Plo Koon vs GG (with 2 light sabers) + Assaj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Now that some of us know the truth behind Plo, can anyone tell me who would win.
I understand Plo has the disadvantage, but how would he defend himself against these jedi.?

Any ideas... cool

darth-yoda
he could freeze GG then use force lightning on him with him been meta; this would greatly hurt him i hink he would overpower assaj ventressso ill give this one to mr koon

Admiral Akbar
oh yeah i forgot GG is a robot lol, he could freeze him.. this changes the fight a bit.. i should add another dark jedi. and another light jedi

Admiral Akbar
Lets add boba fett to Plo Koons team, and (ROTS) Anakin to the dark side.

While he greatly concentrates boba will be flying around and distracting the dark jedi.

darth-yoda
tyvokka for koon and maul for GG

Admiral Akbar
or that. seems fair.

Admiral Akbar
il make a new thread tommorow

General Zodiac
To begin with Grievous isn't fully robot. And I think Dooku taught him how to counter some force attacks. And with Anakin on GG and Assaj's team they would win hands down.

Admiral Akbar
note: some force attacks, how would he counter pyro. or ice or even emperature drop. He could definetly not block a whirlwind.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
plo poon gets owned in minutes.

Master Smarts
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
plo poon gets owned in minutes.

u have issues, serious issues

get help

long live the council

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ur serious? omg, u are so lame. just becuz u wuld suck him off if he were real, doesnt mean he wuld own anyone. I love darth maul, but if he wuld get owned, i am the first to admit it. Poon gives a good fight, but loses horribly.

Dark Thor
WATS WITH ALL THESE PLO KOON THREADS ALL OF A SUDDEN? gg can take on plo koon without ventress's help

Admiral Akbar
ur serious? omg, u are so lame. just becuz u wuld suck him off if he were real, doesnt mean he wuld own anyone. I love darth maul, but if he wuld get owned, i am the first to admit it. Poon gives a good fight, but loses horribly.

man u are seriously not liking Plo Koon, what is it with oyu, why do you think he is sich a bad jedi... man i dont make threads with him against the exile or luke i do simple jedi or equal battles. Stop hating and be nice.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Dark Thor
WATS WITH ALL THESE PLO KOON THREADS ALL OF A SUDDEN? gg can take on plo koon without ventress's help

Use your head Plo Koon is better than Shakk'Ti according to the comics, and he is equal to obiwan maybe obi has a little more skill, but kenobi kicked GG's ass correct? What would make Plo such a terrible fight? he's not a tusken raider he has crazy sabre skillz.

Dark Thor

what he said. I agree with Dantheman. He's the man. listen to him

Admiral Akbar
i dont listen too him.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
because ur lame. as ive been saying.

we could put all these insults behind us if u would just agree that

A: i am the man
B: Alf eats souls
C: u hate cats

Admiral Akbar
ok, well, cats are not that bad, but not that good either. If i am the man also then you are too and as long as alf does not not m y soul were all good.

Dresta
plo would get his ass owned. can you all stop hyping about him he is not that good i think he would lose to GG by himself.

General Zodiac
To begin with Jedi are not trained to do lighting, pyro, and other deadly attacks. Grievous wouldn't need 2 lightsabers due to his swift reflexes. And Assaj wouldn't take down Plo.

DarthSidiouss
plo koon is my favorite

Lord Caltor
why arnt jedi not trained in the skills they are good at general zodiac? and if they arnt the council needs a reality check

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Dresta
plo would get his ass owned. can you all stop hyping about him he is not that good i think he would lose to GG by himself.
Plo Koon is almost identical to Obi(rots) in lightsaber combat... fighting. And GG got his ass kicked by obiwan so PLo does have a shot at GG. Question is, can he manage to kill a robot and a dark jedi with ease or would he struggle or lose completly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.