Plo Koon.....or Plo LOSER??.....(no pun intended....not that there is a pun....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KiadiKOON13
Plo Koon can't shoot lightning. Plo Koon isn't even that great. You guys are incorrect and misinformed. Plo Koon isn't even extremely strong as you all seem to declare. Now I like Plo Koon, he's cool. someone please give me proof as to show how "strong" Plo Koon really is. Send me a link or something.

Bobafetty
Thank you. Someone who actually agrees that Plo isn't all that good.

darth-yoda
i no i never seen the real fansination behind plo koon ok he is a jedi but nothing special

Admiral Akbar
kiadi since you have so many questions how about you try to search some info on him.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Thank you. Someone who actually agrees that Plo isn't all that good.

ok.. why isnt Plo good? any reasons... no! OH but if Boba was versing someone you would be on his side 100%. Even though he is not as good as he seems.

Bobafetty
When did we say you said he was god, or even mention you? Your not too bright are you?

Admiral Akbar
umm can u rewrite that sentence please... im struggling, trying to read.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
ok.. why isnt Plo good? any reasons... no! OH but if Boba was versing someone you would be on his side 100%. Even though he is not as good as he seems.
First off, Boba is as good as he seems and he kicks ass. Second, Plo is just another jedi. Just because his name is quick and easy and is popular dosent make him great.

Admiral Akbar
First off, Boba is as good as he seems and he kicks ass. Second, Plo is just another jedi. Just because his name is quick and easy and is popular dosent make him great.

Just because boba is popular doesnt make him great.

Bobafetty
umm can u rewrite that sentence please... im struggling, trying to read.
Actually I think its well writen out, your tiny little mind just cant comprehend it.

Admiral Akbar
i dont think anyone could, maybe you can understand it cause you wrote it.

Bobafetty
Just because boba is popular doesnt make him great.
When did I say this? I said just because Plo was popular dosent make him great. Boba is great because that is fact.

Admiral Akbar
fact..? where is the proof. Im trying to find out some about Plo and hopefully put up some links but what makes boba so great... what facts.

I agree he is a good bounty, but why do you think so.

darth-yoda
boba is one of if not the best bounty huntersin the galaxy were plo koon is just another jedi

Admiral Akbar
every jedi is just another jedi, yoda.. mace.. luke all of them are great because we see them in action. If they made a movie before PHM then this would be a great discussion

KiadiKOON13
Admiral You Just Like Plo Koon and you'd defend him with complete crap. I haven't seen ANYTHING that backs up that Plo Koon can do lightning, was "enhanced by science" (that's just ridiculous) or that he was trained by a wookie. I only had one question and that was WHERE IS THE PROOF! AND "RULES is not RULZ"

Bobafetty
There are so many of my posts that explain Boba's greatness. I'll try to intertwine all those posts into a huge 1000 characters mother post. Hang tight. This will take LONG.

darth-yoda
no them jed have somthing special
mace=lightsaber master
yoda=force master
luke= son of the chosen one

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by KiadiKOON13
Plo Koon can't shoot lightning. Plo Koon isn't even that great. You guys are incorrect and misinformed. Plo Koon isn't even extremely strong as you all seem to declare.

And your proof of these claims?

Admiral Akbar
Admiral You Just Like Plo Koon and you'd defend him with complete crap. I haven't seen ANYTHING that backs up that Plo Koon can do lightning, was "enhanced by science" (that's just ridiculous) or that he was trained by a wookie. I only had one question and that was WHERE IS THE PROOF! AND "RULES is not RULZ"

as i said(maybe you should read every post) i will try to find some links.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by darth-yoda
no them jed have somthing special
mace=lightsaber master
yoda=force master
luke= son of the chosen one

they are all special because lucas made them that way, he doesnt care at all about the jedi behind the Anakin timeline, which pisses me off.

KiadiKOON13
Darth Plageuis You frickin idiot! Give Me proof a**hole! I have read posts but all I can see is just you queers acting like Plo Koon can kick anyones a**!

Bobafetty
Reasons Boba is better then Plo

1: Plo Koon dies. Boba never actually did die as seen in EU and the Han Solo series.
2: Plo Koon has a light saber and average force powers. Boba has a jet pack, grapple, rockets, poison darts, night vision, flame thrower, gauntlet blades and Mandalorian armour.

Admiral Akbar
where is your proof, dont post a thread if you dont even know if the information is credible or not.
Also just because you think a jedi sucks doesnt mean other people think the same way.

Admiral Akbar

1: Plo Koon dies. Boba never actually did die as seen in EU and the Han Solo series.
2: Plo Koon has a light saber and average force powers. Boba has a jet pack, grapple, rockets, poison darts, night vision, flame thrower, gauntlet blades and Mandalorian armour.

Plo dies, im sorry but every jedi died ok... and he was defenseless.
And Boba was eaten.. he died a slow death.

Bobafetty
nope. Read EU books.

Bobafetty
where is your proof, dont post a thread if you dont even know if the information is credible or not.
Also just because you think a jedi sucks doesnt mean other people think the same way.
Your one to talk.

