General Grievous and Bodyguard vs. Assaj and Durg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Who'd win out of General Grievous and his bodyguard vs. Assaj and the Muunalist's Durg?

Darth_Glentract
Asajj beats the bodyguards easily and then Durg would probably beat GG, but definatly win with Asaj's help.

Admiral Akbar
Durg would kill the bodyguard with ease. And assaj would smoke the damn robot. at least thats my opinion.

General Zodiac
You have to look at tha facts that Assaj or Durg would be facing Grievous with a total of 5 lightsabers and the Bodyguard has been well trained by Grievous.

Admiral Akbar
4 light sabers and that doesnt matter really. with concentration and force any jedi with even strength could kill him.

General Zodiac
5 lightsabers. Grievous could use a foot as an arm.

SnakeEyes
GG loses...

General Zodiac
Assaj says she was a Sith but how would you know. She was skilled with a lightsaber but not in the force and Grievous would use his greater training from Dooku to beat Assaj and the Bodyguard would either defeat Durg or hold him off till Grieous came over.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
it could go 2 ways

Asajj vs GG and Durge vs bodygaurd

GG wins, and Durge wins, then they fight, and GG loses because durge is damn near unstoppable, and i hate GG after seein ROTS

or Asajj vs gaurd-asajj wins
GG vs durge-Durge.

General Bondius
Grievous would kik asajjs butt, and Durge is kind of lame really, so i would put my money on GG and his bodyguard.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
bodygaurd shouldnt be in here, they get owned easily.

so really is GG vs durge and asajj....durge is not lame, he like never dies.

General Bondius
But he becomes this watery thing that cant fight for a while.

General Zodiac
I made a new one, same thing but instead of Bodyguard it's Maul.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
maul eats asajj or durge for breakfast. then him and GG team up on whoever is left.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.