Spurs Win Series 4-3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
Spurs beat the Pistons, im stoked! Thats the 3rd title, biatch! Sorry Pistons fans.....but u lost....oh well.............DISCUSS.... smokin'

K Von Doom
Well deserved!!! But Manu should have won Finals MVP!!!

Myth
Manu plays over his head for two games and all of a sudden people think he deserves hardware more than Duncan. Reminds me of the regular season where Nash got MVP over Shaq because Shaq is expected to be good while Nash isn't.

Anyway, this thread angers me. Sk8er, not to be an *******, but you should know better. You've been here for 2 years and you made a subject that I know you know exists. You hardly discuss it in the NBA thread and now that it is all over you decide that you want to be the guy to start a thread just for extra cheering. Disappointed. no

periera

DeRFmAn
I'll admit that I'm never in the sports forum but my g/f is, she had been going back and forth with wuta for a few weeks. But I'm super psyched right now. had a good time downtown being an idiot. Yelling all kinds of sh!t. I like deroit but I soooo glad that the spurs won. Wuta your team put up one hell of a fight and i think they did better then any other team would have done. Game 6 was a friggin GREAT game and 7 was good but not as...the thing that made it sweeter was the fact that it WAS GAME 7 and we won. Anyway I'm accually looking forward to next year and I'm not even a basket ball fan, well not until recently. I'll keep up with it some what but I hardly ever watch it. Anyway Peace out you guys....have a good off season.

darth_royke
myth, are you saying shaq deserved the mvp over nash? even when wade was the better player for miami? nash turned the suns into contenders, his passing took them to another level.

this should be on the nba thread however, keep it there

Dexx
continue this in the nba thread please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.