Admiral Akbar

Plo gets rid of his rocket with the force, shocks him with lightning.. Throws him around, deflects every blaster bolt.. and cuts him up..

The battle would be interesting but as soon as he loses he jet he is screwed.

Admiral Akbar
Your one to talk.

3 main pieces of info on boba? very good..

Darth Plagues
Darth Plageuis You frickin idiot! Give Me proof a**hole! I have read posts but all I can see is just you queers acting like Plo Koon can kick anyones a**!

Wow! Insults coming from a noob, which has a cruddy thread in the first place and has no proof to back up his claims in the first opening post.

laughing

darth-yoda
dose plo actually have force lightning and boba escaped the big mouth i cant remember the name anyway im nota bigfan of any of them but boba is better than koon come on a great bounty hunter compared to a average jedi

Admiral Akbar
Boba,

Boba fett vs Jango Fett-who wins, why?
Obiwan vs Boba- who wins, why?
Boba vs Durge, Greedo, and General G- who wins why?
Boba vs a jedi... a powerful force user. Or the wookie jedi.. who wins and why.

Bobafetty
dose plo actually have force lightning and boba escaped the big mouth i cant remember the name anyway im nota bigfan of any of them but boba is better than koon come on a great bounty hunter compared to a average jedi
Note: jedi killer.

Admiral Akbar

im sick of this average jedi, can u plz use another word.

DiamondBullets
The only reason Boba Fett hasn't died in EU is because the authors can't decide on a suitable death that the fans would enjoy. The Jedi nearly exterminated the Mandalorians and the only reason Boba and the other clones existed is cuz Jango was surrendered and was taken prisoner and delivered to the Governor of Galidraan.

This fight would definately be an arduous bout.

My hat goes off to Boba; he captured my favorite character: Kardue'Sai'Malloc-aka-Labria-aka-"The Butcher of Montellian Serat"

Bobafetty
Info on Plo Koon from the official site: http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/plokoon/index.html
There's barely any.

Admiral Akbar
Note: jedi killer.

OK, boba is a great bounty i looked up some info about him.. sorry to have said he is bad, but i still think plo is a great jedi no matter what people say.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
The only reason Boba Fett hasn't died in EU is because the authors can't decide on a suitable death that the fans would enjoy. The Jedi nearly exterminated the Mandalorians and the only reason Boba and the other clones existed is cuz Jango was surrendered and was taken prisoner and delivered to the Governor of Galidraan.

This fight would definately be an arduous bout.

My hat goes off to Boba; he captured my favorite character: Kardue'Sai'Malloc-aka-Labria-aka-"The Butcher of Montellian Serat"
But he's alive non the less.

Admiral Akbar
Info on Plo Koon from the official site: http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/plokoon/index.html
There's barely any.

Plo is not in very many books or movies, whereas boba is. I mean search info on Darth revan or Nihilus on star wars. or the wookie jedi.. there is no info on them either but people know about thier accomplishments and so forth...

darth-yoda
why do people like plo koon im just wondering iv never really liked him so can soemone answere my question

Darth Plagues
Boba was beaten by Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker in ROTJ...and you expect him to win against Jedi Master Plo Koon? Don't get me wrong...Boba is cool, but the Mandilorians have been closely brought to extinction by the Jedi twice in Star Wars history.

Admiral Akbar
He has a great/interesting history, i love his master lol, cuz i like wookies. He has fought many wars and survived. (note: Many!) ANd i like his lightsaber. its very rare to find a gold crystal . i believe it was past on to him from the wookie.

Darth Plagues
Plo Koon's Master's name is Tyvokka

darth-yoda
tryvakka or somthing that wookie you mean his hilt was wooden wasnt it

Admiral Akbar
no idea. and i knew his name was Tyvokka.

Darth Plagues
Yeah, from the trees of Kashyyyk...I think.

Admiral Akbar
tryvakka or somthing that wookie you mean his hilt was wooden wasnt it

looks like it.. maybe i was incorrect about passing on the lightsaber, but they had the same color.!

Admiral Akbar
Oh and PLo has encountered many many bounty's during the wars and slayed them fairly quick.

darth-yoda
Plo Koon was a Jedi Master and member of the Jedi Council during the Battle of Naboo and the Clone Wars. He was a close friend of Qui-Gon Jinn, and fought along side him during the Stark Hyperspace War. During this conflict, the natural leader Plo Koon raised the Old Republic flag, inspiring his fellow Jedi to victory. Koon was trained by the Wookie Jedi Master Tyvokka.

Plo was also a close friend of fellow Council member, Micah Giett. After Giett was killed by Yinchori warriors, Koon took over the training of his padawan, Bultar Swan.

Like all Kel Dor, Plo hailed from the planet Dorin, and required a mask to protect himself from the air of oxygen-rich atmospheres. He was also one of the Jedi who fought at the Battle of Geonosis and was one of the few that survived.

