who thinks that dave grohl is better in nirvana or in the foo fighters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cad
i dont know really cause i think he is good in both, but what do you guys think.

Reckoning
This is beyond stupid.

Libertine
He's more prouder of the foo fighters than Nirvana. I mean Dave is offcially the best Drummer in the world (while John Bohnem from Led Zepplin is the best ever!) but i still think he's better in the foo's. I constantly argued with my mate who is a big fan of nirvana while i was a big fan of foo's.

Foo fighters have lasted longer and pumped out more songs (not that that makes them better) he still is better in foo's.

cad
Originally posted by Libertine
He's more prouder of the foo fighters than Nirvana. I mean Dave is offcially the best Drummer in the world (while John Bohnem from Led Zepplin is the best ever!) but i still think he's better in the foo's. I constantly argued with my mate who is a big fan of nirvana while i was a big fan of foo's.

Foo fighters have lasted longer and pumped out more songs (not that that makes them better) he still is better in foo's. i totaly agree with you but i had the same thing and thats why i did this thread because i want to know what people think. i know its stupid thing to come up with but its just one of those things what people want to know.

Deathblow
Originally posted by Libertine
I mean Dave is offcially the best Drummer in the world

Since when has it been official? Or even true?

This is a stupid comparison. When Dave was with Nirvana, he played drums, that's it. He wrote a few (good) songs, but Kurt being Kurt, Nirvana only ever played Kurt's songs.

For Foo Fighters, he's the lead vocalist and guitarist, and writer. How can you compare two completely different roles within the bands?

cad
Originally posted by Deathblow
Since when has it been official? Or even true?

This is a stupid comparison. When Dave was with Nirvana, he played drums, that's it. He wrote a few (good) songs, but Kurt being Kurt, Nirvana only ever played Kurt's songs.

For Foo Fighters, he's the lead vocalist and guitarist, and writer. How can you compare two completely different roles within the bands? well im not im just trying to get peoples opions thats all.

eggmayo
Even though they're entirely incomparable, I don't like the Foo Fighters, so I'm going for Nirvana regardless.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by eggmayo
Even though they're entirely incomparable, I don't like the Foo Fighters, so I'm going for Nirvana regardless.

Same.

Swanky-Tuna
I like Foo Fighter's songs but I don't like Dave Grohl's singing too much. So I'm on the fence.

Korri
Stupid Question.

Deathblow
Originally posted by cad
well im not im just trying to get peoples opions thats all.

You are asking people to compare Grohl in Nirvana to Grohl in the Foo Fighters.

So yes, you obviously are.

cad
You are asking people to compare Grohl in Nirvana to Grohl in the Foo Fighters.

So yes, you obviously are. well close it down then i sent you a message about it.

SlipknoT
I like Nirvana More so I'm going with them.

Deathblow
Originally posted by cad
well close it down then i sent you a message about it.

Yes. Thank you so much for that.

And no, it may be a stupid comparison, but it's breaking none of the rules, and nobody has said they wanted it closed, so why should I close it? I wouldn't be much of a mod if I shut threads down just because I disagreed with it's contents.

ZoSo
Better in NIRVANA....

cad
Yes. Thank you so much for that.

And no, it may be a stupid comparison, but it's breaking none of the rules, and nobody has said they wanted it closed, so why should I close it? I wouldn't be much of a mod if I shut threads down just because I disagreed with it's contents. ok i think i got your point.

StinkFist462
nirvana.

Bad Boy
foos

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Tough question. I like Nirvana's music better and his drumming is exceptional, however Dave is at his creative best in the Foos. I'm going to have to go with my heart and say Nirvana
I remember hearing the b-side, Marigold, a long, long time ago and thinking that he should sing more often. Little did I know what would transpire.

RagnaViper
Consider this, Dave was mainly a guitarist and Kurt was mainly a drummer before Nirvana. Kurt died and Dave went back to doing what he loved. That's why he's so proud of Foo Fighters.

With this in mind, it seems natural that he would do better with Foo than in Nirvana.

cad
wait wasn't dave in a another band aswell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.