R2d2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ani's Girl
It would be great if they could subtitle R2D2's sounds so we knew what he was saying. I'm fairly sure Fu** you could have been heard several times and he seems like a real smarta**

Batman316
roflmao

Darth Plagueis
yes
"Stay with the ship my shiny metal ass!!!!"

Ani's Girl
Anakin, you get over here right this instant. Don't make me come after you!!!

Darth Plagueis
"3PO, you dipshit!!"

Ani's Girl
Over and over on that last one Plaqueis!

Ani's Girl
Ooooohhhh, I'm telllllliiinnnnnn!!!!! You're in big trouble now!!!

Ani's Girl
I got your astrodroid right here buddy!

Darth Plagueis
"See, goldenrod? What have I been telling you? They"re not wiping MY memory!!"

Ani's Girl
That's a good one!

Darth Plagueis
3PO: "And why do you have to go sticking your thing into every bloody damn door we run into??!!"

Ani's Girl
R2: Hey, at least I got a thing to stick in there!

Darth Plagueis
"Oh this oil both is going to feel SO good!"

chubbychipmunk
omg it was really grose while my brother and i were watching the movie and rtd2 used that thing for the doors he went "that's his pen**" wacko

preysin
R2d2 is funny

matreid
Originally posted by preysin
R2d2 is funny

In a childish sorta way. wink

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by chubbychipmunk
omg it was really grose while my brother and i were watching the movie and rtd2 used that thing for the doors he went "that's his pen**" wacko laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing
And I don't really know why! I really just read this shiz and started laughing my ass off.
Nice.

Darth Travizzle
Obi-Wan: R2, we need to be going up!
R2: Shut the H*** up, there are two super battle droids in this room, and all I've got is a stupid shock stick!

Darth Plagueis
to Princess Organna:
"You want me to put WHAT, WHERE, and show it to WHO??!!!!!"

matreid
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
to Princess Organna:

laughing out loud

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
to Princess Organna:

laughing laughing laughing

nicely done thumb up

~wickerman~

Ani's Girl
R2D2: "I'm surrounded by idiots!"

dflood
that part when 3po is told he will get his mind wiped ,r2 does a astrodroid laugh.the next time you see the mmovie listen its halarious

Jack Daniels
anyone ever seen the avi of yoda banging artoo in a closet and artoo is beeping ...I wonder what hes saying?

Ani's Girl
I haven't seen that, e-mail it to me, LOL!!!

Jack Daniels
I dont think we have it anymore we got it off kazaa....umm one of those umm paid filesharing sites...lol...search for star wars comedy I think...?

Ani's Girl
Maybe a "friend of mine" could find it on WinMx. That sounds hilarious.

And about your not remembering making that sig....

Too much to drink, Yoda things you have had...

Jack Daniels
umm yoda might be right...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
umm yoda might be right...how old r u?(profile doesnt say hoping to hell its over 21 age) wanna join me? U can become jacks other girl instead of ani's...lol..I got longer hair! wifes asleep not up for hours....lol...(jus kiddin she'll be up soon and smack me for this post but hey Im Jack Daniels right...I can can get away with it!WOOHOOO!!!) Just messin Ani's Girl I would never attempt under the alias of Jack Daniels to steal haydens girl but under my old alias of sithkiller lookout!!! I better shut up and you better be over 21...lol...anyways whole post here is just funning no formal forum harrasemet intended

Your post fills me with anger and headache...i'm sorry, but it does sad

~wickerman~

Ani's Girl
Actually, I am 37. I was 10 when the first Star Wars came out. Hayden, 14 years younger than I, he is.....

Jack Daniels
edited just fer u wickerdude... now go suck the blood of some hooker...lol....really only reason I edited is because poor girl might be underage she didnt post age....I am no jailbait victim!!!