Plo came from a long line of Jedi and was an adept warrior. He had a strong sense of justice, extrasensory organs that enhanced his mental powers, and could shoot lightning from his fingertips like his fellow Kel Dor. Also, Master Plo Koon possessed an extensive knowledge of the physical sciences. In particular, he used his expert knowledge of physics along with the Force to alter the environment: the resourceful Jedi could create small whirlwinds as well as a dense fog over a limited area, freeze tiny rivers and lakes, and raise or lower the temperature of his surroundings enough to incapacitate an opponent. He wore talons over his fingertips, allowing him to further augment his already prodigious Force powers.

During the Battle of Coruscant, Plo Koon leads a clone trooper squadron against Separatist forces in space along with Itotchi Jedi Master and fellow Council member, Saesee Tiin.

In Revenge of the Sith, Plo Koon is seen flying his special blue Delta-7 Aethersprite fighter over Cato Neimodia, where he is shot down by a clone trooper pilot upon receipt and execution of Order 66.

DiamondBullets
why do people like plo koon im just wondering iv never really liked him so can soemone answere my question

Yo, that's a good question brah. He was just another extra on the Jedi Council in Episode I. How 'bout Yaddle, Yareal Poof, and Oppo Rancisis--why aint they popular or in any of the subsequent films?

darth-yoda
just a lil info on mr koon there for anyone who wanted it
ill post some on his master i a min

darth-yoda
Tyvokka was a Wookiee Jedi Master, of legendary status, in the fictional Star Wars universe. A member of the Jedi Council, he taught the Kel Dor Jedi Plo Koon decades before the Clone Wars

Tyvokka was a Jedi Master during the time of the bloodiest conflicts the galaxy had ever seen. Wookie Jedi Knights were rare to begin with, but Tyvokka defied the odds and eventually sat on the Jedi Council, having become a powerful Jedi earning respect from every other Knight and Master.

But even Jedi Masters must become one with the Force at some point or another, and it was the Stark Hyperspace War that saw Tyvokka's service to the Jedi Knights come to an end. Stark was the last name of Iaco Stark, a smuggler and pirate who had amassed a fleet of ships, and used them to steal goods from the Outer Rim and then sell them back at inflated prices, but still less than what the Trade Federation set. A man with a dream, Stark spearheaded the forming of a coalition of smugglers and pirates, which he called the Stark Commercial Combine.

However, when a bacta shortage gripped the galaxy, Stark and his pirates became heroes in the Outer Rim as they sought out bacta shipments, which those worlds could no longer afford due to the skyrocketed price of bacta. These turn of events threatened to plunge the galaxy into war, and as the Jedi discussed the matters among their members, so did the Republic.

Not all believed in the severity of the bacta shortage and the intuition of certain Jedi, most notably of Tyvokka, led many to believe there was no shortage at all.

Tyvokka, in his lifetime as a Jedi Knight had had many Padawan learners, though none as notable as Plo Koon, who would eventually go on to serve on the Jedi Council himself, following in his Master's footsteps. When an opening became available on the Council, Tyvokka expressed his wishes that Plo Koon pursue the opportunity and apply to be accepted onto it. However, Plo Koon was always so humble and felt there were many others more qualified than he was to serve on the Council, notably Qui-Gon Jinn.

As the Senators of the Republic discussed the conflict, Senator Valorum proposed that a meeting take place between the Stark Commercial Combine and a combination of Jedi, Republic, and Trade Federation representatives. Tyvokka was asked by the Republic to be chief negotiator. Tyvokka gladly accepted the position and asked Plo Koon to be his aide in the matter.

In a meeting with Senator Valorum and other Jedi Masters, Tyvokka spoke his uncertainty of the bacta shortage, and suggested that Jedi Master Tholme and his Padawan Quinlan Vos travel to Thyferra, the planet on which an apparent disaster was the catalyst for the shortage, to discover the truth.

The conference was to take place in a secret location known only to the visiting parties, and the location that was chosen was the planet of Troiken. Other Jedi Knights to accompany Tyvokka were Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, as well as Jedi Master Adi Gallia. When the meeting began, elsewhere in the galaxy, a bellicose Senator, Ranulph Tarkin, who strongly advocated the establishment of a legitimate Republic Army and Navy was preparing to launch into hyperspace to surprise Stark and his forces and finally utterly defeating them. Although the location of the meeting was to be secret, Tarkin obtained the location through secret dealings with a Trade Federation representative. Unfortuantely, Stark learned of this, and believing the conference was just a trap to capture him, Stark took the initiative to set a trap for the Jedi, the Senators, and Tarkin as well.

Once the meeting began, Stark ambushed the Jedi with a company of soldiers armed with powerful weapons and revealed to the Jedi and Senators his plan to deal with Tarkin's fleet. Creating a computer virus that infected all Republic ships, Tarkin's fleet was scattered across the galaxy once they entered hyperspace, some sent into planets, stars, black holes, and some right into the middle of Stark's own fleet to be decimated. However, Tyvokka believed and was able to get Stark to admit that the whole thing was a trap from the beginning, a trap in order to gain power. Feeling he had the Jedi surrounded, Stark offered the Jedi a chance to surrender since he felt they had no other choice. But to a Jedi Master, there is always another choice. Literally turning the conference table upside down on Stark and his soldiers, the Jedi ignited their lightsabers and began to fight their way out of the trap. Additionally, the Trade Federation representative demanded he be allowed to bring along a number of battle droids for protection, and during the melee activated the droids and instructed them to attack. However, as battle droids are unreliable, they attacked not only Stark's soldiers, but the Jedi were targets as well. Sadly, in the chaos of it all, Tyvokka was hit multiple times by blasts from the battle droids. When most of Stark's soldiers, as well as Stark himself, had been killed or escaped, the Jedi turned to Tyvokka and his terminal injuries.

