Superman vS Optimus Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hicks
Who would win in an all out battle between optimus prime and the man of steel?

mikedgravity
as much as i am a fan of The Transformers.and i am a big fan. i would have to say Supes takes this...however the matrix may serve as an equalizer or the deciding factor if brought into play and used properly as an offensive weapon but that is tough to call. in terms of sheer raw power superman could fly straight through his head.

howlingmad
Originally posted by mikedgravity
as much as i am a fan of The Transformers.and i am a big fan. i would have to say Supes takes this...however the matrix may serve as an equalizer or the deciding factor if brought into play and used properly as an offensive weapon but that is tough to call. in terms of sheer raw power superman could fly straight through his head. I have to say that I agree on this one.The only way that Prime could defeat him would be to use the matrix,in reality however I doubt that it would open because the matrix seemed to be a last resort weapon against a potential giant threat such as when Unicron attempted to crush Cybertron.Also,although not used in comics as much because it's not as impressive as his physical powers,Superman's mind is extremely adaptive to other cultures' languages and mannerisms.Therefore he would probably see that although Optimus Prime is a machine he has very complex emotions and shares Superman's values and morals and i'm pretty sure Prime's computerized brain would be equally adaptive so neither one would probably attack.Instead they would likely form a comraderie,wouldn't that be cool to see in a comic crossover?!

Tron
Optimus has the touch. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.