NEW EXCALIBUR LINE-UP!!!!!(spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
the team will be

Juggernaut
Sage
Dazzler
Captain Britian
Nocturne
Pete Wisdom

^^ I personally love this new team and can't wait for the series

munkiesarus
Meh. Sounds like a rolled up ball of losers. I mean..Pete Wisdom?

Yay for Sage though. So much for Sage + Bishop.

pr1983
Is this pussy juggernaut without cyttorak?

Sage Tessa
laughing

Not entirely certain...

long pig
That certainly doesn't look like the pussy Jug.

This altered reality thing should fix a lot of bugs in the MU when things change back to the way it was.

stormfront13
yeah i am so glad they brought nocturne back, she was one of my favorites, and has so much potential. but i kinda like the pink hair on dazzler, but i was hoping that they would bring the female captain britian back, she was interesting.

stormfront13
is sage in that pic you showed us tessa?

Swanky-Tuna
How'd Juggernaut get out of Xorn's head?

stormfront13
they went to mojo's world. then nocturne possessed spiral, and created a teleportation hole and they walked through it and walked into the danger room.

ayjay
iono...that team looks kinda laame....but maybe it could work...imo....excalibur will never be excalibur without the fuzzy man schmoll

hoorayforpeepee
HURRAY! pete wisdom returns!

stormfront13
i am really glad they got nocturne on this team.

munkiesarus
Dazzler's cameo in House of M #2 should be her only cameo. I don't think she's such an awesome character to be on a team.

If you look at that picture, nobody is smiling. The new badass team, anybody?

BENITO
Originally posted by stormfront13
the team will be

Juggernaut
Sage
Dazzler
Captain Britian
Nocturne
Pete Wisdom

^^ I personally love this new team and can't wait for the series must buy Cap brit he's my hero Isn't he in my silly biography bit for KMC cause I didn't want to say I had a boring life.

stormfront13
lol, i like the femald cap better

DarkCrawler
Meh...kind of an second-stringers team. They really don't have chemistry between them.

Sentry
Britain is back. And Juggs! Yay!

Sentry
Braddock was the first and the best. Kelsey Leigh was weak compared to Braddock. I wonder how Juggs and Britain will get along? Both are hot heads, but I think Juggs will try and make up for hist past actions because of the guilt he feels for getting Sammy killed. It's also cool they brought Nocturne back.

kohl
*sigh* it looks like a team with replacements for better characters. i'd have liked a classic team with just a couple of new but good members. i'm happy sage is there, though, and seeing wisdom again is wonderful.

munkiesarus
Hey, I noticed there's no Meggan. Brian and Meggan go together like peanut butter and jelly...

Nocturne looks silly with her hair like that.

And if that's the Tower of London in the background, , where are the ravens?!?

Fionnuala
but but...Sage and Bishop cry

munkiesarus
Yeah, that was totally my reaction. I mean, for all their interactions in X-Treme and even Uncanny before Sage left...it looked VERY promising! You would've thought Claremont loved the relationship...apparently not.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Yeah, that was totally my reaction. I mean, for all their interactions in X-Treme and even Uncanny before Sage left...it looked VERY promising! You would've thought Claremont loved the relationship...apparently not. He sucks.. cry

I liked them together so much...

stormfront13
well i wonder if what happened between nocturne and juggy will be explained here- maybe there will be budding relationship or some flirtation going on

Shadow_King
when you mean excalibur do you mean excalibur in genosha or the excalibur in britian??

munkiesarus
Well, the Excalibur in Genosha is finished. So, we can pretty much assume House of M brings Genosha back to its glory.

It's the NEW Excalibur in Britain.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by kohl
*sigh* it looks like a team with replacements for better characters. i'd have liked a classic team with just a couple of new but good members. i'm happy sage is there, though, and seeing wisdom again is wonderful.

same here, only character I care about is Juggs... I'm not a fan of alternate reality children especially...

Shadow_King
Well, the Excalibur in Genosha is finished. So, we can pretty much assume House of M brings Genosha back to its glory.

It's the NEW Excalibur in Britain.

oh i see

BENITO
lol, i like the femald cap better
Psylocke? when she was Cap britian I she went back to being Cap Brit her costume would be more revealing

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by BENITO
Psylocke? when she was Cap britian I she went back to being Cap Brit her costume would be more revealing

There was a new one, a female one, in Avengers before dissasembled I think.

well i wonder if what happened between nocturne and juggy will be explained here- maybe there will be budding relationship or some flirtation going on no

pr1983
nocturne and juggernaut? sweet crap... i think he'll be a bit too much for her...