Ordering the other Jedi to pursue Stark, lest he gain a more favorable position, only Plo Koon remained at his side as the Wookie was attended to by a medical droid. But even with the best technology in the galaxy Tyvokka would not have survived. As he lay dying, he gave his orders to Plo Koon. He told Plo that it was Adi Gallia's charge to protect Senator Valorum, as only he held the key to a peaceful resolution; it was Master Qui-Gon's charge to discover a solution to the virus that crippled the Republic's navicomputers, and finally he gave his orders to Plo Koon. Plo was to rally the troops, for if they surrendered, so would the Senate. The last was more of a request than an order. Tyvokka's place on the Council would sit empty, and he wished that his apprentice take his place. With his dying words expressing to Plo Koon how proud he was of him, Tyvokka, Wookie Jedi Master, became one with the Force.

darth-yoda
on the page i posted about his master it says he only got on the council by request of tyvokka it was his dying words

Admiral Akbar
Plo Koon was a Jedi Master and member of the Jedi Council during the Battle of Naboo and the Clone Wars. He was a close friend of Qui-Gon Jinn, and fought along side him during the Stark Hyperspace War. During this conflict, the natural leader Plo Koon raised the Old Republic flag, inspiring his fellow Jedi to victory. Koon was trained by the Wookie Jedi Master Tyvokka.

Plo was also a close friend of fellow Council member, Micah Giett. After Giett was killed by Yinchori warriors, Koon took over the training of his padawan, Bultar Swan.

Like all Kel Dor, Plo hailed from the planet Dorin, and required a mask to protect himself from the air of oxygen-rich atmospheres. He was also one of the Jedi who fought at the Battle of Geonosis and was one of the few that survived.

Plo came from a long line of Jedi and was an adept warrior. He had a strong sense of justice, extrasensory organs that enhanced his mental powers, and could shoot lightning from his fingertips like his fellow Kel Dor. Also, Master Plo Koon possessed an extensive knowledge of the physical sciences. In particular, he used his expert knowledge of physics along with the Force to alter the environment: the resourceful Jedi could create small whirlwinds as well as a dense fog over a limited area, freeze tiny rivers and lakes, and raise or lower the temperature of his surroundings enough to incapacitate an opponent. He wore talons over his fingertips, allowing him to further augment his already prodigious Force powers.

Ty man that is exactly why i love Plo. ANd for the man who made the thread there is your ****in proof.

darth-yoda
some good ponts why plo koon is a good jedi there ill now admithe is above a average jedi i bow my head in shame

Admiral Akbar
il make sure i use this post as a reference to all the plo koon haters.

darth-yoda
i got all the info of wikki pedia im lovin all the star wars info onthat site anyway just gald i could help if yawont anymore info on jedi just ask and ill post it

Admiral Akbar
thats cool. maybe boba and the dude who posted the thread should read some of that hopefully they change thier insights on the above ! average jedi.

Admiral Akbar
note: he can freeze more than just water.. lakes or rivers. if he concentrates very hard he can freeze a large group of soldiers, cloners, droids,, so forth.

darth-yoda
cool
lovin them powers

Darth Plagues
Yes, very good information.

Admiral Akbar
can he create fire? does the link say anything about that.? i think the elements he breathes can fuse with oxygen and with the force can create fire>\? i dont know just wondering..

DiamondBullets
can he create fire? does the link say anything about that.? i think the elements he breathes can fuse with oxygen and with the force can create fire>\? i dont know just wondering..

Yes Akbar, he creates fire too. He basically has Storm and Pyro's powers from X-men. But they all require concentration, which he wouldn't have time for when Boba Fett is emptying the magazine on him, Plo would probably hafta rely on his sabre skillz.

Admiral Akbar
his lightning needs no concentration basicly, and i agree he will have to rely on his saber technigue but, keep in mind he is pretty damn good with a lightsaber also. Anyone know his style.?

Admiral Akbar

darth-yoda
Form V: Shien / Djem So
Form V (also called "the Way of the Krayt Dragon"wink

Admiral Akbar
cool same as ani.

darth-yoda
yeah and luke

Admiral Akbar
I love his force powers, he can do things yoda cant. But yoda obviously shows more strength and could pwn anyone lol. Do you know if Master Tyvokka could do anything unique with the force? and how he fought?

Darth_Glentract
well, this is a lot of what darth-yoda posted, but has some extra details in it.

