Ok this should be fun... You know you are a SW fan when.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalsemo

Mist
- when you biatch and moan and whine and flame people for making the slightest mistake big grin

DeVi| D0do
- Whenever your girlfriend/boyfriend says "I love you", you always say "I know".

Mist
Originally posted by kalsemo

- You get chills whenever you hear the Fox drumroll, even at the beginning of non-SW movies.

embarrasment speaking of this...it happened to me about an hour ago big grin
i put the family guy dvd in, then went to get a drink, and i heard the music and almost ran to the tv embarrasment

DeVi| D0do
Yeah, I always do that big grin

Mist
i cry when the star wars opening scroll plays cry

not really.

DenKi
you have problems

kalsemo

DeVi| D0do
When your PC looks like this: http://gear.ign.com/articles/605/605276p1.html

Mist
Originally posted by DenKi
you have problems

nah.

Mist
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
When your PC looks like this: http://gear.ign.com/articles/605/605276p1.html

yes pleasedroolio

cad
laughing

Smegulated
you wine and moan about every little plot point and detail and sub character

and them make 50 threads on it.

i didn't like that creature ....

surly anikin should have said this ....

shurly that t21g3 turbo sub-light combustion engine should be a little more to the left ..... smile

Smegulated
but you still come back for more smile

Eleonora
I thought of these:

- when you try and justify every flaw with "It's George's vision".

- on the contrary, when you feel like taking the "revised" version of the old trilogy and banging it against the wall.

- when you argue with Harry Potter & LOTR fans.

- when you buy Pringles just to cut out the characters from the cardboard and "collect" them. It's even worse if you buy them to see if you've won the competition.

- when you swing around anything you find that's long and narrow practically destroying the house.

Neo_Version 7
- when you go and buy the pirated DVD's of Episode III stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by kalsemo

- You get chills whenever you hear the Fox drumroll, even at the beginning of non-SW movies.

i do that, but only because i first watched star wars when i was like 3...

Mist
stick out tongue first time i heard that was on star wars....its stuck now....it should be licensed exclusively to star wars big grin

Mist
Originally posted by Smegulated

shurly that t21g3 turbo sub-light combustion engine should be a little more to the left ..... smile

no dammit, then it would interfere with the central deflector shield power coupling....you damn noob! roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

pr1983
Originally posted by Mist
stick out tongue first time i heard that was on star wars....its stuck now....it should be licensed exclusively to star wars big grin

indeed...

Mist
- you have a star wars sig

bilb
When you pick up an onion ring & say 'Look Sir, Droids.. '

Mist
you wonder how many midichlorians you have

yoda ledbetter
When you become the father of a little bundle of joy, and all you can think to say is, "I AM YOUR FATHER!!"

JediJim
When your loved one points out a beautiful full moon and you say:

"Thats no moon....it's a space station!"

Nevermind
- When you wish Yoda and Yaddle have sex in episode 3 ( Not that I ever wished that embarrasment )

Mist
you can recite every line from every movie...with sound effects...

JediJim
When someone says something you don't agree with you get all emotional and say:

"No! That's not true!.......that's impossible!!!NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Darth_Rankkor
When you try to force lightning everyone that bumps against you in the bus or force choke them

Ani's Girl
I'd like to force lightning all the idiot drivers on the road these days!

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Ani's Girl
I'd like to force lightning all the idiot drivers on the road these days!

agreed

DeVi| D0do
When you try to use the Jedi Mind Trick to get out of a speeding ticket.

Darth_Rankkor
when you try force jump to catch a train in the boarding platform several meters up because you're late for work

Wickerman
When you hand in your final math analysis, advanced calculus paper and the b1tch teacher sarcastically says "I'll see you in autumn when the flunkees retake the exam" and you say "I find your lack of faith....disturbing" (Yes, it happened to me 3 days ago....and yeah...i'm SO flunking cry )

~wickerman~

Darth_Rankkor
you could have the clone commandos wooop her arse

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
you could have the clone commandos wooop her arse

I would SOOOOOOO force choke her cry

~wickerman~

Darth_Rankkor
what about draining? that would be nice too or since you're a vampire, you could bind her and make her yourslave MWAHAHAHAHA

Lana
You try and Force Choke the idiot drivers on the road (yes, I've been known to do that).

