Slade/Batman Nightwing Vs Captain America Dare Devil Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
who wins

CorderaMitchell
Wow, give me a sec to evaluate this.

Max Spidey 24
lol. They Lucky Spidey aint in it though.

CorderaMitchell
I don't want to come up with my usual crap posts,lol

Max Spidey 24
lol.

Max Spidey 24
Slade and Batman takes them out and Nightwing Watches with Popcorn

CorderaMitchell
YEa those guys are screwed, especially the Cap and DD

spetznaz
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
who wins
Hmmm, let me put it this way. Batman and Slade will handle all the heavy work, and Nightwing will be cheering from the sidelines since he will not be necessary at all to win ths fight.

CorderaMitchell
Man everyone's agreeing here, no wolverine supporters yet.

daniel18
yay go slade yet again lol

CorderaMitchell
Area you a diehard slade fan??

daniel18
no its coz slade is my actual name im just havin fun with it thats all

hoorayforpeepee
i think that slade/batman/nightwing would win, but playing the devil's advocate, what could these guys do to get past the shield and wolverine's healing factor/adamantium?

the answer is gadgets.

Dizzle
Woah... that's badass... Wish I was named Slade. Or Batman. Having a first name of Batman would possibly be the coolest thing in the history of ever.

daniel18
i used to hate the name until i found out there was a comic book character named slade now i like it lol

Dizzle
Wierd names are always cooler. Cuz you don't have to use last initials. The coolest first name is still Espn. (yes... it's happened)

daniel18
hehe now if any body gives me crap i can just say better watch out or the slade is gonna get ya HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA LOL that just sounded so stupid lol

Dark Thor
Slade, Batman, and Nightwing wins

CorderaMitchell
My names wierd, and Wolverine's regeneration and skeleton is deceptively easy to overcome. wink

Dizzle
2 knives and a sword stuck into organs where Wolvie can't reach em should do it...

long pig
Constant super high amp electrocution works too, by over loading his healing factor.

Bats and Slade have varies electricty devices.

CorderaMitchell
Someone else who knows away behinds wolverine's invurnerability.

I think you and wandrer may be an actual slade.

long pig
Nah, I'm Doom you silly silly ISOLENT SWINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CorderaMitchell
Mere mortal, don't talk back to me or I'll send akuma on your "doom"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.