Yu-Yu Hakusho v. Inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alistaire
Alright, we're going to see who would win in a fight between the fighters of Yu-Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha. Let's think of it like a tournament. The first fight is... Kuwabara v. Miroku

Here's what I think would happen.

Alistaire
ok, let me try this again. Here's what I think would happen

Kuwabara would walk into the ring and shout "SPIRIT SWORD". An orange aura would form in his hand and take the shape of a sword. Miroku would be standing at the other end of the arena holding onto his staff. His eyes would be closed in concentration. The judge would tell them to start and Kuwabara would chrage at Miroku. The monk would jump over Kuwabara and turn around. He would throw two of his pieces of paper and they would burn Kuwabara. He would scream and rub the burns.
"Ouch damn, those things hurt. How hard are you throwing those pieces of paper", he would ask. Miroku would open his eyes.
"Those are pieces of Paper that have incantations on them. They are made to burn on contact". He would pull out three more and throw them. Kuwabara would swing at them and cut them into pieces. He would jump at Miroku with the same results. Miroku would jump backward and take all of the pieces of paper he had and through them at Kuwabara. Kuwabara would hit his hand with the sword and break it into pieces and shout, "SPIRIT SWORD SHARDS". He would fire a piece at each paper and cut them up. Miroku would look worried because he was out of paper. He would remove the clothe and shout, "WIND TUNNEL", and suck Kuwabara in. He would tie the clothe back when something would rip through his hand. Kuwabara would jump out with a new golden sword in his hand. He would have that huge idiot grin on his face. While he would be grinning, Miroku would sneak up on him and start smacking him on the head with his staff. Kuwabara would pass out after like three hits and the hot judge would walk onto the stage.
"And the winner is Miroku". Then the monk would move next to her and grab her ass. She would slap Miroku and walk off of the arena. Miroku would then walk off the other end.

keiji
Originally posted by Alistaire
ok, let me try this again. Here's what I think would happen

Kuwabara would walk into the ring and shout "SPIRIT SWORD". An orange aura would form in his hand and take the shape of a sword. Miroku would be standing at the other end of the arena holding onto his staff. His eyes would be closed in concentration. The judge would tell them to start and Kuwabara would chrage at Miroku. The monk would jump over Kuwabara and turn around. He would throw two of his pieces of paper and they would burn Kuwabara. He would scream and rub the burns.
"Ouch damn, those things hurt. How hard are you throwing those pieces of paper", he would ask. Miroku would open his eyes.
"Those are pieces of Paper that have incantations on them. They are made to burn on contact". He would pull out three more and throw them. Kuwabara would swing at them and cut them into pieces. He would jump at Miroku with the same results. Miroku would jump backward and take all of the pieces of paper he had and through them at Kuwabara. Kuwabara would hit his hand with the sword and break it into pieces and shout, "SPIRIT SWORD SHARDS". He would fire a piece at each paper and cut them up. Miroku would look worried because he was out of paper. He would remove the clothe and shout, "WIND TUNNEL", and suck Kuwabara in. He would tie the clothe back when something would rip through his hand. Kuwabara would jump out with a new golden sword in his hand. He would have that huge idiot grin on his face. While he would be grinning, Miroku would sneak up on him and start smacking him on the head with his staff. Kuwabara would pass out after like three hits and the hot judge would walk onto the stage.
"And the winner is Miroku". Then the monk would move next to her and grab her ass. She would slap Miroku and walk off of the arena. Miroku would then walk off the other end.
very realistic.

EvilCap America
Cant we just have Kagome wrestle Boton in a tub full of Jell-o with the win conditions being 10 consecutive spanks?I mean it would probably be the most balanced of fights between Yu Yu/Inuyasha characters and really everyone wins in the end

Phoenix Aska
uhhmmm yes I thik Kuwabara would take out the spirit fly swatter and kill miroku before he realized he could reach that far...

silvertsume
i think.... kurama would just be lyke rly hot.. lyke alwayz yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.