Batman Beyond Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
The new Bat Suit That terry has has every thing old bats have and his strength is alot stronger with the suit. He has cloaking powers rockets so he flires and the suit protects him from alot of damage.

CorderaMitchell
I'd say Beyond takes this, he's batman with actual powers.

Zenoside
Even the regular Batman would have a stong chance against Wolvie.
Yeah, BB takes this one by a long shot.

Blair Wind
well ive always stated, that while I like BB and that he is a WHOLE hell of a lot cooler than Wolvie.....he loses based on the fact that he is not as experianced as any of the regular time heroes. I think that he has the gadgets and the potential to take almost anyone but at this point in time he just doesnt have enough time under his belt. I think this is like only the 2nd time that ive said wolvie wins in anything.......damn

EDIT: then again since wolvie isnt exactly the smartest bulb.....he just might win.....depends on if the claws can cut the suit.....if they cant....and if the suit protects BB enough so that when he hits him it doesnt hurt (his skeleton)...he has a decent chance...theres also the fact that wolvie has the healing factor.....idk for right now im saying that wolvie wins based on healing factor and his experiance.....he CAN fight even if his fanboys exaggerate his skills.

Zenoside
On second though Blair has a good point.

EvilCap America
Terrys performance on the show is somewhat inconsistant but usually his defeats are more a product of plot devices than anything else/He usually loses/stalemates whatever first meeting to hype up the villian then either wins the 2nd time around or gets saved by a supporting character thats being hyped up

Generally when Terry isnt being set to "Stupid n00b mode" he usually pulls off very nice intelligent moves has shown he is pretty adaptable in a fight and has beatten tougher villians than Wolverine

Ill go with Terry not by a whole lot though.Wolverine can still pull off 4/10 but im betting flight a horde of futuristic gadets and amped up physical capabilities will put him over the edge

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine's disadvantage is that he has to be close, leaving him to fight on BB's terms.

ill f8
I always got the feeling that Batman (prime/in his prime) would defeat Batman beyond...

Arahan
BB can defeat Wolverine but Spidey cant ?

I need some ice cream

CorderaMitchell
whats the world come to.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.