From Wikipedia:

Plo Koon was a Jedi Master and member of the Jedi Council during the Battle of Naboo and the Clone Wars. Considered the fifth most powerful Jedi of all time, he was a close friend of Qui-Gon Jinn, and fought along side him during the Stark Hyperspace War. During this conflict, the natural leader Plo Koon raised the Galactic Republic flag, inspiring his fellow Jedi to victory. He also had a neice named Sha Koon who also fought in the war. Koon was trained by the Wookie Jedi Master Tyvokka.

During the Battle of Coruscant, Plo Koon leads a clone trooper squadron against Separatist forces in space along with Itotchi Jedi Master and fellow Council member, Saesee Tiin.

In Revenge of the Sith, Plo Koon is seen flying his special blue Delta-7 Aethersprite fighter over Cato Neimodia, where he is shot down by a clone trooper pilot upon receipt and execution of Order 66.

Many people believe that Plo Koon was instrumental in the defeat of a mysterious Darth Rage (who was supposedly Darth Sidious' pupil after Darth Maul and before Count Dooku), but the whole plot, along with Darth Rage, was a hoax made up by writers at supershadow.com.

Admiral Akbar
Yeah i never believed in darth rage and it wouldent matter if Plo killed a sith or not he is still an awesome jedi..

Darth_Glentract
KiadiKOON13, this is a note just for you. Your a noob. I know it must hurt, but I was one once to and I can understand the confusion you must feel. I would love to try to find out WHY THE HELL DO YOU POST CRAP LIKE THIS! I mean, seriously man, you have no evidence that states Plo Koon isn't great. You have no reason to be calling Darth Plagues some not so kind words. I have had some differences with Darth Plagues in the past, but if your going to be calling him not so kind words, you wont have a great experience on this forum. I'm sorry, but it's true. You will make enemies very quickly. I don't want to have to be an unkind person to you, but I will be if necessary. I would love to be able to considerer you a friend, but if you continue to act in this quite frankly unacceptable manner, it will never happen. Have a good day.

Darth L. Dipsit
That was very sensitive and understanding.

I applaud you, Glentract, for that articulate display of goodwill.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
KiadiKOON13, this is a note just for you. Your a noob. I know it must hurt, but I was one once to and I can understand the confusion you must feel. I would love to try to find out WHY THE HELL DO YOU POST CRAP LIKE THIS! I mean, seriously man, you have no evidence that states Plo Koon isn't great. You have no reason to be calling Darth Plagues some not so kind words. I have had some differences with Darth Plagues in the past, but if your going to be calling him not so kind words, you wont have a great experience on this forum. I'm sorry, but it's true. You will make enemies very quickly. I don't want to have to be an unkind person to you, but I will be if necessary. I would love to be able to considerer you a friend, but if you continue to act in this quite frankly unacceptable manner, it will never happen. Have a good day.

Yes, also dont post threads about jedi u dislike because quite frankly this is not a forum that discusses peoples opinions towards star wars charachters. It is a versus forum.. thought i should remind you about that.

Darth L. Dipsit
He's not talking about Darth Plagueis from SW. The Darth Plagues to whom he is referring is a member of this forum. The spelling of the two names is slightly different (Plagues from this forum is missing an "I" - however, there is someone else on KMC, not on this forum, whose name is exactly the same as the Darth Plagueis from SW. I have never met him/her.)

Admiral Akbar
I wasnt talking about Plaguies, i was talking about his ignorance toward Plo Koon.

KiadiKOON13
I Like Plo Koon. I said that from the beginning. Admiral Akbar is taking this to an extreme level. so is darth plagues. I merely asked for a link to see some actual information regarding that Plo Koon can "master all elements" and can "do force powers Yoda can't even do." If Plo Koon is so powerful, why can't we seem him do anything? He's not even that great of a Jedi Pilot, it says so in one of the books. The two greatest Jedi Pilots during the clone wars were Anakin Skywalker and Saesee Tinn. It seems like you all just think he's cool looking and are just thinking of him as all "high and mighty" I thought I saw a post earlier that was like "Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, Mace Windu, Ki-adi-Mundi and Stass Allie versus Plo Koon and Shaak Ti and people were saying Plo would own all. I just want some proof. and "noob" is a stupid term to use. I'm sorry I haven't wasted my time sitting in front of the computer. I don't want to make enemies, and I had never come out directly to say "PLO KOON IS GAY!" he's part of my friggin name. And admiral, i'm sorry i offended someone your in like, just stop crying.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Boba was beaten by Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker in ROTJ...and you expect him to win against Jedi Master Plo Koon? Don't get me wrong...Boba is cool, but the Mandilorians have been closely brought to extinction by the Jedi twice in Star Wars history.
He was never beaten. He survived.

Darth_Glentract
did you read what I posted? I's from wikipedia. It also clearly says Koon can shoot lightning in the new essential guide to characters. Admiral Ackbar isn't crying and wether or not you like it, you are a noob.

Bobafetty
I am most certainly not a noob.

darth plo koon
well you act like one always pulling people down just accept plo koon as a jedi master /and yes a do have plenty of proofe thay plo koon is the 5th strongest jedi

Bobafetty
I dont think Glentract was talking to me. Where homies.

