Maul and GG vs. Plo Koon and Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
.....kinda bored.

Darth L. Dipsit
Don't be, man.

Bobafetty
I was planning out my hole 7,8 and 9 Star wars episodes that I explained on the Star Wars Story Time thread. I have about 4 new characters and this huge story line.

Admiral Akbar
PLo koon can kill GG in less than 2min and kit dies to maul.
Depending on the environment. space capacity and setting Maul vs Plo would be a great match but if it was a tight area with no room.. maul would kill him because he cant rely on his force to much as he could in a massive area. Maul is a great sith and he would makoe a great competition for Plo.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
PLo koon can kill GG in less than 2min and kit dies to maul.
Depending on the environment. space capacity and setting Maul vs Plo would be a great match but if it was a tight area with no room.. maul would kill him because he cant rely on his force to much as he could in a massive area. Maul is a great sith and he would makoe a great competition for Plo.

GG can take out Fisto without that much trouble IMO. As for Koon vs. Maul, i'd say either Maul wins or he holds Koon off enough for GG to assist him, then they take out Koon in approximately 0.0034 seconds. thumb up

~wickerman~

Admiral Akbar
Koon could own GG using his force powers. but if the battle went your way then you are right.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Koon could own GG using his force powers. but if the battle went your way then you are right.

Yeah, the way i presented it is just a possible way of them facing each other. The one i think would happen to be more precise.

~wickerman~

Darth_Glentract
Your underestimationg Kit Fisto. He's almost as good as Plo Koon. Maul could probably beat either of them one-on-one, but they would be smart enough not to let that happen. Grevious in the clone wars cartoon would be able to hold them off by himself atleast. From the movies though, GG is bantha fodder. Kit Fisto would just force pee on him or something and he would short circut. Plo Koon would lose to Maul by himself, but with Fisto helping, they got this down.

Admiral Akbar
PLo koon could easily take GG also. ANd maul would be good competition but he wouldent be able to hold him off that long... GG would be dead very quick.

masterkit
They would hold off maul but kill Grevious easily then bolth togeter would Kill maul

General Zodiac
Kit Fisto. The one who was killed by Sidious in 2 seconds? Grievous took on 5 Jedi and Maul took on 2. It took Obi-Wan who is like one of the strongest Jedi to defeat Grievous. And he was hanging for his life against both of them. Maul and Grievous has this one.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
GG and Maul own them silly.

Then Maul owns GG with reckless abandon.

Then urinates on his breakfast cereal.

General Zodiac
A double-bladed works best against 1 or 2 people. Grievous uses 4 lightsabers so Maul is at a disadvantage.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
maul is a sith, grievous is an old lady, chicken-leg robot.

maul would own him.

Dresta
maul or GG could take them both by themselves

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
maul is a sith, grievous is an old lady, chicken-leg robot.

maul would own him.

Their where 5 Jedi Masters on Grievous and he won. But Maul faced a master and a padawan and lost.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
u faced heterosexuality, and backed donw to be a queer.

GG sucks, and he is no sith. shut up d!ckas$.

i f*ckin hate this site, its lame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.