X-men with Wonder Man VS. 75 Sentinels and the Tri-Sentinel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
X-men:

Emma Frost
Cyclops
Beast
Iceman
Gambit
Forge
Magma
Colossus
Cannonball
Banshee
Storm
Forge
Siryn
Havok
Polaris
Thunderbird III(Neal Sharra)
Warpath
Strong Guy

&

Enraged Wonder Man

VS.

75 Sentinels

&

Tri-Sentinel

The X-men have a week of prep. Can the X-men win with the aid of an enraged Wonder Man?

Who takes it?

Debate.

Oh, this is the Tri-Sentinel:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/trisenti.htm

CorderaMitchell
Most of the sentinels are push overs except for tri, but If you're talking about the Xmen evolution sentinel(which I'm sure you're not) then the S team would win.

Hulk Power
The X-men would lose very badly, but it depends on what lineup of X-men. If Morph is in this fight then they have a chance of wining. That Tri-Sentinel is enough for the X-men alone. If Hulk were to be teamed up with them then they could take them down.

Sentry
Just the regular standard Sentinels. Tri-Sentinel was powerful though.

Hulk Power
X-men would still lose. There are too many for them to go up against at the same time.

CorderaMitchell
Cosmic Spiderman had enough trouble with it..

stormfront13
the x-men would probably lose because of tri-sentinal. but storm could handle many sentinals by herself. she has the em manipulating ability, and she has the ability to cause e.m.p's which caused a major problem for even the fury which can adapt to anything, so i bet it will do at least something to a sentinal. also in AOA storm was able to re-program an army of sentinals, maybe she coould do something similar here because they are almost at the same power levels

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Hulk Power
The X-men would lose very badly, but it depends on what lineup of X-men. If Morph is in this fight then they have a chance of wining. That Tri-Sentinel is enough for the X-men alone. If Hulk were to be teamed up with them then they could take them down.

yes, Morph is the key to victory! laughing

The sentinels are pushovers and Morph can go hide in his hole.

CorderaMitchell
I liked the Evolution sentinel, and the tri sentinel's the beast.

jinzin
evo sentinal was scary....

CorderaMitchell
Friggin awesome...

Hulk Power
I know what you're talking about and they are bad a$$.

CorderaMitchell
Do you remember the X Men evolution sentinel, it was in a league of its own, pity there's only one, it could have been put here though.

Hulk Power
Yeah I remeber. It was so cool.

CorderaMitchell
They couldn't kill it (Xmen)

stormfront13
well i thiunk the x-men should have cyclops, storm, magma, and polaris handle the sentinals, and the rest team-up on the tri-sentinal. storm and her team could or should be able to handle 75 sentinals, they all have powers that would take them down. the rest should be able to hold-off the tri-sentinal off until the others are done. they stand a chance

BENITO
The X-men would win but If they Didn't the Brotherhood would come along and help them

K3VIL
Tri-Sentinel isn't made of adamantium, so Wonder Man has a chance of destroying it.
If he tap into his ionic energies then speedblitz the Sentinel using himself as a projectile flying at escape velocity through the head and the chest or wherever is the power source of the robot, he can put an end to the major enemy in this fight.

stormfront13
would an e.m.p work against the tri-sentinal?

DarkCrawler
Probably not.

stormfront13
didn't think so

CorderaMitchell
The tri sentinel should be taken care of last for overwhelming evasion.

armandovalles
the X-Men would win. Wonder Man alone could probly take out the Tri-Sentinel since hes pissed, and at times when hes gotten pissed hes taken out about 30 titanium-version Ultrons all at the same time.

So Wonder Man could take out the Tri-Sentinel and the X-Men could take out the others.

CorderaMitchell
Have you seen the tri sentinel, he gave trouble to Cosmic Spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.