Lobo vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MISTER
Forget about the guy in the Lobo costume that Wolverine roughed up
I'm talking about the real deal!

The MISTER
Lobo is a rulebreaker who has handed a few gods their asses..

Does juggernaut stand a chance?

Remember Lobo was kicking Supes hind end long before Doomsday showed up and with no problems...

Discuss...

True Sinister
Juggernaut Happy Dance

The MISTER
Juggernaut is bad as hell but Lobo's badder.

CorderaMitchell
Difficult to say , I don't know if lobo could keep him down, but he could put juggy into space, more on this later.

long pig
Jug's can't be hurt, and Lobo can't be hurt permanetly. Stalemate, until Lobo punches Jug to space.

Lobo punched Supes to space once, then jumped up and punched him back down, so it isn't that much of a stretch.

CorderaMitchell
He can simply punch juggs to space like that , dammn...

black robb
Lobo got beat by WOLVERINE!

black robb
Originally posted by The MISTER
Forget about the guy in the Lobo costume that Wolverine roughed up
I'm talking about the real deal! oh

Hulk Power
I go for Juggs. Juggs is a force to be reconed with and I don't think that Lobo can take him. Besides, any guy that gets beat by Wolverine, is weak in my opinion.

Zenoside
For those who say Lobo got beaten by Wolvie, please understand that Lobo had been dumbed down considerably in that comic.

Lobo has quite a history with Superman, and honestly, he whooped his ass plenty of times. If the fight with Wolvie and Lobo had been the real deal, all we would have left of wolverine is a skinned carcass with a hole punched through to the spine.

Lobo is no weakling, and a fight with Juggs would probably shatter any major city within hours.

I think that we wouldnt be able to see the end of this fight, because we'd all be dead before that. big grin

long pig
Lobo's healing is like the Hulk's, but probably double that. His strength is a bit more or equal to Superman. His speed is good enough for superman to say "he's too fast, got to out think him!".

Plus, he has weapons that make Doom's arsenal look like tonka toys. Wolverine who?

He probably couldn't beat Jug by physical mean, actually, he definatly couldn't, but, he surely can win by ring out.

Hulk Power
Ring out is cheap. I'd say that if he were to do a ring out, he should be disqualified.

long pig
Well, then it'd be just Lobo punching Jugs around the ring for eternity.

That's no fun, but I'm sure these two would probably get along great.

Lobo:Frag this, let's go to the bar and score some broads!
Jugs: Nothin stops the ju-.....Hell yeah, lets go!

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by black robb
Lobo got beat by WOLVERINE!

You are not seriously going by that fight?

Lobo could beat Wolverine in five seconds.

Damn straight. cool

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Jug's can't be hurt, and Lobo can't be hurt permanetly. Stalemate, until Lobo punches Jug to space.

Lobo punched Supes to space once, then jumped up and punched him back down, so it isn't that much of a stretch.

Juggernaut's gotta weigh four times what Superman weighs... he'd have to punch him four times as hard to do that...... plus, wouldn't Juggs force field deaden any impact on it, causing him NOT to get knocked into orbit?

long pig
Possibly. But Lobo could certainly pick him up throw him around.
Then, it'd still be a stalemate.

Jug's weighs, what? 800lbs?
Superman is around 300.
I'm sure 500 extra pounds aren't going to be the straw that breaks his back.

juggernaut74
This fight would equal mass destruction.

Hard to pick a winner but Lobo has a slight edge I think. He most likely cant cause Juggernaut any damage but he would have to resort to a ringout victory or stabilize him somehow like Spiderman did.

CorderaMitchell
I agree and if anyone thinks wolverine can beat lobo should by everyone on here lobo t-shirts, or get banned.

I say ring out by bike.

Isn't loboo sligtly weaker than superman?

brainchild81
I think Juggs would make him wish he could die.

armandovalles
Originally posted by long pig
Possibly. But Lobo could certainly pick him up throw him around.
Then, it'd still be a stalemate.

Jug's weighs, what? 800lbs?
Superman is around 300.
I'm sure 500 extra pounds aren't going to be the straw that breaks his back.

Jugs is actually 7'2'' and 1200 lbs. (dont say he's 6'10'', 900 lbs, cuz he gotten bigger)

Superman is 6'4'' and abut 315 lbs.

long pig
It really doesn't matter though, because what I was saying was:
It didn't take all Lobo's 100's ton strength to punch a 300lb guy into orbit, so he'd easily be able to do the same to Jugs, if his shield didn't damper the blow.

armandovalles
if Juggs put his shield up, i doubt Juggs would even feel the punch, and he damn sure wouldnt go flying anywhere.

long pig
True, that'd most likely be what happens.
But it only takes one missed punch for lobo to grab his arm, then proceed into throwing him into orbit.

armandovalles
ye abut Juggs can just hold his shield up the whole time until Lobo wears himself out and then Juggs can pummel him.

long pig
Hold his shield up and stand there not punching?
How does that wear Lobo out?

Lobo isn't going to sit there and punch the shield till he's tired, Lobo isn't dumb by any sense of the word, he's an actual genius with an analytical/tactical mind, he'd outsmart Jugs and make him throw a wild punch.....then hello moon!

Xplosive
Lobo got beat by Logan, but that was extremely weak writing. Logan doesn't stand a chacne against Lobo.
I really think they would be somewhere equal, Juggs and Lobo.

The MISTER
Juggernauts shield isn't guaranteed to work against Lobo cause the guy just busts through shit nobodys supposed to budge.

Lobo was BEATING THE HELL out of Superman and getting drunk at the same time. Maybe not at exactly the same time but in the same mag.
Superman was all bruised up and he's supposed to have a forcefield of some sort too...it's not magical but Lobo's taken it to gods before....

And fans voted wolverine to beat someone who looked like Lobo..
Like fans could vote Wolverine to beat Thor at arm-wrestling.

Forget that comic, erase it from your minds cause "voted victories" was a stupid idea from the start. for comics smokin'

snoopdogg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Jugs is actually 7'2'' and 1200 lbs. (dont say he's 6'10'', 900 lbs, cuz he gotten bigger)

Superman is 6'4'' and abut 315 lbs. Where in the heck do you get your information?

My 2004 X-men Handbook says that Juggy is 6'10" and 900lbs.

The MISTER
Im gonna start this again but with a poll

CorderaMitchell
Juggernaut is indeed 900

The MISTER
Don't post here! make your opinion count! vote dammit!

Lobo would crush him and I want to see proof!

CorderaMitchell
exercise yo rights.

Freaky Zeeky
Juggernaut took all the X-men at once, I doudt Lobo could do that.

Paola
closed by request

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.