger than me. So it's not like a baby is tagging me around, and the oldest (sister) is only a year older, so where ever we go, it was probably decided by us...

PrinceofBlades
Except for POB. He says his theory is different.

big grin

fantasygirl
To be honest I'm the only child. I have half brothers and step sisters. It's sad. I might have more halves and steps, but I don' t know. If u want to hear my sad story let me know.

PrinceofBlades
To be honest I'm the only child. I have half brothers and step sisters. It's sad. I might have more halves and steps, but I don' t know. If u want to hear my sad story let me know.

pour your heart out, it's what I'm here for...

GuitarBunny

samehere..............3 half brothers and sisters, one step brother

fantasygirl
Umm.. ok. My real father, a f*cking jackass, abandon my mother when she was pregnant with me. Then when I was 3 or 4 she married another man. But that man, my stepfather, was married like 4 times. And he had children with them all. My mom is his fourth wife. Anyways, my mom and him had two boys, my two younger half brothers. Anyways, his 3rd wife and him had children. Two girls. They're 25 and 28. So they're my stepsisters. And my real father has a new family. With kids, so they're my half siblings. The thing is that I never met, known, or seen my real father. I know his name and that he is a motherf*cker, that's about it.

Blue Dragon
I'm the youngest. disgust
Me too. sad 32 & 34...I'm 16!

Blue Dragon
I do wierd things to peas...

PrinceofBlades
Umm.. ok. My real father, a f*cking jackass, abandon my mother when she was pregnant with me. Then when I was 3 or 4 she married another man. But that man, my stepfather, was married like 4 times. And he had children with them all. My mom is his fourth wife. Anyways, my mom and him had two boys, my two younger half brothers. Anyways, his 3rd wife and him had children. Two girls. They're 25 and 28. So they're my stepsisters. And my real father has a new family. With kids, so they're my half siblings. The thing is that I never met, known, or seen my real father. I know his name and that he is a motherf*cker, that's about it.

Don't be quick to judge. Perhaps there is more to the story than you realise...

fantasygirl
Don't be quick to judge. Perhaps there is more to the story than you realise... What do u mean? Quit talking in mysterious riddles. Make some sense please.

fantasygirl
I dip most of my food into ranch.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I do wierd things to peas...
eek! laughing out loud

Fëanor
What do u mean? Quit talking in mysterious riddles. Make some sense please. it is obvious that PoB does not truly speak in riddles.....perhaps it is in the way you read that you perceive to be so

silver_tears
I eat it, the party animal that I am cheerleader

a1hsauce
mad WHY HAS MY FOOD THREAD TURNED INTO A RIDDLE AND SIBLINGS THREAD!!!!! DAMN YOU ALL!!!!!! mad

anywho... i like to put ranch on my rice erm

Fëanor
i like to dip my fish in vinegar...no expression

Blue Dragon
eek! laughing out loud
Whhhaaattt? You weren't suppose to see that... stick out tongue

For shame....bagbagbag

hotsauce6548
Which sauceman?

AHA!

Kharhmah
Whhhaaattt? You weren't suppose to see that... stick out tongue

For shame....bagbagbag
eek! Mwa ha ha ha! evillaugh

hotsauce6548
For I am the sauceman, hear me ROAR!! cool

Blue Dragon
eek! Mwa ha ha ha! evillaugh
schmoll

Kharhmah
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
For I am the sauceman, hear me ROAR!! cool
Meow. blink

Kharhmah
schmoll
Aww. hug

Blue Dragon
Forgiven. laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackC@t
Mc Donalds'!? Ew! sick

I never eat that shit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.