Knightfall?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tpaquin
I was thinking today, and although the differences are prevalent, Batman Begins has many scenes similar to Batman: Year 1(mostly with the strong Gordon role)

Anywhoo, I was thinking that Batman's multi-issue knightfall/knightsend and so on would make an excellent skeleton for a new Batman sequel. Granted, releasing all of the prisoners from Arkham happened in Begins, but now that it has been filled with actually dangerous criminals, Batman would have to work a lot harder to maintain order, pushing him to the brink, and requiring a....sidekick.

Robin?

Nah. Azrael. Which would develop into Bane, bruce, and Azrael each fighting for control of Gotham. They could even make an inter-movie connection and have Azrael be Ra's's's's's(?) new right hand man, since the immortal are not stopped by trains exploding on them, generally.

This would also allow us a chance to see a live-action bane who is not butchered, and having all of the prisoners freed would introduce us into a lot of characters, and bring Gordon, and perhaps Harvey dent, into stronger, more prominent roles.

I think, in addition to that, having Batman hindered by his humanity would provide new dynamis of conflict. Is it just a symbol, or has it become a selfish obsession?

Any thoughts?

Kieralinn
Nolan and the suits at WB have said it will only be Batman for the next 2 films...maybe down the road there will a partner but no where in the forseeable future.

Besides..Joker IS next..that is pretty obvious, with possible Two-face after that since the DA was killed and Rachel will not be in the sequel.

NoFate007
They haven't stated that The Joker is in #2 officially. He could be in #3, or he could just not show up at all (though I highly, highly doubt that, because Batman can't be Batman without The Joker, and he's gold for their setup). There's a good chance that Two-Face could be in 2, not Joker, and Joker in 3. Who knows.

Doc Ock
Yeah lets just ignore the whole Joker card thing at the end and put Two Face in part 2 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Joseph_Kerr
Joker is definitely in next one along with a new district attorney, harvey dent. My understanding is that in three the trial of the Joker will be held with Harvey prosecuting. It will be the Joker who throws acid at Dent thus creating Two-Face.

Doc Ock
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/joker4gr.jpg

Endenkton
JOKER!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.