Your action figures like to duel with each other (yes, I do that too stick out tongue)

Jack Daniels
you can force choke me any day lana...woohooo!

bruthaindahood
smilehello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth_Rankkor
OMG

bruthaindahood
When U start cussing like yoda.

Yeeees great badasses they are!

Darth_Rankkor
When you start picking pockets with force push and quickly doing a mind trick to keep you safe from cops and out of the nick.

bruthaindahood
When out of the blue you start reciting lines from a SW book game or movie and noone knows what in the galaxy far fae away youre talking about

Darth_Rankkor
When you're always waving your arms like you're fightin an imaginary foe with an imaginary lightsaber or when you do this with someone else

bruthaindahood
when u hear a baby cry on the plane you will it to stop crying,

calm you must be, use the force to calm the little dude.

bruthaindahood
rankoor, I do that too.

bzoom beoooooooooom klash zoooooom woooooooom bzzzzzz waaaayyywww ziooom

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by bruthaindahood
when u hear a baby cry on the plane you will it to stop crying,

calm you must be, use the force to calm the little dude.

Or just slay him thinking that you're attacking the jedi temple (depends on point of view) lmao laughing

bruthaindahood
noooooooooooooooooooooo! poor cute little baby.

Lana
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
you can force choke me any day lana...woohooo!

No no expression

Jack Daniels
damn I hate rejection.....actually being married Im kinda numb to it....lol...

Echuu
When you say "Search your feeling you know it to be true" or "Don't make me destroy you!" at least twice a day. big grin

kalsemo
When your ringtone says in Yoda's voice, "Answer the phone, you must"

ImperialPEZ
-If you dig through multiple boxes of bags of Dark Chocolate Peanut and plain M&Ms, just to make sure you have all the package variations......you might be a SW fan.
(did this......i'm pathetic)

-If you are over thrity, married, an engineer, and you have SW toys and PEZ dispensers at you desk at work.......you might be a SW fan.
(guilty as charged)

Eleonora
JD I love your sig stick out tongue

matreid
-When you try to clone yourself an army. stick out tongue

Ani's Girl
You say thank you over and over again to the guy at Burger King that went out of his way to look for that da*n limited edition Darth Vader SW toy that has Anakin inside when you never even asked him to. The promotion is nearly over, and I didn't think I would ever be able to get him.

Happened today....

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ani's Girl
You say thank you over and over again to the guy at Burger King that went out of his way to look for that da*n limited edition Darth Vader SW toy that has Anakin inside when you never even asked him to. The promotion is nearly over, and I didn't think I would ever be able to get him.

Happened today....

LOL......i can see that now.."here's your happy mean miss....and i just found it....phfiew....umm...but this is for children...where's your little child? You DO have a little child right?"

And you drooling all over the counter "Yes yes, child, whatever. Less talk, more Anakin toy goodiness droolio

^And that kids is why you shouldn't let the nerdside take over sad

~wickerman~

Ani's Girl
Actually my four year old is collecting them, but they had a 2 for $1.29 deal with a value meal purchase going on, so I was getting them for her more quickly. Darth Vader is her favorite character, and she will be thrilled when I bring him home after work.

Having said all that, this particular one is as much for me as it is for her!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

ImperialPEZ
-If you see something that looks good to eat, and mutter "ohh, mui mui" under your breath, you really need help because you are quoting Jar Jar.

Darth Bong
When during a very serious conversation you start quoting words of wisdom from Yoda. And you know your talking to another SW fan when they start to reconsider what they were thinking based on that wisdom.

When you can tell how far into the movie its at, whats about to happen, and what the characters are about to say just by overhearing any 2 second sound effect or piece of music while not even being in the same room that the movie is playing in. Your a true fan if you enjoy impressing the hell out of people by doing this. I know I do. smokin'

Ken Kenobi
There were TWO of these threads? confused

Like I said when I closed the other one.

Take it to Lit and EU, there is already a "You know you are a Star Wars nerd when..." thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.