Darth_Glentract
Boba, your not a noob. I was talking to KiadiKOON13. Also, that paper there is only taking into account the most powerful Jedi on the council I believe. That paper is inaccurate in when it says he fifth ever.

Admiral Akbar
I Like Plo Koon. I said that from the beginning. Admiral Akbar is taking this to an extreme level. so is darth plagues. I merely asked for a link to see some actual information regarding that Plo Koon can "master all elements" and can "do force powers Yoda can't even do." If Plo Koon is so powerful, why can't we seem him do anything? He's not even that great of a Jedi Pilot, it says so in one of the books. The two greatest Jedi Pilots during the clone wars were Anakin Skywalker and Saesee Tinn. It seems like you all just think he's cool looking and are just thinking of him as all "high and mighty" I thought I saw a post earlier that was like "Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, Mace Windu, Ki-adi-Mundi and Stass Allie versus Plo Koon and Shaak Ti and people were saying Plo would own all. I just want some proof. and "noob" is a stupid term to use. I'm sorry I haven't wasted my time sitting in front of the computer. I don't want to make enemies, and I had never come out directly to say "PLO KOON IS GAY!" he's part of my friggin name. And admiral, i'm sorry i offended someone your in like, just stop crying.

I most certainly did not cry. And im not a noob just because i think he can own every one. As a matter of fact i never said he could beat anyone stronger than him, i merely respect him as a true jedi master with major acomplishments and great force powers. I never said he could beat the every sith or jedi. Depending maybe on Climate the setting or advantages.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Boba, your not a noob. I was talking to KiadiKOON13. Also, that paper there is only taking into account the most powerful Jedi on the council I believe. That paper is inaccurate in when it says he fifth ever.

5th jedi master ever it doesnt include sith lords.

Darth_Glentract
well, heres people better than him.

Yoda
Mace
Obi-wan
Anakin
Luke
Kavar
Vrook
LS Revan
LS Exile
Qui-gon is about equal
Dooku before turning
Nomi Sunrider
Atris LS
Ulic as a Jedi
Bodo Bass

And those are just the ones who come to mind immediatly.

Admiral Akbar
umm most of them are sith... and before sith does not count lol.. they were bad peopel all along.

Darth_Otaku
Go Akbar go akbar!GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AKBARR!

Admiral Akbar
...... bored.? hehheh

Darth_Otaku
Yeah...nobody's on.Forum and MSN.As mentioned in an other thread Yoda stole my Nirvana cd's and now i'm bored...Come as you are,as a friend.As i w...never mind.

Darth_Glentract
well, I count fifteen NON-Sith on that list. Plo Koon is fifth-or so in ep3 alone.

Admiral Akbar
maybe thats what they meant. by 5th

Darth_Glentract
is does say fifth ever though.

Admiral Akbar
maybe they are incorrect..

Gherick
Only few proofs who defeat Plo Boom: Mace,Obee-Wan,Yoda and Sidious. Maybe Luke. Rest no. smokin'

Master Smarts

i totally agree with u admrail.

koon can shoot lightning and rocks

u are smoking if u dont agree smokin'

long live the council

Darth_DaNThEMaN
hahahaha, this thread is awesome.

plo poon sucks! hahahaha

Darth_DaNThEMaN
he gets shot down in a plane! lol.....he looks like a lil girl when they shoot him too! HAHAHA....he's so lame. "eh, o no, my buddies are attacking me! cmon guys, stooop! waaaah!" lmfao. ahahhaha.

Admiral Akbar
lol, darth maul looked great when he had half his body handed to him. LOl that was the best part in the movie, When Maul was killed by an angered padawan learner.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
o0o0o0, ur a riot! haha. At least maul died in actual combat, not shot down like a pus$. and maul died because he was arrogant, he had the fight won, just got stupid. Plo poon died becuz he's lame, and couldnt sense the clones about to shoot him, and obviously isnt a good pilot.

Admiral Akbar
the whole point of the movie was to eliminate every jedi, and well almost all the jedi were on coruscant where almost every clone trooper was, so your freind Maul would have had his ass slayed to if he had no idea the cloners were against him.

Admiral Akbar
So what Maul cant fly for shitz either he would have died faster.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Maul would have had sense enough to tell who was going to betray him, becuase he doesnt trust anyone anyway. Poon is a naiive pus$.

Admiral Akbar
He was focused on flying. And maul would have died anyway. Every damn jedi died. Why would Maul be special enough to live it through.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
I never said he would live, but he would be aware of their betrayal, andprobably get outnumbered, but die trying, not flying! wink

Admiral Akbar
ok, well if Plo was on land he would have sensed it also, ANd i believe he did sense a disturbance right before they fired the lasers, and common dan who would survive that besides maybe Tiin or Anakin..

Plo would die also ,but he would defend his ass off before he did. wink

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i hate him so much though.

DiamondBullets
Did any Jedi survive the Empire beisides Yoda, Obiwan, and Vima DaBoda?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
i hate him so much though.

why cuz he looks ugly? or because he isnt part of the story. Why is plo hated so much.

