Boba Fett, Master Tyvokka, Plo Koon vs Assaj Ventress, General G and Darth Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Nice match up.. i added more jedi from previous post... anywayz who would win and why?

Darth L. Dipsit
I think that Boba could beat GG, Tyvokka could beat Ventress, and then Fett, Tyvokka, and Koon take Maul. But then again I could be wrong. And it depends very much on the matchup (who fights whom).

Admiral Akbar
Lets say Boba fought Maul. Plo fought Assaj and Tyvokka fought GG? what would the outcome be.?

Admiral Akbar

Darth L. Dipsit
Sorry. I don't know that much about Tyvokka - all that I know is from this forum. I'll have to research him. However, I feel fairly confident that Plo would beat Asajj and I think Maul would beat Boba, so GG would, I believe, be overwhelmed anyways when the victors on Tyvokka's side gang up on him.

Admiral Akbar
Tyvokka is a wookie jedi if you want more info on him read the Plo koon hater!~ thread

Darth L. Dipsit
I think Tyvokka might triumph, then. He seems pretty tough. His death doesn't seem much worse than Ki-Adi Mundi's. In that case, it would be Maul vs. Tyvokka and Koon, after the initial fight, which Maul would, I believe, lose.

Bobafetty
Boba vs. GG- Boba
Tyvokka vs. Vetress- I think T could win this one.
Plo Koon and Boba together could take out Maul.

Admiral Akbar
would the battle change if the setting was on Mustafar?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I think Tyvokka might triumph, then. He seems pretty tough. His death doesn't seem much worse than Ki-Adi Mundi's. In that case, it would be Maul vs. Tyvokka and Koon, after the initial fight, which Maul would, I believe, lose.

yeah. Tyvokka was shot by a couple of blaster bolts but dident die as instantly as Ki adi did he had a few breaths left in him enough for about hmmm 2min?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.