Green Lantern Hal VS. Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

No. Prep.

Debate.

Sentry
Up

Khellendros
Majestic takes his ring too, prompting Hal to send Superman to ask for it back. laughing

Sentry
laughing

DigiMark007
Apparently Majestic is Flash, Gladiator, and Reed Richards rolled into one (if what Khell beat the hell out of me with in our match was true) so I'd be inclined to say Majestic wins against pretty much any Sub-Thanos character in any universe.

-DM

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
Majestic takes his ring too, prompting Hal to send Superman to ask for it back. laughing

Exactly big grin Majestic is cool for a supes clone big grin

Khellendros
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Apparently Majestic is Flash, Gladiator, and Reed Richards rolled into one (if what Khell beat the hell out of me with in our match was true) so I'd be inclined to say Majestic wins against pretty much any Sub-Thanos character in any universe.

-DM
Actually, since Gladiator has fought battles at superspeed and flies hundreds of times the speed of light, you could just say he's Gladiator/Reed rolled into one. big grin But yeah, the only clear beatdowns I've ever seen Majestic take were a Viking/Barbarian type who started out stronger than he was and had the ability to get stronger the more he fought and a guy who was like a flying brick Supes type combined with a GL type energy construct maker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.