Admiral Akbar
Did any Jedi survive the Empire beisides Yoda, Obiwan, and Vima DaBoda?

And they were not even on coruscant when it happened so they were lucky.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
plo sucks becuz everyone likes him for no reason, just that he looks cool. and the only thing about him that looks good is his mask, his body is lame, he never does anything. hes overrated.

Admiral Akbar
i dont like him cuz he looks cool, i actually thinks he looks like he went through a meat grinder and was washed down by shit. I dont care about his looks hes a good jedi.
Put it this way. Do you like Maul just cuz he looks pimp?

Bobafetty
No. He likes Maul because he's a decent sith.

xxxpoppunker182
i dont see how you guys can call jedi council member just another jedi its not like its easy to be a master on the council.

General Zodiac
Boba died by getting eaten by a pit. Congrats. And Plo survived the Battle of Geonosis which only the best Jedi did. Some knights were added to the order after that battle but only the best survived the BOG.

Darth L. Dipsit
Plo Koon:

was taken captive at the Battle of Geonosis. He lost to droids.

died in a plane crash.

This is the story, unglorified. I think Plo Koon is good, but we must try to be objective, I believe.

General Zodiac
So was every other Jedi till the Clones arrived. And he had no clue that was going to happen just like you wouldn't. Plus he is on the council and they wouldn't allow him on their unless he was good.

Darth_Otaku
No he got captured before BOG,then was freed by a Jedi which name is forgot,and then led battle.Duhhh....

Bobafetty
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Boba died by getting eaten by a pit. Congrats. And Plo survived the Battle of Geonosis which only the best Jedi did. Some knights were added to the order after that battle but only the best survived the BOG.
Damn it Boba never died! Read my other posts or my story in the story thread.

xxxpoppunker182
ya boba esacped the saarlac. and eventually helped luke with the Vong. i think?

Bobafetty
He was still a bad guy and always tries to kill Han Solo and the rest. Even though Han isn't nearly as tuff as Boba, something would always save Solo just to keep the story going good and the angry mob at bay. But yes, there was one time that he allied with the group to rid the Vong.

DarthSidiouss
bobba sucks

Darth_Otaku
For the last time ITS FRIGGIN BOBA.With one f*ckin B in the middle!!!!!!!!!!!

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
plo sucks becuz everyone likes him for no reason, just that he looks cool. and the only thing about him that looks good is his mask, his body is lame, he never does anything. hes overrated.

Who says people like him cuz of his looks? He looks like some kind of octopus thing with a medical device attatched to his face. That aint my definition of "cool". People like him cuz of his incredible powers to alter his surrounding climate, and his accomplishments throught out his Jedi career. And Maul doesn't look that tyte either, those facial tats are a cheap imitation of Polynesian culture. Dat brah aint Hawaiian, 'naw mean? But I think he's a much better swordsman than those other Zabraks: Eeth Koth and Agen Kolar.

Admiral Akbar
No. He likes Maul because he's a decent sith.

cuz we see him in combat. People dont give plo the chance he deserves.

Admiral Akbar
Who says people like him cuz of his looks? He looks like some kind of octopus thing with a medical device attatched to his face. That aint my definition of "cool". People like him cuz of his incredible powers to alter his surrounding climate, and his accomplishments throught out his Jedi career. And Maul doesn't look that tyte either, those facial tats are a cheap imitation of Polynesian culture. Dat brah aint Hawaiian, 'naw mean? But I think he's a much better swordsman than those other Zabraks: Eeth Koth and Agen Kolar.

Yup.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by General Zodiac
So was every other Jedi till the Clones arrived. And he had no clue that was going to happen just like you wouldn't. Plus he is on the council and they wouldn't allow him on their unless he was good.

50% true. He took the seat from his former master. After he died of course, so he was entirely "recruited" but becasue of his exceptional skillz they reconsidered. I mean Qui Gon Jinn was suppose to have a seat, but it was competition between him and Plo and obviously PLo won the seat, but he felt as if his freind Qui Gon deserved it more.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by DarthSidiouss
bobba sucks
Why do you say this? Why do you think he sucks?

xxxpoppunker182
ya man boba is pretty figgen rad i use to like jango more because of what he did in the movies but i read up on boba and he rox.

Bobafetty
Yes he does. Boba kills jedi. He's awesome.

PloKoonDevotee
Heh, This Thread has long Been Answered.

The original Post asked for Proof, It was given.

Ooh, and let me just add something, and I know some of you will just start Bashing me for it but oh well.

Plo isn't necessarily dead.

Also let me add in that in the Comics Darth Maul Lives only to be killed Later.

Admiral Akbar
what do you mean?

PloKoonDevotee
Take a look at Ep. III. You can look at that footage and reasonably say that Plo Might have lived. We see his ship burning, But it didn't completely explode.

If someone makes a story that says he lives, Then he lives.

This is no different than Boba Fett not being dead from ROTJ. People wanted him to live so he lived.

