Insane lightsaber fight! and force fight Look inside to see the match up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Master Tyvokka vs Mace vs Obiwan(rots) vs Anakin(ROTS) vs

Yoda vs Darth Revan vs Darth Nihilus vs Plo Koon vs Kit Fisto vs

Shaak'Ti vs Qui gon Jinn vs Count Dooku vs

Tulak Hord vs Poof Yareal vs NJO luke skywalker vs Darth Vader vs Saesee Tiin vs Corran Horn vs Darth Maul vs Darth Sidious

Setting is on a planet with light side and dark side energy that doubles the power of the force for all jedi and sith.
The area has the smell of death. Dead trees, small swamps and water area. The climate is cold enough to have cold air visisble as you breathe out. Rough land, time is during the middle of the day. Area is wide for all jedi to perform anything they want. there is no debris but instead nature.
Anyway who would arise victorious. ANd NO! the planet will stand this is my story i will not let it be destroyed.

Everyone post you opinions! eek! Happy Dance laughing

Admiral Akbar
Everyone post you opinions!
sleep sleep

Admiral Akbar
I think Poof would win.. lol i mean hey it could happen!

Darth L. Dipsit
Yoda would, I believe, triumph. Exhaustive fight, sir.

General Bondius
Is this like every man for his own??? mmmm maybe yoda but i think the best out come is the planet to explode!!!! Happy Dance

Darthburgerking
It would be an awsome free for all but I think Sidious would win

General Zodiac
First off, got enough Jedi and Sith? Second Yoda would win.

General Bondius
MMM, yeah the planet exploding is the best ending for this fight

Lord Darkstar
actually Nihilus would win, he can suck the force from everything, making the jedi/sith twice as strong would just give him more of a snack
In the future, don't put him in a thread, he wins all the time unless it is against the exile

Darth Plagues
Yeah Darth Nihilus wins, because of his ability...if he was without this ability...I say NJO Luke Skywalker.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Luke owns everyone.

sasee tiin
let's say we exclude Nihilus, he destroys every thread, as siad.
without him, and without teaming up, I think NJO Luke would win, with hard competition from Revan and Yoda.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by General Bondius
Is this like every man for his own??? mmmm maybe yoda but i think the best out come is the planet to explode!!!! Happy Dance

ugh! last post i wrote the planet will not blow up and i decided to exclude it from this thread now people think it will blow up! drives me crazy. The planet will live. LOl, many jedi will die though.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by General Zodiac
First off, got enough Jedi and Sith? Second Yoda would win.
I wasnt going to put every single jedi and sith in this fight. Only a few.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
actually Nihilus would win, he can suck the force from everything, making the jedi/sith twice as strong would just give him more of a snack
In the future, don't put him in a thread, he wins all the time unless it is against the exile

I dont think he can handle more than one jedi attaking him, and if he was considerably the best, I believe they would charge him first.

Fishy
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
I dont think he can handle more than one jedi attaking him, and if he was considerably the best, I believe they would charge him first.

If he can't handle more then one then the planet he ate filled with force users and Jedi Masters would have been one empty planet

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
Luke owns everyone.

Maybe, but i dont think he will emerge victorious.

Ok im so sorry exclude luke and Nihilus who wins...., someone besides yoda plz.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Luke owns everyone.

Admiral Akbar
EXCLUDE LUKE!

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Luke owns everyone.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
fine fine fine.....if luke is excluded, and Vader never went mech, than vader wins.

if it is mech vader, than Sidious or Yoda.

but Luke still owns.

Damarus
Nihilus wont win if they attack him straight away.Unless he does his abilite really fast.I think Yoda will win anyway.Good thread Admiral Akbar.

Admiral Akbar
in order to do it, concentration is needed and there is no time for that. He would be facing lightining purges whirlwinds, and a whole bunch of other force skillz. No time for him to do anything. LUke would own but there are just to many jedi for him to survive the attack.

darth-yoda
REVAN or luke

xxxpoppunker182
i'd say revan or luke.

revan because well you all know about revan and he does know war and strategies.

NJO luke because of the whole Yuhzang Vong thing killing like hundreds of them while most could hardly kill one. and his special force power that only he has that green lightning stuff that instantly kills you.

but i'm nopt saying they would win easily it would be complete chaos out there.

Darth L. Dipsit
Here is what I believe:

Luke =/> Marka Ragnos > Naga Sadow > Darth Revan.

Luke, I feel, will win.

Bobafetty
I dont know. Luke is dealing with some tuff bastards here.

xxxpoppunker182
now that i really think about it you cant really judge who will win cause in those kinda of cercumstances its who catches who offgaurd like revan kills kills nihulis but right as revan stabs him he gets stabbed by anikin cause he wasnt ready you know? tjheres soo many people there that it kinda goes by who just runs away like a pussy for the longest amount of time then starts kickin ass.

Clawed The Bum
obi won wins easy. he is the strongest jedi ever. he is the one that deafeated darth maul and anackin so he can win here plus he is and yoda trained luke so obi wins. or maybe yoda will cuz he is grean and he camouflages in the jungle.

DarthDaniel1001
That's messy. Here's what I think: Tyvokka will be the first to go, followed by Yarael Prof, Corran Horn, Plo Koon, and Saesee Tinn. The next guys to go down will be Kit Fisto, Anakin, Nihilus, Qui-Gon, Shaak Ti, and I hate to say it, Darth Maul. That just leaves Dooku, Obi-Wan, Revan, Sidious, Windu, Yoda, Tulak Hord, Vader, and Luke. At this rate, Dooku, Vader, and either Obi-Wan or Mace Windu will go down quickly and any of the other finalists could win but I'm mostly thinking it will be one of 4: Yoda, Luke, Sidious, or my personal favorite, Revan

ares834
Wow... This is some major thread necromancy.

Nephthys
Nihilus, Luke or Sidious win.

The Ground
Results (In order of probability)

1. Nih eats them
2. Sidious storms them (wait, is this DE Sidious?)
3. Luke with a wtfpwn
4. Yoda with a wtfpwn
5. Mace with a wtfpwn

Oh ya, Mace will not go down quickly. If you're saying that Revan>Mace, go read Shatterpoint and gtfo.

Red Nemesis
Revan > Mace.

evil face

The Ground
You have been randomly selected to participate in my "Why crack is bad" campaign. Do you accept?

Red Nemesis
Yes! We will be able to show that the reason Jaina isn't uberpowerful is that her writers aren't entirely on crack! NOT that she is a woman.

The Ground
Again, the campaign is AGAINST crack.

Entirely? Continue...

Red Nemesis
Oh. Well sxrew that.

The Ground
On topic: Mace > Revan

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Yes! We will be able to show that the reason Jaina isn't uberpowerful has nothing to do with the fact that that her writers aren't entirely on crack! But because she is a woman.

Fixed.

alterangel
Luke finds a tree to meditate in with Yoda. Chewie shows up and pulls peoples arms outof their sockets. Han does a fly by in the falcon screaming 'your all clear kid'. Yoda dies of old age and Luke leaves in the falcon with Chewie trailing with a whole bunch of arms slung over his shoulder. R2 comes down the ramp and zaps kit fisto cause hes hiding in the water. C3PO is left behind to annoy the survivors.

Done and done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.