React you MUST!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
What would have happened if...Anakin did not slice Mace's hand of but parried Mace's strike.Ya people will easily say Mace owns he will win.Cuz Anakin is a whiny b1tch and Mace is b@das$.And when Mace beated Anakin he would again have to fight Sidious,cuz as we could see in the movies he still had enough power left.

Fishy
If Mace would have avoided Anakin his attack he would most likely hit Sidious. If he did he will win, if he didn't he will have to face Anakin who is at that time defending his new master (assuming a fight starts that is) and have Sidious throwing lightning at his back

Darth_Otaku
Allright this idea sucks.But the forum was getting tthe same with every thread it's always Yoda vs. Revan or Sidious didn't beat or did beat Yoda.So i thought up this sh1t.

Wickerman
Aaaahhh....the beauty of the Search function.....so wonderful, so fulfilling. HOWEVER the Search Function is a rare to find, elusive creature...and most almost never see it....much less so USE it shifty

~wickerman~

ickeris2003
^^ yeah what he said thumb up

Darth_Otaku
My trust in this forum is leaving me...as am i leaving this forum.Well i'm not.But sometimes i really feel to do.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
My trust in this forum is leaving me...as am i leaving this forum.Well i'm not.But sometimes i really feel to do.

Yeah, promising to leave the forum due to "being disappointed or annoyed" seems to be a fashion these days....i'm still hating Dan for that stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
I'm not saying i'm leaving i mean that i'm bored cuz,well no one shows up anymore the threads are always Revan vs. Yoda and Sids did not beat Yoda or he did beat Yoda.And out of boredom and good hope for the forum i'll just make up a what if forum.And well you get sh1tty reactions...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I'm not saying i'm leaving i mean that i'm bored cuz,well no one shows up anymore the threads are always Revan vs. Yoda and Sids did not beat Yoda or he did beat Yoda.And out of boredom and good hope for the forum i'll just make up a what if forum.And well you get sh1tty reactions...

I'mm all for bringing more hype to the forum, but that also means adding something that's helpful, or that adds in some way to the forum. And that's why the Search function is handy and i always encourage people to use it.

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
yeah you ALWAYS do that.Did you see the ALWAYS?Did it ring a bell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.