Marvelgeek
Nocturne doesn't date white guys. no2

pr1983
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Nocturne doesn't date white guys. no2

huh

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by pr1983
huh

Nocturne to morph: "But that aside, I'd have to turn you down. I don't date white guys. And you are a VERY white guy." stick out tongue

pr1983
Nocturne to morph: "But that aside, I'd have to turn you down. I don't date white guys. And you are a VERY white guy." stick out tongue

ah, k...

stormfront13
well i guess she will be the lonely one on the teasm

DarkCrawler
the team will be

Juggernaut
Sage
Dazzler
Captain Britian
Nocturne
Pete Wisdom

Dude, you forgot Wolverine.

Rave X
Originally posted by Sage Tessa
laughing

Not entirely certain...

Whose the girl with the pink hair?

DarkCrawler
Dazzler.

ayjay
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Dude, you forgot Wolverine.
hahaha! laughing..so tru...i like wicked sense of humour....but yes..thank god wolverine's not in it .....
I'd like to see a close friendship thing happen wit nocturne and juggz...i rekon it'll be kool....i wanna see how all these characters interact and stuff

Sentry
There was a new one, a female one, in Avengers before dissasembled I think.

no

Captain Britain III Kelsey Leigh

She was weak compared to Brian.

munkiesarus
She was hot...the only three panels I've ever seen her in, Avengers #500.

But all super hero babes are.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by ayjay

I'd like to see a close friendship thing happen wit nocturne and juggz...i rekon it'll be kool....

Ok. But no kissing! nono big grin

munkiesarus
Lol yeah...he could most definetly crush her skull with no effort.

AND...

its just plain gross stick out tongue

pr1983

AND...

lets just hope he can be gentle...

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by pr1983
lets just hope he can be gentle... sick stick out tongue

Crimson Phoenix
Isnt juggernaught way older than nocturne?

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Isnt juggernaught way older than nocturne?

Is he older or as old as his step-brother prof X? msn-oh At least that's what I thought, him beating chuck up and all (plus in flashbacks that's the way it looks). How old is Chuck? stick out tongue But now who knows since in x-men everyone goes Hollywood age on us... stick out tongue

Nocturne is in her, what, early twenties?
I think it's safe to asume theres at least a 10-15(-20?!) year age gap.

munkiesarus
Hey hey, guys, there's no relationship planned...we're just being morons stick out tongue

Marvelgeek
Hey hey, guys, there's no relationship planned...we're just being morons stick out tongue

killjoy... sad we had a perfectly good rant going on... big grin
stick out tongue

munkiesarus
Is he older or as old as his step-brother prof X? msn-oh At least that's what I thought, him beating chuck up and all (plus in flashbacks that's the way it looks). How old is Chuck? stick out tongue But now who knows since in x-men everyone goes Hollywood age on us... stick out tongue

Nocturne is in her, what, early twenties?
I think it's safe to asume theres at least a 10-15(-20?!) year age gap.

The last somewhat official age of Xavier was 40. Of course, the fans were all "YEAH RIGHT, WTF" but whatever.

And Cain was older than Chuck, though you can't really tell that nowadays. Cain looks so much younger.

Xavier got bald at, like, what, 17? So I suppose they cover it up like that. Juggs is drawn looking 25 or 30, I think.

Mainstream
the magic of the jem may keep Cain youthful looking.

munkiesarus
Ooh yeah. Thank you.

stormfront13
well i heard a few days ago that there will be flirtation going on between nocturne and juggs, i mean after all that time they spent in mojoverse they must be close(the flirtation is seriously no joke that is what the writers might have planned)

Marvelgeek
well i heard a few days ago that there will be flirtation going on between nocturne and juggs, i mean after all that time they spent in mojoverse they must be close(the flirtation is seriously no joke that is what the writers might have planned) sad paperbag1 She always goes for the big guy huh?... stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
You know...Juggernaut is older. At least 3-6 years older. And I think that Xavier is at least 45...

DarkCrawler

AND...

She was able to keep up with Thunderbird...

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
She was able to keep up with Thunderbird...

Yup. Let's hope there wont be any pregnancies this time around though. sad

Mainstream
Yup. Let's hope there wont be any pregnancies this time around though. sad

A blue unstoppable powerhouse teleporter!!!

DarkCrawler
He isgoing to be...trust me. It is Number #38 rule of Marvel.

"If possible, include Wolverine in a comic. If the comic has X on it, Wolverine has to appear at least once in a issue. He has to kill/beat an major villain/hero that others have not been able to defeat at least once in week.

Mainstream
[color=Green hmmmmmm

munkiesarus
discovered the colors, did you?

xanderxerxes
have one question... will wisdom be interesting without the pryde?

Sage Tessa
He was before, he will be after. wink

munkiesarus
eek! New sig for Sage! Lovin' the scanlines, along with the new logo in blue!

xmarksthespot
Her eyes taunt me in the Guess Who thread though laughing out loud
The new Excalibur team don't seem to mesh that well. But maybe that could be a good thing.

munkiesarus
Yeah I know, they sound like the STRANGEST collection of characters yet.

I hope Sage is more active, not hiding behind a screen all day.

Shadow_King
when is it coming out??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.