Jack Daniels
ah hell why edit then! wickerman freaks me out anyways!!! really then want a drink.....nah better not ask might offend wickervamp...37 huh bet your mighty pretty maam...Im not to far behind...hehe *waiting for wife to smack me on head and say bad JACK!*

Ani's Girl
Actually, I'd like to think of more cool R2D2 quotes....

Jack Daniels
okay...lol...you can smack me too *smack* * bad jack* umm r2d2s revenge on yoda for tricking him into the closet...*beep beep...etc..* *hey Yoda come here got somethin fer ya, "zzzzzzaaaappp" right in yer big ugly green ear!!* (I dont know just trying to recover from past posts) must be getting time fer bed...woof woo is me

PVS
in certain scenes i swear you can hear him almost talking.

3p0: "no. i dont think he likes you at all"
r2: "do you??"
3p0: "no. i dont like you either."
r2: "ooh cry"

3p0: "no more adventures! i wont go that way"
r2: "fine....go thenschmoll"

DeVi| D0do
Isn't it a little early in the day to be drunk JD? Or are you wasted all the time?

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by PVS

laughing

Jack Daniels
latley well I blame it on ROTS party that never stopped....u know thats a perfectly good excusable excuse...I guess....uh oh Im in troule now Charmedgrl420 (wife) is up! ummm ssshhhh!!!

Ani's Girl
PVS, I think you're right, I thought he was kind of saying the same thing.

I also love his screams when he's flying around a ship for whatever reason, and the way he was when he bumped into the wall trying to get to Anakin and Obi Wan in III, almost like he was shaking it off...

Ani's Girl
To Obi Wan when he says "I don't seem to remember owning a droid" in IV:

"Yea, that Alzheimers thing sucks, don't it? Now who's got a few loose wires, huh?"

Jack Daniels
wife went back to bed whew *wipes sweat off brow* really though i got a years worth of emergency bill money in savings got no mortgage cant i play a little if I dont hurt nobody in the process...i can afford to spend a month or so on a binge...hehe

Ani's Girl
Sure you can, especially if it keeps the R2D2 quotes funny!

Darth_Rankkor
r2: " I maybe small, but I kick serious ar*e"
c3: "What are you mumbling about?"
r2 "oh, sod off"

Jack Daniels
my wife just woke up again...ahem...anyways she said she thought artoo said "oh shit" several times I agree when he gets shot...riuns into wall when running away from destroyers and a cpl other times...lol

Ani's Girl
Oh yea, that was definitely part of his vocabulary

Jack Daniels
you dont think he said ....OHHH SHIITTT! when he got shot?

Ani's Girl
I do, I'm saying he definitely used those words.

I think having R2D2 sound like he's saying all this stuff but you never really know is GL's passive agressive side coming out...

Wickerman
Originally posted by PVS

3p0: "no more adventures! i wont go that way"
r2: "fine....go thenschmoll"

I actually thought so too. Might be that his beeps are set as if he were pronouncing syllables so we can guess....i dunno..

JD: do i LOOK like a vampire?

~wickerman~

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Wickerman
I actually thought so too. Might be that his beeps are set as if he were pronouncing syllables so we can guess....i dunno..

I was already freaked out with your sig but now ....brrrrrrr....... go away satan LOLOLOLOLOL

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by Wickerman

no to red in the face to be vamp...wife agreed also

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
I was already freaked out with your sig but now ....brrrrrrr....... go away satan LOLOLOLOLOL

shifty this one will die first.

JD: I know...i had been running and was catching my breath sad

~wickerman~

Darth_Rankkor
Maybe a zombie? definitly not a vamp

Jack Daniels
make new pic while pale and youll be vamp all the friggin way ....lol...just dont do the boogie like your sig...lol

Darth_Rankkor
make new pic while pale and youll be vamp all the friggin way ....lol...just dont do the boogie like your sig...lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing

Wickerman

I could, but i'm too damn lazy....and my photoshop skills are badly lacking sad

~wickerman~

Darth_Rankkor
it's the curse of the zombie walkin dancin sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.