I'm saying this because there was an argument earlier which said that because Plo got killed he's weak. This doesn't make sense because Boba is only alive because People like him. Which is fine because I like Boba and I like him to be alive, but that doesn't make him any better than Plo. Secondly, Plo could be made alive and thus the argument would be nullified anyway.

Here's the link with The Comic which features Darth Maul. It's kinda interesting.

ww.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=00-452

Anywho, If you don't like it or accept it, that's okay. I accept your unacceptance.

Admiral Akbar
i know darkhorse comics and i enjoy them.
and PLo did die sorry to say that, if you watch even closer you see his head exploding onto the windshield. one person had it as thier avatar on a star wars site.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by PloKoonDevotee
Take a look at Ep. III. You can look at that footage and reasonably say that Plo Might have lived. We see his ship burning, But it didn't completely explode.

If someone makes a story that says he lives, Then he lives.

This is no different than Boba Fett not being dead from ROTJ. People wanted him to live so he lived.

I'm saying this because there was an argument earlier which said that because Plo got killed he's weak. This doesn't make sense because Boba is only alive because People like him. Which is fine because I like Boba and I like him to be alive, but that doesn't make him any better than Plo. Secondly, Plo could be made alive and thus the argument would be nullified anyway.

Here's the link with The Comic which features Darth Maul. It's kinda interesting.

MAul was cut in half!! how does he live? lol

DarthChris
cuz we see him in combat. People dont give plo the chance he deserves. Yeah Lucas dosen't ever show Plo in much action only one crappy fight on Geonosis so if Plo ever fought in the movie he'd be much popular because he is awesome.

PloKoonDevotee
How does Boba Fett live? He was inside a Creature that was digesting him.

Why does Elektra get to live. Goodness she was stabbed and gulluted! Why doesn't Batman just kill (either on purpose or as a result of crimefighting) The Joker, The Penguin, ect.

If people like a person enough, then that person can be made alive.

Heh, The author of the Sherlock Holmes novels tried to kill Holmes in what was supposed to be his last one. However, his readers got real annoyed and he made a new novel called "The Return of Sherlock Holmes"

Anywho, I know that Plo Leans a bit forward and fire is behind him, but that doesn't mean that he absolutely must be dead. He just might be a little toasted heh.

Anywho, I've digressed.

DarthChris
Originally posted by PloKoonDevotee
How does Boba Fett live? He was inside a Creature that was digesting him.

Why does Elektra get to live. Goodness she was stabbed and gulluted! Why doesn't Batman just kill (either on purpose or as a result of crimefighting) The Joker, The Penguin, ect.

If people like a person enough, then that person can be made alive.

Heh, The author of the Sherlock Holmes novels tried to kill Holmes in what was supposed to be his last one. However, his readers got real annoyed and he made a new novel called "The Return of Sherlock Holmes"

Anywho, I know that Plo Leans a bit forward and fire is behind him, but that doesn't mean that he absolutely must be dead. He just might be a little toasted heh.

Anywho, I've digressed. I thought that about Plo koon also.

SnakeEyes
Man! I remember when this forum used to be pretty awesome. I could come here and actually read about some good battles and maybe put some of my input into logical debates... But now, almost all of the members that didn't lack intelligence are gone and about 6 Plo Koon lovers invaded. Why God? Why have you cursed something that was once good?!

Clawed The Bum
i hate plo koon. i hate boba. i hate janga. i love barney. i love you. you love me. lets get get to gether and hug barney with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.i love barney and so do you. jk. plo koon lasted like 2.356467675 secounds vs sidiuos. so. he sucks. janga sucks because he just has about every weapon in the world( actually i mean the whole galaxy, flame thrower, jet pack, rocket, etc) and still died. boba sucks because same as janga.

Darth Zenemij
Boba sucks anyone can kill a jedi, I mean look at atton on k2?! And plo Koon did live.... I don;t have the pic though, it shows him walking away from his chrashed ship. stick out tongue Happy Dance

DarthChris
Originally posted by Darth Zenemij
Boba sucks anyone can kill a jedi, I mean look at atton on k2?! And plo Koon did live.... I don;t have the pic though, it shows him walking away from his chrashed ship. stick out tongue Happy Dance Really where did you get it.

PloKoonDevotee
I highly doubt that there's any real picture showing him walking from the crash, That doesn't make the point that Plo could be made alive invalid.

General Zodiac
Why do people like Plo? You barely see him do anything.

SnakeEyes
Exactly ^

PloKoonDevotee
Why do people like anything. They just do. IF you don't like him that's okay, but please accept that other people do.

DarthChris
Boba sucks anyone can kill a jedi, I mean look at atton on k2?! And plo Koon did live.... I don;t have the pic though, it shows him walking away from his chrashed ship. stick out tongue Happy Dance http:// Missed post up see next post for real post

DarthChris
Boba sucks anyone can kill a jedi, I mean look at atton on k2?! And plo Koon did live.... I don;t have the pic though, it shows him walking away from his chrashed ship. stick out tongue Happy Dance Is this the picture you're talking about.

2Tidus!
Go to www.wikipedia.com

DarthChris
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Go to www.wikipedia.com Thanks.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>