Power Rangers vs TMNT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenoside
Thats right baby Power Rangers (origional) vs TMNT

No mechs

No ranged weapons

Any melee weapon

Battle takes place in the NYC rooftops, suburban and urban setting.

Who would win?

CorderaMitchell
I SAW THAT EPISODE!!!!! The power rangers and the turtles teamed up, it fu$$ing rocked, but do you remember the series with venus?

Did you like it?

Zenoside
Yeah it was pretty cool, too bad they got rid of her. Hehe, that episode was awesome.

Ah memories....

But yeah, lets just make em fight for shits n' giggles.

CorderaMitchell
I hear ya.

C1nd3r
shit. Green ranger alone beats all of them up. (all 4 turtles and the rest of rangers)

Zatch_Bell
TMNT.

BENITO
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I SAW THAT EPISODE!!!!! The power rangers and the turtles teamed up, it fu$$ing rocked, but do you remember the series with venus?

Did you like it?

I hated that series it was so corny

I love everything TMNT but not the live action tv series

By the way the Turtles could beat the power rangers they'd roll off the edge of the building

pr1983
wait, what rangers are these?

BENITO
Originally posted by pr1983
wait, what rangers are these? Does it matter they've always cared more about merchandise than entertainment from the Tv series

pr1983
Originally posted by BENITO
Does it matter they've always cared more about merchandise than entertainment from the Tv series

no i'm just really, really bored...

BENITO
no i'm just really, really bored...
I hear ya Dude

pr1983
I hear ya Dude

well as far as the rangers go, they're hotter than april... so ill go with the rangers...

though leonardo would probably beat the shit out of the lot of em...

28Dave37
the original ranger MMPR.
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

CorderaMitchell
There was the hilarious "take a number part" from leonardo that kept me laughing.

BENITO
well as far as the rangers go, they're hotter than april... so ill go with the rangers...

though leonardo would probably beat the shit out of the lot of em...

The TV babe(If you don't understand see TMNT1 movie), April O neil or the month?

CorderaMitchell
Aprilo neil (old school) was the hottest by far.

pr1983
The TV babe(If you don't understand see TMNT1 movie), April O neil or the month?

any april (and i havent seen that movie in years embarrasment)...

original yellow ranger was hotter imo...

BENITO
do you mean the cartonn or the pale african american april

CorderaMitchell
Pale african american april??

The yellow ranger was trini right.

black or oriental, i cant remember.

pr1983
Pale african american april??

The yellow ranger was trini right.

black or oriental, i cant remember.

trini, the asian one...

CorderaMitchell
Yea I always liked her more than kimberly.

pr1983
Yea I always liked her more than kimberly.

Yeah me too...

CorderaMitchell
My favorite ranger was billy, the blue one, I never cared for tommy, though my brother loved him.

pr1983
My favorite ranger was billy, the blue one, I never cared for tommy, though my brother loved him.

of the guys i always like jason... tommy was only there imo to try and take jason's job...

CorderaMitchell
I've always liked jasons sword, and Lord Zed was my favorite villan, who was your favorite monster, permenant and one time battle wise, ( you know the ones that grew, when they were losing.)

pr1983
I've always liked jasons sword, and Lord Zed was my favorite villan, who was your favorite monster, permenant and one time battle wise, ( you know the ones that grew, when they were losing.)

i never liked any of em... though lord zed seemed to be the best regular villain... i also like that goldar fella... he kicked their asses all the time...

and yeah, jasons sword was cool...

CorderaMitchell
Wasn't there another character that resembled him.

And do you remember the old school game?? Masterpiece...

pr1983
Wasn't there another character that resembled him.

And do you remember the old school game?? Masterpiece...

Not sure...

barely... what was it?

CorderaMitchell
There were several, I like the one from the movie with the ooze guy in it, awesome graphics for its time, and you could tag team with your zoids, so many awesome enemies.

pr1983
There were several, I like the one from the movie with the ooze guy in it, awesome graphics for its time, and you could tag team with your zoids, so many awesome enemies.

ah memories...

CorderaMitchell
Nostalgia, you miss it without the frustraations, until you have to do it again...........

CorderaMitchell
What chances does the power rangers have here?

chilled monkey
What chances does the power rangers have here?

Quite a lot. The Rangers are much more durable. I don't think anything in the turtles arsenal can pierce the Rangers protective suits.

The Rangers have taken repeated shots from energy/plasma bolts and still kept on fighting. The turtles can't win this one. It's like Batman (no weapons, no prep) vs Hulk in a cage match.

CorderaMitchell
The rangers are often taken hits from putties and had trouble though......

Joker1237
the actor who played Trini the yellow ranger died in 2001 in a car crash.

I like her, was pretty choke up about it, she was in one of the crow movies before her passing.

CorderaMitchell
How do you know this, may I ask?

Joker1237
found it at found a grave site. I was browing though actors and actress's and ran into her name., Same pic and all. Body was cremation, so no grave.

CorderaMitchell
Oh, sorry to hear that, who's your favorite actor./actress/ character?

Joker1237
from the old TV show hands down Trini and Kimberly. I like em both pretty even. But Trini seem to have the brains that Kim lack.

For action I suppose it was Tommy the green ranger, but I like him better when he was evil.

CorderaMitchell
I loved the original billy, my brother loves tommy, can you remember any of the games??

Joker1237
I rember ONE game, for the old sega system. Mighty Morping Power ranger.

IT was more of a fighting game, You pick a ranger, and battle it on one on one, and sometimes Rita makes it grow.

Than some were in the middle of the game, you battle Tommy the green ranger, once you beat him, he joings the "TEAM" (ITs not relly a team lol. its a one on one battle lol) So he is added on the ranger choose list.

I forgot the last monster, forgot which one, but once you beat the last monster in this street fighter like game, Rita's castle is destory and you win the game lol.

CorderaMitchell
I remember the one with the ooze boss, one of the best games ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.